Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mulva_;s thread

Hello fella's,
    Hope everyone is well! So I'[m back hanging, all is good it seems until I hit 8 pounds. Half the time I have to start over and re-wrap because of slippage. I really can't figure out what I do differently when it doesn't slip vs when it does. Anyways if any uncut guys in here have any tips I'd appreciate it.
    And btw Mr. Bib I re-read you instructions and there's no mention of sliding the hanger over one's penis towards the head before tightening to get rid of blood, which is what you said to do (see below) in one of my posts way back. I simply squeeze the head before and during tightening, and have had no bruising.

"When you first attach the hanger, before tightening much, if at all, you need to push it all the way to the head, and allow the excess blood to move past the wrap. If it cannot, then either your wrap is too tight, you tightened the hanger too much before pushing forward, or a combination. After pushing forward, hold it there a minute, until all the excess blood is removed. Then use your left thumb to reestablish the gap between head and hanger, as you go through the tightening process.

From the time you remove the excess blood, until the set is over, you need some forward pressure, to keep the blood from returning."
    Last edited by Bib; 01-06-2018, 07:18 PM.

Mulva,

>Hope everyone is well! So I'[m back hanging, all is good it seems until I hit 8 pounds. Half the time I have to start over and re-wrap because of slippage. I really can't figure out what I do differently when it doesn't slip vs when it does. Anyways if any uncut guys in here have any tips I'd appreciate it.<

Whether cut or uncut, if the hanger is slipping, then the hanger is effectively not tight enough. Not grasping the internals and providing a solid attachment. Now, it may be that the WFG is not correct, or hanger adjustments are not correct. Those things can keep you from tightening enough.

Also, be sure you are adjusting the hanger for the later sets, not the first sets.

>And btw Mr. Bib I re-read you instructions and there's no mention of sliding the hanger over one's penis towards the head before tightening to get rid of blood, which is what you said to do (see below) in one of my posts way back. I simply squeeze the head before and during tightening, and have had no bruising.<

If that gets the excess blood out for you, that is fine. Many guys like pushing the hanger forward before tightening.

Bigger

Comment

Ok thanks for responding. Not sure what you mean by adjusting the hanger. As for the bottom screws I leave them alone and am toed out a bit. I値l try letting them out a little, maybe I知 not sitting low enough in the hanger.

Comment

Mulva_,

>Ok thanks for responding. Not sure what you mean by adjusting the hanger.<

Well, your top gap must be smaller than the bottom gap. But you must have enough top gap in order to tighten enough to prevent slipping.

If you wish, you can send me the four technique pictures for evaluation.

>As for the bottom screws I leave them alone and am toed out a bit. I値l try letting them out a little, maybe I知 not sitting low enough in the hanger.<

It is surely possible. But I cannot know if that will help without seeing what you are doing. I hope you are adjusting the bottom internal adjustment hex nuts, and not using the bottom outer wing nuts for adjustment.

Bigger

Comment

Ok thanks Bib. I loosened off the two bottoms, appears to be working. No slippage! Yes I知 aware you only losen the outside wing nuts in order to get access to the internals.

So for some adjustments such as these are made throughout the day as one progresses through their sets?

Comment

Mulva_;,

>So for some adjustments such as these are made throughout the day as one progresses through their sets?<

No. Just get the correct adjustments for the later sets. Then for the first set or two, the top gap might be a bit large, and just right for the later sets.

Bigger

Comment

Ok thanks Bigger. Nice day of hanging today. I'm actually noticing a wider flaccid penis.Whole penis just looks kinda "fuller" for sake of a better word.
              I went back and read one of your articles on reaching fatigue. I'm at 8 lbs now as I mentioned and and now experimenting with various sitting positions. Wow, at first I just lifted my but with my hips up, similar to bridge pose in a way,and felt a good stretch. Then lifting the legs, holy crap, intense on top of penis, not sides. Anyways I'll fool with various positions early in sets, hopefully start to reach fatigue and then ride it out!

Oh and one question. Penis is cool for a minute after releasing the hanger and wrap, some uniform bruising now on skin over the glans but nothing alarming or very dark, is the coldness a concern? it's not freezing or anything and warmth is back within 30 seconds or so.
              Buenos noches!

Comment

Mulva_,

>Oh and one question. Penis is cool for a minute after releasing the hanger and wrap, some uniform bruising now on skin over the glans but nothing alarming or very dark, is the coldness a concern?<

As long as you limit sets to 20 minutes, it is not a concern. Your penis should adapt over time, and stay warmer through the set.

Bigger

Comment

Yes thanks Bigger. I actually limit to 19 minutes. I take into account one minute from hanger attachment time to actually attaching weight.
                  Think I知 ready for 9 lbs.

Comment

Ok so a little update fella's. I'm now up to 9 lbs and not reaching fatigue. I thought I was at 8 lbs but then it was time to go up as I wasn't feeling a stretch anymore. Unfortunately after two days at 9 lbs I'm only feeling quite a bit of stress in the first couple minutes of each set, and then that's about it, the set gets easier unfortunately.
                    Anyways any suggestions on when to go up in weight? Presently I'm doing 5 sets or so a day.

Comment

Mulva_,

>Ok so a little update fella's. I'm now up to 9 lbs and not reaching fatigue. I thought I was at 8 lbs but then it was time to go up as I wasn't feeling a stretch anymore. Unfortunately after two days at 9 lbs I'm only feeling quite a bit of stress in the first couple minutes of each set, and then that's about it, the set gets easier unfortunately.<

None of that is abnormal.

>Anyways any suggestions on when to go up in weight? Presently I'm doing 5 sets or so a day.<

Follow the stress progression in the NOS email. Give a full 7 days at 9 lbs. Then move up to 10, if you are not reaching fatigue at the end of the end of the 7 days.

Bigger

Comment

Will do. Thanks Bigger. One thing I've noticed is the tip of my urethra is quite pronounced at the end of each set. Blue as well. Not good according to the instructions. I'm going to try and tighten slower which will allow me to hold the glans longer. I suppose there's too much fluid in my penis.

Comment

Mulva_;,

>One thing I've noticed is the tip of my urethra is quite pronounced at the end of each set. Blue as well. Not good according to the instructions. I'm going to try and tighten slower which will allow me to hold the glans longer. I suppose there's too much fluid in my penis.<

It is due to too much internal blood pressure. Be sure you are getting out the excess blood first. Then yes, you need to take more time tightening, keeping the correct gap between head and hanger for you. Then, be SURE the hanger is not slipping.

Bigger

Comment

Ok thanks Bigger. When it does slip it痴 quite painful so I just stop and restart from scratch.

Comment

Working...
                            X