need help with wrapping or attachment/shoulders

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need help with wrapping or attachment/shoulders

ok bib I need some help. I have had sets where I feel it is really working, I have been hanging for atlest 4-5 months with no progress trying different wraps and ways to hang like sitting in the chair or elevating my feet to try and really get a stretch, nothing is working, my ligs don't feel sore and I can do up to 12 pounds. but work has been crazy and I have missed a good amount of days so I had time for one set a few days ago and dropped it to 7.5 pounds. that one set had me sore for atleast 2 days. I do not know what I am doing wrong, I will mention that for that one set, I lowered my wing nuts a lot smaller, so it was a way tighter fit, I know you say the teeth should barley mess but with how low I had it, the teeth were pretty far apart and I felt like if I tightened anymore it would smash my penis into oblivion. So basically I am at the point where I feel Ihave to tighten it so tight to grib my inner shaft. but I did that again tonight and my penis is sore from how tight it was but my ligs not so much at all. I do not know what to do but I feel like giving up. I keep having these random days were I say its working, then by the next day its like I have no clue what I am doing even though I feel like I am doing the exact same thing I did when it was working.

so general question, when attached and teeth are slightly messed together, how should the bib feel on your penis? Should it feel slightly uncomfortable to people who generally never tighten it that much? When I do the test and pull it forward to see if its grabbing the shaft if I pull harder and harder should it slide up some? Because when I pull forward at a decent pull it stays in place, but if I pull harder it test how weight will do it pulls forward like its got ahold of the skin.

adude,

>I have had sets where I feel it is really working, I have been hanging for atlest 4-5 months with no progress trying different wraps and ways to hang like sitting in the chair or elevating my feet to try and really get a stretch, nothing is working, my ligs don't feel sore and I can do up to 12 pounds.<

For many guys, 12 lbs is nothing. For some, it takes 20 and even 30 lbs to produce fatigue.

>but work has been crazy and I have missed a good amount of days<

That simply is not going to work. You cannot miss days, allowing the tissues to heal back stronger, and then try to get into fatigue. That is a recipe for defeat.

>so I had time for one set a few days ago and dropped it to 7.5 pounds. that one set had me sore for atleast 2 days.<

You cannot judge anything by one set. You have no idea what happened tissue wise in that set.

>I do not know what I am doing wrong<

You stated it above. You need to get a solid technique, move up slowly in weight to a level that brings on fatigue early in your sessions, EVERY DAY.

>I will mention that for that one set, I lowered my wing nuts a lot smaller, so it was a way tighter fit, I know you say the teeth should barley mess but with how low I had it, the teeth were pretty far apart and I felt like if I tightened anymore it would smash my penis into oblivion.<

The hanger should always be tight before attaching the weight. The bottom gap should be larger than the top gap.

>So basically I am at the point where I feel Ihave to tighten it so tight to grib my inner shaft.<

Yes, that is the way it is supposed to be.

>but I did that again tonight and my penis is sore from how tight it was but my ligs not so much at all. I do not know what to do but I feel like giving up.<

IF you cannot hang every day, and consistently move up slowly to a weight that brings on fatigue early in your sets, every day, then you might as well stop. There are not many guys that can succeed at this without consistency.

>also I just got hard to check on my guy and that main vein on the top of the shaft has a hard knot in a spot, that isn't a blood clot is it? or is that normal from hanging, I have never felt that there before<

It is not normal, and it can be a thrombose. Not a big deal. But guys get them from not being consistent...losing soft tissue conditioning, and trying to start back at the same stress levels.

>so general question, when attached and teeth are slightly messed together, how should the bib feel on your penis?<

It should feel tight, solid and stable. There should be no pain.

>Should it feel slightly uncomfortable to people who generally never tighten it that much? <

Well, you should generally always tighten to where the attachment is solid, and the hanger cannot move. The only caveat is when hanging for skin stretch.

>When I do the test and pull it forward to see if its grabbing the shaft if I pull harder and harder should it slide up some?<

No.

>Because when I pull forward at a decent pull it stays in place, but if I pull harder it test how weight will do it pulls forward like its got ahold of the skin.<

That does not sounds good. When you attach the weight, the hanger should move forward a SMALL amount, as the internals is bunched. After that, the hanger should not move forward.

But all of this technique stuff is not relevant, if you are not going to be consistent. Ten hours per week, hanging while in fatigue, spread out over the week, no days off.

Bigger

Comment

adude,

>also bib I had a question about the thrombose. I am going to keep an eye out for all the signs of a clot. But were you being sarcastic about it not being a big deal? I know youre not a doctor but you say it does happen because people stop and start back up at their old stress levels. Is it something to really not worry about?<

I have never heard of a thrombose turning into an issue. Either they clear out, or the blood is rerouted.

The biggest issue in this set of pictures is that you have too much blood in the head and upper shaft. That is going to be very uncomfortable as weight increases.

Then, your bottom gap is not much larger than the top gap in these pictures. You need to move the bottom hex nut adjustments out some.

You need to wrap the first passes of wrap without pulling tension on them. Static. Then, you can pull a bit of tension as you spiral down. You can actually see the leading edge of the wrap digging into the head.

No idea how much you are hanging there, but the hanger is not moving much, if at all, between the attachment pic, and the hanging pic. That can mean you are grasping the internals enough.

Bigger

Comment

is it okay that with my first passes of my wrap since they are not really tight causes my shaft to shrink back down to almost normal size. I was under the impression the reason I was to stretch out my shaft while wrapping was to keep it that length.

Comment

adude,

I do not understand the question.

