Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bib: Can you check if I got the hanging schedule correct?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bib: Can you check if I got the hanging schedule correct?

Can you check if I go this right:

For example (weights are an example). Let's say my max. sets per day are 5 per day:

Week 1: 3 sets/day @ 5 lbs
    Week 2: 4 sets/day @ 5 lbs
    Week 3: 5 sets/day @ 5 lbs (reached my 5 set max.)
    Week 4 (add +15% weight) 5 sets/day @ 6 lb
    Week 5(add +15% weight) : 5 sets/day @ 7 lb

My confusion comes from the weight increase. When you increase weight (presuming your penis is ok) do you stay at your 5 sets a day or go back to 3 and work your way up again?

danz,

>My confusion comes from the weight increase. When you increase weight (presuming your penis is ok) do you stay at your 5 sets a day or go back to 3 and work your way up again?<

You stay at the five sets as you move up in weight.

Remember, you are moving up in max weight. Once you begin to reach fatigue, it is fine to reduce weight as needed to remain comfortable.

Bigger

Comment

Originally posted by Bib View Post
      danz,

>My confusion comes from the weight increase. When you increase weight (presuming your penis is ok) do you stay at your 5 sets a day or go back to 3 and work your way up again?<

You stay at the five sets as you move up in weight.

Remember, you are moving up in max weight. Once you begin to reach fatigue, it is fine to reduce weight as needed to remain comfortable.

Bigger

So basically at week 4 when I move up weight it would look like this:

Week 4: 2 sets @ 6lbs (reach fatigue)
      3 sets @ 5 lbs

etc.

Is it better just to move up in weight when you no longer feel fatigue @ 6lbs rather than use a rigid schedule?

Comment

danz,
        >
        So basically at week 4 when I move up weight it would look like this:

Week 4: 2 sets @ 6lbs (reach fatigue)
        3 sets @ 5 lbs<

Well, it could look like that. But you go by FEEL, fatigue. If you need to reduce in the third set, then do so. If not, keep hanging 6 lbs.

>Is it better just to move up in weight when you no longer feel fatigue @ 6lbs rather than use a rigid schedule?<

You must NOT move up more than once per week. You need to give the soft tissues time to adapt to the new stress level.

Now, if you do not move up one week, then during the next week, you find that you are not reaching fatigue early in your sessions, it is fine to go ahead and move up.

Bigger

Comment

Is discoloration a bad thing?

I get discoloration/bruising on underside of penis. No pain and I have adjusted top and bottom so my hanging is comfortable and pain free. Should I worry and make more adjustments?

Comment

danz,

>Is discoloration a bad thing?<

It can be. Generally, it is an indication that you are hanging with too high internal blood pressure.

Either you are hanging with too much blood in the head and upper shaft, your wrap is too tight, your hanger is not tight enough and the hanger is slipping, your bottom gap is not wide enough, you are attaching too far from the head, or you recently moved up a good bit in stress levels, or a combination of two or more of those.

>I get discoloration/bruising on underside of penis. No pain and I have adjusted top and bottom so my hanging is comfortable and pain free. Should I worry and make more adjustments?<

I would surely check the things I addressed above.

Bigger

Comment

Working...
            X