• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome to the New BibHanger Forum

Post any problems or questions here.

FAQ

Comment

Member avatars did not survive the move, so if you had/want an avatar you will have to upload it.

Comment

If you are having problems logging in, send me an email at bhts1 @ cox.net, without the spaces, and I'll try to help.

Comment

Thanks Bigger!

Comment

Thank you pseudodong.

Comment

pseudodong,

This was all TS. I had nothing to do with it. All I know is the other forum continually sucked worse.

TS got it done. All thanks to him. He even got me to be able to log in...but it took a while. Hehe.

Bigger

Comment

I think everyone will have a log in problem until we get the forum email fixed. I can help them if they send me an email to the address I posted above.

Comment

Is there any way to mark topics read like before? I've tried mark channels read but it doesn't change anything, thanks

Comment

Try adding the forum url to your cookie whitelist in your browser. I have used the "mark channels read" option on the main page of the forum right after the last sub forum. It is the only one that I have found to work correctly.

Comment

Can't open pics in pic section, looking for examples of the mirror test for exit point also what is the maximum size file to upload? Couldn't upload my mirror test pic in my forum. Thank you.

Comment

Yeah, a lot of the older attachments are not available, software here is still screwed up. If you give me a link to the thread you want the attachments from, I'll see what I can do to upload fresh copies. Won't happen until tomorrow morning though.

What file type are you trying to upload?

Comment

Working...
                        X