Hanging and girth work

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bigger

Did you stay wrapped while you were asleep?

NS92

Comment

• NerdSince92,

>Did you stay wrapped while you were asleep?<

NO!

Never do any PE of any kind, while you are asleep.

Bigger

Comment

• Is edema (slit fluid buildup) common in the glans, after a set?

Comment

• NerdSince92,

>Is edema (slit fluid buildup) common in the glans, after a set?<

In the foreskin, a little is normal.

In the head itself, no.

Bigger

Comment

• Would an extra strip of cloth help prevent it?

Comment

• Also is normal for even light weight to feel heavy? Like 2.5lbs

Comment

• NerdSince92,

>Would an extra strip of cloth help prevent it?<

No.

Either you are hanging with too much blood in the head and upper shaft, your wrap is too tight, your hanger is not tight enough, your bottom gap is not wide enough, you are attaching too far from the head, or you recently moved up a good bit in stress levels, or a combination of two or more of those.

>Also is normal for even light weight to feel heavy? Like 2.5lbs<

Surely. At the end of sessions, or when you are heavily fatigued, lighter relative weight should feel heavy.

Bigger

Comment

• What about sensitive glans? common?

Comment

• NerdSince92,

>What about sensitive glans? common?<

If you mean uncomfortable, then no. You are doing something very wrong.

Bigger

Comment

• Problem fixed..Had to adjust hanger (not wide enough) and was accidentally creating a fulcrum with a hand towel (to protect my ballsack-I wear ballweights). Glans didn't nearly as sensitive either.

What do you think about wearing golf weights for an hr or two as an ADS? Aside from staying wrapped.

Comment

• Is it common to feel fatigue around attachment area, from the hanger grabbing internal ligs?

Comment

• NerdSince92,

>Had to adjust hanger (not wide enough) and was accidentally creating a fulcrum with a hand towel (to protect my ballsack-I wear ballweights).<

Until you know exactly what you are doing, why not just keep things simple. Learn to hang correctly, get very comfortable with it. Then, if you want to add something, it will be easier to identify problems, and from where they came.

>What do you think about wearing golf weights for an hr or two as an ADS? Aside from staying wrapped.<

I have never done it. Again, better to keep things simple.

>Is it common to feel fatigue around attachment area, from the hanger grabbing internal ligs?<

Surely. I call it...attachment point fatigue.

Bigger

Comment

• Originally posted by Bib View Post
                            NerdSince92,

>Had to adjust hanger (not wide enough) and was accidentally creating a fulcrum with a hand towel (to protect my ballsack-I wear ballweights).<

Until you know exactly what you are doing, why not just keep things simple. Learn to hang correctly, get very comfortable with it. Then, if you want to add something, it will be easier to identify problems, and from where they came.

>What do you think about wearing golf weights for an hr or two as an ADS? Aside from staying wrapped.<

I have never done it. Again, better to keep things simple.

>Is it common to feel fatigue around attachment area, from the hanger grabbing internal ligs?<

Surely. I call it...attachment point fatigue.

Bigger
                            Gotcha

So attachment point fatigue is a regular thing, even after weeks or months of hanging?

Comment

• NerdSince92,

>So attachment point fatigue is a regular thing, even after weeks or months of hanging?<

Surely. Every time you do something wrong, or even changing technique to correct a flaw, or going up in stress levels; you can experience attachment point fatigue.

Bigger

Comment

Working...
                              X