ballsd33p thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ballsd33p thread

Hey bib, quick question. On your posts you say that the goal is deform the collagenous tissues right. Im taking a collagen supplement for hair growth, do you think this would benefit my penis healing when I receive my hanger?

ballsd33p,

Hey bib, quick question. On your posts you say that the goal is deform the collagenous tissues right. Im taking a collagen supplement for hair growth, do you think this would benefit my penis healing when I receive my hanger?<

It would not be any different than any other protein source. But the fact is, you would rather slow down healing as much as possible. After healing the areas become slightly stronger, and harder to further deform.

Three things needed for collagenous tissue repair; energy, protein, and Vit C. You can limit energy intake. You most probably do not want to limit protein intake. And you can limit Vit C intake to the RDA. At least take the RDA. You do not want scurvy.

Bigger

Comment

thanks for the info. Im pretty anxious to get my bib so I can start my log already

Comment

Working...
      X