No announcement yet.

Two's progression log

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have weight increments of 1.25lbs. Is dropping and increasing weight in these increments too little? too much? or does it not really matter as long as I am riding fatigue. I'm at 10lbs BTC now and I drop down to 8.75lbs after 2-3 sets when I reach fatigue. Bouncing and swinging helps me reach fatigue faster. When I drop down to 8.75lbs it does feel slightly less intense.

When you were hanging, what were your increments you would jump?

Thanks

Comment

two,

>I have weight increments of 1.25lbs. Is dropping and increasing weight in these increments too little? too much? or does it not really matter as long as I am riding fatigue. I'm at 10lbs BTC now and I drop down to 8.75lbs after 2-3 sets when I reach fatigue. Bouncing and swinging helps me reach fatigue faster. When I drop down to 8.75lbs it does feel slightly less intense.<

I would say that you most probably need one lb plates, but perhaps a couple of half lber will do. You really want to have options. If you feel like 1.25 lbs may be too large of a drop in one go, then it probably is. Since you asked about it, you probably think it is too much.

Most importantly, I assume you will still be moving your max weight up next time, in order to achieve fatigue quicker?

>When you were hanging, what were your increments you would jump?<

It all depended on the time. How much weight I was hanging max, and how sensitive tissues were. This was 20 years ago, but I believe I was adjusting by half or three quarter lbs when starting, less than ten lbs. At 20 lbs or threreabout, I was dropping by 2.5 lb and one lb. Then hanging 45 lb max, it was 2.5 and 5 lb changes.

Now all of that is in general. I would always try to drop by the smallest amount my tissues would accept. Those poundage's are just ballpark.

Bigger

Comment

Bigger,

Today was my 3rd month hanging. My first month I gained nothing (mainly because experimenting with really low weight). My second month I gained a surprising 1/8th of an inch BPEL. I measured twice to make sure I was seeing it properly! My third month, today, I've gained ANOTHER 1/8th of an inch... So I've gained 1/4th of an inch in just 3 months. This seems pretty good to me. Maybe it's good that I go into measuring (once a month) with the expectation of not gaining much.

My question: Is this a decent, steady growth rate? Should I be changing anything? I'm more than happy with this amount of gains per month. I realize it WILL eventually slow down once my ligs are fully stretched. My LOT still showing that I have more lig gains. What's the most you've seen someone gain just BTC? I plan to fully get all the gains from my ligs before moving on to another exercise.

Thank you for all the great support. I am extremely pleased with your hanger. But the hardest part is dedication and willpower. Without that, your dick won't grow!

For those reading, this works. it's not bullshit. just listen to bigger, put the time in, be safe, and stay dedicated. Gains will come if you want them bad enough.

Comment

two,

>So I've gained 1/4th of an inch in just 3 months. This seems pretty good to me.<

Congratulations. Measuring any gain is always good. If you do this long enough, there will come months where you will not measure a gain

>My question: Is this a decent, steady growth rate?<

While you can surely calculate a growth rate it is not really how gains happen. Gains occur when enough collagenous fibers that resist your erection, are defeated. That may happen in a day, a week a month, or never.

There are guys that have gained faster, and guys that have gained slower, even not at all.

>Should I be changing anything?<

You want to try and hang while in fatigue for at least ten hours each week. After three months, you should have worked up to those levels fairly easily. Then, if you have potential for gains from lig stretch, you need to hang at the lower angles, especially BTC.

>What's the most you've seen someone gain just BTC?<

Seen? Me. There are between half a dozen and ten guys who have reported gains about the same. Most of that is while hanging at the lower angles. Though of course, much of it is tunica gain, and not just gains from stretching ligs.

Please realize that most guys do not want that kind of gain.

Bigger

Comment

I've been hanging ONLY BTC, and sometimes at slightly different angles when my BTC angle is really fatigued. But I only hang lower angles as you suggest. I should continue doing this until I start to see no gains? Keep in mind I measure only once per month.

