Mulva_;s thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mulva_,

>Ok thanks Bigger. When it does slip itís quite painful so I just stop and restart from scratch.<

Yes, it can be uncomfortable. But it sounds like you are close to having a solid attachment. Just take a bit more time. A bit tighter can make a world of difference.

Bigger

Comment

Ok thanks. Since starting to hang again a few weeks ago Iíve noticed my penis is quite thicker in its flaccid state, so Iíve let out the bottome screws quite a bit, slowly each hang. Think Iím at a good place now. Is a thicker flaccid penis a good sign?
      And btw why do a bpel? Whatís the best way to measure an erect penis?

Comment

Mulva_,

>Ok thanks. Since starting to hang again a few weeks ago Iíve noticed my penis is quite thicker in its flaccid state, so Iíve let out the bottome screws quite a bit, slowly each hang.<

Please explain exactly what you mean by this. What is happening?

>Think Iím at a good place now. Is a thicker flaccid penis a good sign?<

It depends on the reason. If you mean swelling of the internals, then yes. It means you are deforming the tunica and other structures.

>And btw why do a bpel? <

It is the most accurate measure. It removes the variable of fat pad depth.

>Whatís the best way to measure an erect penis?<

The EXACT same way every time. Same angle, sitting or standing. Same way.

You should do BPEL, EL, BPFSL, and girth measures, about once per month.

Bigger

Comment

Ok thanks Bigger. All I mean is because my penis is ticker Iíve let out the bottom screws. Iím not toed in or out now. Just trying to find what works.

Comment

Mulva_,

>All I mean is because my penis is ticker Iíve let out the bottom screws. Iím not toed in or out now. Just trying to find what works.<

You are adjusting the internal adjustment hex nuts ,then replacing the right side, and snugging down the outer wing nuts? Right?

Bigger

Comment

I loosen off the outer wing nuts which allows access to the internal nut. I then adjust the internal nut to my liking, and then I tighten to outer wing nut back down. I donít know what you mean by ďreplacing the right side.Ē

Comment

Mulva,

Very good. I meant, after adjusting the internal hex nuts, you put the right side back, align the two sides in relation to each other, the snug down the outer wing nuts. It appears we are on the same page.

Thanks,

Bigger

Comment

Right. Thanks Bigger.

Comment

Ok Bigger I went up to 10 pounds. A little quick from 9 but I wasn't feeling anything. I'm concerned about going up in weight too fast without any gains in erect length. With regards to my LOT I've determined my loss of tugback occurs with penis straight out. I'd also say I have a high exit point when doing the mirror test.

So I guess my question is what exactly does BTC hanging look like? What type of chair does one use? I suppose it must have a very short seat in order to be able to lean back, rest ones back, and yet have the hanger dangle unimpeded. Would sitting in a chair and moderately leaning back with legs elevated be considered BTC? I'm getting a good stretch doing that at 10 lbs now, especially when I bring my knees in together.
                    Thanks again.

Comment

Mulva_;,

>Ok Bigger I went up to 10 pounds. A little quick from 9 but I wasn't feeling anything.<

That is not unusual. Do not increase weight more than once per week. And no more than 15% of max. The purpose of going up slow is to allow your soft tissues to condition. Let it happen.

>I'm concerned about going up in weight too fast without any gains in erect length.<

Then do not do it! Just follow the stress progression in the NOS email.

>With regards to my LOT I've determined my loss of tugback occurs with penis straight out. I'd also say I have a high exit point when doing the mirror test.<

A high skin exit point would correlate to an LOT of 10 or higher. If you wish, you can send me the mirror test pics for evaluation. Ask for instructions, if you want to do so.

>So I guess my question is what exactly does BTC hanging look like?<

Butt is over the front edge of the chair, pelvis parallel, or almost parallel to the floor. So, almost laying down. Feet on another chair in front of you. You can put a mirror in the other chair to keep an eye on everything.

>What type of chair does one use?<

I used a height adjustable, reclining executive type office chair. You can find used ones fairly cheap on craigslist, etc...usually.

>I suppose it must have a very short seat in order to be able to lean back, rest ones back, and yet have the hanger dangle unimpeded. <

Actually, I have only used chairs with a long seat. If you need back support, use a small pillow.

>Would sitting in a chair and moderately leaning back with legs elevated be considered BTC?<

Probably not. You need to almost recline.

>I'm getting a good stretch doing that at 10 lbs now, especially when I bring my knees in together.<

Bringing your legs in simply pushes on the lateral suspensory ligs. It may help a bit.

Bigger

Comment

Geez Bigger. Who the hell wants to sit/lay like that for an hour or two a day. Guess the obvious response is a guy who wants a bigger dick.
                        Is SD a waste of time?

Comment

Mulva_,

>Geez Bigger. Who the hell wants to sit/lay like that for an hour or two a day. Guess the obvious response is a guy who wants a bigger dick.<

I learned to work like that, and did it all day. Ten minute breaks of course, where I would sit up.

>Is SD a waste of time? <

It depends on the guy, and the conditions at any point in time. That is why I say to use the lower angle that gives the best stretch, at any point in time. I would GUESS that most of the time, for most guys, BTC gives the best stretch. You most likely NEED to use it a good bit of the time.

Bigger

Comment

Hey Bigger tell me something. Is there a ridge on the penis that runs perpendicular? Iím at 10 pounds now, and Iíve had slippage issues off and on as you know. Anyways at 10 pounds Iím having trouble keeping the hanger behind this ďridge.Ē When it slips over the hang is just too intense, and the bruising is off the chart. The intensity is towards the glans as well so I back off and start over.
                            Any thoghts?

Comment

Mulva_,

>Hey Bigger tell me something. Is there a ridge on the penis that runs perpendicular? Iím at 10 pounds now, and Iíve had slippage issues off and on as you know. Anyways at 10 pounds Iím having trouble keeping the hanger behind this ďridge.Ē When it slips over the hang is just too intense, and the bruising is off the chart. The intensity is towards the glans as well so I back off and start over.
                              Any thoghts?

I guess you are writing about he lig/tunica fascia. It is a ridge or knot across the tunica. You are supposed to pulse push to find this, and tighten the hanger down in the most comfortable, spot, and where the hanger will not slip over the fascia.

I always liked to put the fascia in the middle of the hanger.

Bigger

Comment

Hi Bigger, so to be more clear when I say "perpendicular" I mean across, not length wise. If I attach below this ridge I can't hang, it's too painful at the glans, yet I feel an amazing stretch along the sides of my penis as well. So I attach above this ridge and don't let it slip over.
                                Anyways the reason I'm posting is I'm concerned I'm too close to to the base of my penis, and not really stretching anything, as I'm at 11 pounds now and not reaching fatigue. Now hanging BTC, or quasi BTC, I'm not flat out but I lean back and my behind is over the chair.
                                Thoughts appreciated.

Comment

Working...
                                X