No announcement yet.

4 weeks in.... Addicted

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Routine- 10min warm up with a heating pad at high heat (Iím cut an not having any more kids)
    20 min sets with 10 to 15 min breaks. Helicopter shakes and kegels to get blood flowing during breaks.
    Then a 10-15 min warm down.

No additional stretches or jelling is being done.

Comment

Laferrari,

Congratulations on the gains.

>Routine- 10min warm up with a heating pad at high heat (Iím cut an not having any more kids)<

You can also warm for the first half of the first half of your sets.

Bigger

Comment

Really that might help staying warm in the frigid basement where I work also.

Comment

Iím up to 9 sets and I think that is all Iím going to get away with when it comes to privacy time.

If this is the case, am I good moving up in weight starting next week. I would go to 8lbs and increase by 15% every week.

Comment

Additionally last week I lost length on measurements. Iím not sure how this is possible. Iím not taking days off. I did measure before my routine, Iím not sure if that made the difference. I think Iím going to start measuring once a month going forward.

Comment

Laferrari,

>Additionally last week I lost length on measurements. Iím not sure how this is possible. Iím not taking days off. I did measure before my routine, Iím not sure if that made the difference. I think Iím going to start measuring once a month going forward.<

Once a month is great.

Measures are like the stock market...they go up and down, depending on condition of collagenous tissue, swelling, etc. But the genera trend is up.

Bigger

Comment

Ok one more thing also, I have noticed after 8 full sets that even later on the night (5 to 6 hours later) my erections donít seem to be as strong anymore. Am I Riding fatigue to long. I have a pretty high tollerance to pain so as long as Iím not feeling any sharp pains, I just ride it out till the 20 mins are up. I donít feel hurt, nothing hurts, but just donít want to create issues that I didnít have before.

these are the best discriptions of the fatigue that I can come up with, it almost feels like icy hot on my penis itís very gradual then by the end you can really feel it. After Iím done with my sets, I feel what it would feel like if you put pressure on you figure tip for 10 seconds then lock that fingrler with another and try to pull apart.

Other then that everything seems to be going perfect.

Also the first set is absolute hell the for the first 3 to 4 mins then it feels as it should for the remainder of all sets.

Comment

Laferrari,

>I have noticed after 8 full sets that even later on the night (5 to 6 hours later) my erections donít seem to be as strong anymore. Am I Riding fatigue to long. I have a pretty high tollerance to pain so as long as Iím not feeling any sharp pains, I just ride it out till the 20 mins are up. I donít feel hurt, nothing hurts, but just donít want to create issues that I didnít have before.<

Hanging produces a refraction response, much like ejaculation. So, you may have reduced EQ, at almost any time. Then, it may come back stronger than ever. It just really depends on the level of fatigue and deformation.

Further, when you make tunica gains, it requires more blood volume to fill the extra space, which seems to require a bit of time for adaptation.

>these are the best discriptions of the fatigue that I can come up with, it almost feels like icy hot on my penis itís very gradual then by the end you can really feel it. After Iím done with my sets, I feel what it would feel like if you put pressure on you figure tip for 10 seconds then lock that fingrler with another and try to pull apart.<

I have no idea what any of that is about. I have never put icy hot on my penis.

Fatigue is discomfort in the target tissues during a set. If it gets to be too much, you reduce weight.

Fatigue is also tiredness, soreness, in the target tissues, after a set or session.

>Also the first set is absolute hell the for the first 3 to 4 mins then it feels as it should for the remainder of all sets.<

That is the pulling out of adhesions from previous deformations. It can be intense. When really beat up, I used to hang about 75% of my max for the first set. Then full max after that.

Bigger

Comment

I moved up to 11.5 lbs today and my goodness it feels like I havenít been working at all. I havenít moved up much in weight trying to get all the gains I can out of the lower weights

it has been 2 weeks since and gain was recorded so I moved up today. I had to remove weight by the second set. I should probably done it on the first set but I rode through it.

Bib I sent you some technique pics just to make sure everything looks good, Iím going to continue to move up every week now. Let me know if changes or needed or if tech is the reason I didnít gain.

Comment

Laferrari,

>I moved up to 11.5 lbs today and my goodness it feels like I havenít been working at all. I havenít moved up much in weight trying to get all the gains I can out of the lower weights<

So, you have not been reaching fatigue early in your sessions, and riding the fatigue for as long as possible?

>it has been 2 weeks since and gain was recorded so I moved up today.<

Reach and ride fatigue. Then measure once per month.

>I had to remove weight by the second set. I should probably done it on the first set but I rode through it.<

Suffering is not going to make you gain faster. Not worth it.

>Bib I sent you some technique pics just to make sure everything looks good, Iím going to continue to move up every week now.<

Only move up when you are no longer reaching fatigue early in your sessions.

> Let me know if changes or needed or if tech is the reason I didnít gain.<

Technique is probably not why you did not gain. But you do have issues.

Your wrapped bundle is sloppy, which makes it hard to see the head. In the first passes of wrap toward the head, make the first pass straight across. No need to have that flap sticking out the front.

Other than that, the wrapped bundle looks solid and stable.

You are attaching the hanger too close to the leading edge of the wrap. You need to move the hanger back about a half inch. You want about a quarter inch gap, or more, between the hanger and coronal ridge, as seen from the side, midline of the shaft.

The hanger is riding too close to the head. You are not starting the wrap far enough back. It should be an inch or so behind the coronal ridge. Then attach the hanger on the wrapped bundle as explained.

You have no gap between head and hanger. It should be at least a quarter inch.

Your top gap is too large. You want the top teeth to be slightly meshed, when the hanger is tight.

Your bottom gap is larger than the top gap, but not by a lot. So, you can probably move the bottom hex nut adjustments out a couple of turns.

Bigger

Comment

I have been working on the technique for the last 2 days and I think I have a really good wrap going.

now onto the wingnuts and tightening.

so I opened up the bottom wingnuts a bunch to try and get the top gap to nearly mesh. Now Iím feeling a little different sensation. When Iím push/pulling while tightening for the first time, Iím feeling a tugging coming from what feels like the glans. Kind of hard to tell though. The top gap I can close so you canít see any air through the top. I will send you the pics now so you can see if everything looks good.

When hanging the weight i dont feel that pulling sensation as i did as I did when I was doing the push/pulling.

everything felt good while hanging so hopefully this finally better.

Comment

I will say this it does not feel like it is pulling on the skin today. Maybe for the first time Iím actually grabbing the internals. But Iím on my third set with no feeling of fatigue again. Is that possible.
                          Last edited by Laferrari; 04-18-2018, 03:27 PM.

Comment

Laferrari,

OK, you need to attach the hanger about another quarter inch from the leading edge of the wrap.

You went a bit too far opening up the bottom hex nut adjustments. But you are close. You have a little extra room in order to tighten more. You need a bit more. Perhaps try moving the internals hex nuts in a half turn each.

You have a bit too much blood in the head and upper shaft this time.

>But Iím on my third set with no feeling of fatigue again. Is that possible.<

Surely. Every time you change something, soft tissues and collagenous tissues are affected differently.

Bigger

Comment

Ok thanks I will move it back a little bit more on the next set. I will keep working on the blood in the head. That was the first set always seems to be a lot easier to get less in there on the following sets. The head is very squishy and soft all the way to the 20 min mark. Which was not the case when excess blood was in there.

Comment

Sometimes the head feels numb at the end of a set, why? Feeling immediately goes away when hanger is removed.

Also is there anyway to get past attachment fatigue?

Comment

Working...
                                X