Bigger

Comment

so when I fully stretch out my shaft and apply the wrap how I have been, it digs into my head, which causes my shaft to stay as long as it can possibly go out. that's how I understood it should be because we stretch out the shaft when we apply the wrap. But when I do the first few passes of my wrap with no tension my shaft doesn't stay as long. So after a set I notice the top part of my wrap is over my head and I have to pull on my head to get it out from inside the wrap. Is this normal or am I wrapping wrong?

Comment

adude,

It is just the first couple of passes that will be static. The next passes you pull tension, which will lend substance to the wrapped bundle. Remember, the wrapped bundle must be solid and stable.

If you do not know if it is right, send a picture.

Bigger

Comment

adude,

That is not a very good wrapped bundle. It looks like the first passes are OK. But then, there are loose folds sticking up on latter passes. Then, I do not know what is going on with the last passes, folded up, etc.

You can do a lot better than that.

Bigger

Comment

I sent another set of technique pics to you bib, adjusted the hanger, attached higher up and did the process of removing the blood and attaching it how you described and after one set I noticed some stress or fatigue in the area between my sack and butt. it feels like my inner penis is really being pulled in that area, if that is where it is located, is this normal?

and for everyone else here is bibs advice for me.

What Is going on? These look like the exact same pictures you sent before, of horrible technique.

This is all really bad technique. You said you sent technique pictures before. What became of that? Because I would never recommend any of this. I also understand about the numbness.

>So I am not doing any girth at all. But I do notice the tighter I make the hanger the more it hurts when I hang, not on the ligs but in the middle of the shaft because as you can see in my pic the penis dosnt point straight down like I thought it should.<

You are attaching the hanger WAY too far from the head. Most likely, you are attaching somewhat on the muscles on either side of the shaft. They cannot hold like the internals can.

>So at higher weight it's almost like weight is being pulled down halfway down the shaft and the top part exposed on the front side of the hanger is pointing out so it's all this weird pressure. Is this how the hanger works and I am just not ready for these higher weights?<

There is nothing here that is representative of how the hanger is supposed to work.

First, your wrapped bundle is neither solid nor stable. You cannot wrap that way.

Next, you are attaching way too far from the head, way outside of the normal attachment range.

Next, your top gap is the same, or only slightly smaller than your bottom gap. You need to fix your wrap, then adjust the hanger so that when the hanger is very tight, the bottom gap is larger than the top gap, and the top teeth mesh a bit.

Next, you have WAY too much blood in the head and upper shaft. That is most likely causing the numbness. You must remove the excess blood before tightening down the hanger.

When you first attach the hanger, before tightening much, if at all, you need to push it all the way to the head, and allow the excess blood to move past the wrap. If it cannot, then either your wrap is too tight, you tightened the hanger too much before pushing forward, or a combination.

If you still cannot get out the excess blood, then squeeze the head and upper shaft, and get out most of the blood, before you push the hanger forward. If that does not work, let me know.

After pushing forward, hold it there a minute, until all the excess blood is removed. Then use your left thumb to reestablish the gap between head and hanger, as you go through the tightening process.

You want to push down/forward with your left thumb, on the shaft, between head and hanger, while you are lifting up on the hanger with your left palm, as you tighten the hanger with your right hand. This will force the shaft low in the shaft well, and keep the excess blood from returning. While waiting between tightening periods, hold forward pressure on the hanger, to keep excess blood from returning. When you finish tightening, the head should be flaccid, and the hanger tight.

From the time you remove the excess blood, until the set is over, you need some forward pressure, to keep the blood from returning.

Those are the major technique faults. Get them fixed, and then send a new set.

>So I am wondering if most of the time my skin is taking most of the load or my ligs.<

Attaching that close to the base, I am sure your skin is taking a lot, if not most of the stress.

Bigger

Comment

adude,

Some really good improvement.

Your wrapped bundle is better. But I am not sure what you are doing with it. Did you start at the top and wrap down, then back up? If so, do not do that. Start at the top, spiral down, and tape the last pass behind the hanger attachment area.

Your top gap is smaller than the bottom gap, which is good. Your top teeth are slightly meshed, which is good.

Your hanger attachment point Is fine.

The hanger has moved down a good bit between your attachment point, and your hanging point. Is that where it ended up after pulse pushing, and going through the tightening process? Or did it slide down while hanging? IF the later, you need to take more time in the tightening process.

You still have way too much blood in the head and upper shaft while hanging. You MUST fix this. Get it right now, before you try to move up in weight.

The hook is not centered on the strap. So the weight is pulling the hanger over to the left. Check to make sure it is pulling straight every time.

Bigger

Comment

Yes the weight is causing the hanger to slide down. thanks for everything! I will get more blood out and fi the weight causing my hanger to twist, thanks again bib

Comment

adude,

What the hell does that mean? Are you going to take more time to tighten the hanger, so you get a solid attachment?

Bigger

Comment

yes I saw that in your post I am tried really taking my time last night and this morning. I am still having the same issue with it sliding no matter how long I take to tighten it just slides. I feel like the wrap is the right amount because I really cant tighten more than slightly meshed together

Comment

adude,

>yes I saw that in your post I am tried really taking my time last night and this morning. I am still having the same issue with it sliding no matter how long I take to tighten it just slides.<

OK, then you are trying to attach behind the lig/tuncia fascia. You need to attach perhaps as much as a half inch closer to the head. This is what the pulse pushing at the beginning of the attachment process is about. Before you just blindly tighten then attach the weight, and see it slide to the head, you need to find a comfortable spot upon which to attach.

I have thought your attachment spot has been too far back. But it was not out of the normal range in that last set of pics. But if you cannot tighten enough to hold the weight, that would most probably be the issue.

Bigger

Comment

I moved the hanger up half an inch and its not moving at 10 pounds buty I felt like my penis was going to rip off at the attach point. I moved down to 5 pounds. does this mean I am not ready for that high of weight?

Comment

Working...
                              X