1st Timer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1st Timer

Hi guys. I'm new here. New to hanging. Just want to ask if I am qualified to hang. I did PE exercises. My flaccid length is 3.5 and girth is 3. My length if erect is 5.7 and 4.85 girth which is I gained the girth by jelqing but no length. Now. Is it applicable for me to hang in flaccid state, I mean it's too short. I read the guide here saying do not hang with erect and semi erect. Can someone help me please. Really desperate. Thanks

NeedGain,

>Hi guys. I'm new here. New to hanging. Just want to ask if I am qualified to hang. I did PE exercises. My flaccid length is 3.5 and girth is 3. My length if erect is 5.7 and 4.85 girth which is I gained the girth by jelqing but no length. Now. Is it applicable for me to hang in flaccid state, I mean it's too short. I read the guide here saying do not hang with erect and semi erect. Can someone help me please. Really desperate.<

You are plenty large enough to hang.

You wrap your penis before attaching the hanger. So, the wrapped shaft is closer to erect length than flaccid.

Bigger

Comment

Wow, Thanks Bib, Should I perform both BTC and SD 3 set per day, or should I stick 1st to SD for adjusting purposes, Is there a forum or thread that explains how to do BTC properly, do I need to sit in order to do BTC?

Sorry if some of my questions are the same, thanks for replying, Thanks Bib

Comment

NeedGain,

>Should I perform both BTC and SD 3 set per day, or should I stick 1st to SD for adjusting purposes, Is there a forum or thread that explains how to do BTC properly, do I need to sit in order to do BTC?<

Yes, a good bit of all this is in the Basics section.

If you have potential for gains from lig stretch, you should hang at the lower angles, from SD to BTC. Use the angle that gives the best stretch.

I always sat to do all sets. BTC is done reclined, with the pelvis parallel to the floor, as much as possible.

Bigger

Comment

Okay thanks Bib, this is my last question, Is it okay if I let the weight hang from a longer rope closer to the floor? I try it last 2 days while waiting for my Bib hanger from shipping and it feels fine although i feel tension and fatigue at the last set, should I continue it?

Comment

NeedGain,

>Okay thanks Bib, this is my last question, Is it okay if I let the weight hang from a longer rope closer to the floor?<

Sure. As long as the weights do not hit the floor.

>I try it last 2 days while waiting for my Bib hanger from shipping and it feels fine although i feel tension and fatigue at the last set, should I continue it?<

The longer rope. I do not see a problem with it.

Bigger

Comment

Working...
            X