Were you hanging 40lbs BTC or what angles were you hitting that much weight with? (I'm not hanging 40lbs anytime soon, let alone 20lbs. I'll keep building up as I have)

I thought the majority of my gains were coming from the Ligs (hanging BTC) since the tunica, I've read, is one of the most difficult parts to deform. But either way, I'm glad with my gains. I'm hoping if I keep doing what I'm doing, I will keep gaining as I'm gaining. I realize I will eventually hit a wall. Once I'm not gaining but still riding fatigue, maybe this is when I should change to SD or OTS.

What % of your gains have you KEPT over the past 20 years if you don't mind me asking. Or do you not really care? I want to cement my gains (that day will come) so all of my hard work wasn't done for nothing. As of now my plan is to hang for at least a year. I've hung consistently for 3 months already.

Comment

two,

>I've been hanging ONLY BTC, and sometimes at slightly different angles when my BTC angle is really fatigued. But I only hang lower angles as you suggest. I should continue doing this until I start to see no gains? Keep in mind I measure only once per month.<

You hang at the lower angles until your LOT is 6, you have a low skin exit point, and you measure less than an inch of inner penis.

>Were you hanging 40lbs BTC or what angles were you hitting that much weight with?<

BTC to SD. When completely fatigued, I would move up to SO if needed.

>I thought the majority of my gains were coming from the Ligs (hanging BTC) since the tunica, I've read, is one of the most difficult parts to deform. But either way, I'm glad with my gains. I'm hoping if I keep doing what I'm doing, I will keep gaining as I'm gaining. I realize I will eventually hit a wall. Once I'm not gaining but still riding fatigue, maybe this is when I should change to SD or OTS.<

No. If you get the best stretch at BTC, keep hanging BTC. Just because you are not measuring a gain at some point, does not mean you are not making progress. I had two periods of two months each, where I did not measure a gain. I kept riding fatigue, and each time gains resumed.

>What % of your gains have you KEPT over the past 20 years if you don't mind me asking.<

All of them.

Bigger

Comment

bib,

I was reading other posts and found you reply this: "No. You wrap, tighten, everything normally. Attach the weights, and get in the BTC position, then roll over on your right hip. You should feel the outer shaft pop over the inner shaft."

Tonight I had something happen which made me realize I may or may not be hanging properly in terms of my inner penis. I've read all your instructions but don't remember reading about this. I'll break down quickly what I do:

- wrap as you said
                - put hanger on and push it to the glans to remove blood from head
                - pull hanger down and penis out and start tightening slowly
                - push the hanger forward slightly to reduce blood from coming back to the head
                - tighten more to get a better grip on the inner penis

once I am good I do the test to make sure I am secure. Today I noticed my inner penis (thats what it felt like at least) would slide past the hanger toward my body. Do I want the inner penis to be on the outside (away) or the inside (towards my body) of the hanger.

It feels like if I hang with the inner penis outside, there is more pressure. When the inner penis is inside (towards my body) the hanger, its less pressure and maybe more on the skin instead of my penis.

Does what I say make sense? Trying to describe this the best as possible. It slightly feels like when the inner penis comes inside its almost turtling. I just read what you said about the outer and inner shaft. Trying to understand this.

On a positive note I am having no problems or injury. I feel safe as I am hanging 10lbs and dropping to 8.75lbs after 2 sets. But I realize once I go up and up in weight, I will continue to have to refine my technique.

Any/all advice is helpful. trying to get it down

Comment

I also read you suggested light jelqing to someone on here. When you were hanging, did you do any jelqing?

Should I do light jelqing? Would this possibly increase my 'gains' ? I know it would help my EQ

Comment

two,

>Does what I say make sense? Trying to describe this the best as possible. It slightly feels like when the inner penis comes inside its almost turtling. I just read what you said about the outer and inner shaft. Trying to understand this.<

No. I have absolutely no idea what you are writing about. Sounds like you may have confused a couple of different things.

Bigger

Comment

which side should the "ball" or "meat" of the inner penis be in the hanger. Away or toward the body?

What do you mean by "You should feel the outer shaft pop over the inner shaft."

Comment

two,

>which side should the "ball" or "meat" of the inner penis be in the hanger. Away or toward the body?<

I am sorry, but that makes no sense to me whatsoever.

>What do you mean by "You should feel the outer shaft pop over the inner shaft."<

That concerns the "bump". The bump is the inner penis. When hanging BTC, the outer penis cannot usually balance on the inner penis. It falls off to one side or the other. You need to alternate sides. If it is on the left side, you can roll over on your right hip, and the outer penis will pop over to the right side.

Bigger

Comment

When you were hanging, after a routine how would you warm down? (if at all)
                          I currently use a rice sock for 10-20 minutes while I watch TV or browse the internet. Should I be doing light jelqing or is that only optional.

Another question regarding cementing. For example lets say I grew .25 in 3 months and I wanted to keep ALL of that .25

How do I do that? Do I drop the weight slightly and instead of 7 days a week, do 5 days a week? and eventually after 3 months (since thats how long it took me to get .25) I can stop hanging? After all the work I eventually put in, I don't want to lose ANY of my gains realistically. I know I may lose some.

After hanging I plan on doing other routines for girth, this may also help keep some of my length especially if its a jelqing routine. I dont know. Any advice is welcome

Comment

two,

>When you were hanging, after a routine how would you warm down? (if at all)<

I do not know what warming down is, or what it is for. I did 10-20 minutes of light jelqing after each session, in order to push oxygenated blood into all the tissues. Then, I put it up.
                            I currently use a rice sock for 10-20 minutes while I watch TV or browse the internet. Should I be doing light jelqing or is that only optional.

>Another question regarding cementing. For example lets say I grew .25 in 3 months and I wanted to keep ALL of that .25 How do I do that? Do I drop the weight slightly and instead of 7 days a week, do 5 days a week? and eventually after 3 months (since thats how long it took me to get .25) I can stop hanging? After all the work I eventually put in, I don't want to lose ANY of my gains realistically. I know I may lose some.<

Understand that each loci where deformation occurs heals differently, and at a different time. So, if you keep hanging say for years, the first deformations cement first, while still hanging for gains at other loci.

But your last gains will take about a year to cement. Perhaps more. The key to cementing is to measure every day, in order to manage the amount of stress you use. At first, you should hang every day, but not at a weight that brings on fatigue. Do that for a couple weeks, and measure every day. If you do not lose anything, you can drop a couple of sets.

Unless you measure a loss, you do not hang enough to get into fatigue.

>After hanging I plan on doing other routines for girth, this may also help keep some of my length especially if its a jelqing routine. I dont know. Any advice is welcome<

After you have reached your length goals you can start learning how to do girth work, while you are cementing length gains.

Bigger

Comment

1)To cement and measure every day should I be measuring BPEL or BPFSL?

2) a few weeks back I noticed a sore or tear on my lower right side of my penis. I figured this was from improper wrapping that caused some stress on my penis. One this healed, believe it or not, there is a BIG noticeable deformation in the area. My penis looks completely different from it. I've gained girth on my right side. Any idea how this happened and if I can somehow reproduce it? I assume the tear or ripping happened because I unlocked some gain and the skin needed to stretch?

3) On average, how often were you putting lubrication on your Hanger? Obviously a simple answer is "however often you need it" but how often did you find yourself doing it? if at all.

Comment

two,

>1)To cement and measure every day should I be measuring BPEL or BPFSL?<

BPEL.

>2) a few weeks back I noticed a sore or tear on my lower right side of my penis. I figured this was from improper wrapping that caused some stress on my penis. One this healed, believe it or not, there is a BIG noticeable deformation in the area. My penis looks completely different from it. I've gained girth on my right side. Any idea how this happened and if I can somehow reproduce it?<

No idea.

>I assume the tear or ripping happened because I unlocked some gain and the skin needed to stretch?<

I would imagine it is a bit of swelling in the area, and will go away.

>3) On average, how often were you putting lubrication on your Hanger? Obviously a simple answer is "however often you need it" but how often did you find yourself doing it? if at all.<

About every other day, whether it needed it or not.

Bigger

Comment

Working...
                                X