HRRWJC3’S Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HRRWJC3’S Thread

I sent BIB some questions and my mirror test images while waiting for my Starter to arrive and his reply prompted more questions.

Rather than keeping the conversation confined to email I thought Iíd pick it up here to share.

Here are my follow up questions, followed by the initial conversation.

So I seem to have fairly low LOT and quite low skin exit point.

One thing that does interest me is my palpation test, which if Iím feeling correctly seems to indicate a fair amount of internal penis. Of course, I could be misinterpreting this, but who knows.

Since BIB recommends working up to 20 pounds BTC and SD to condition the tissues either way (Iíve done quite a bit of PE but never any significant hanging) I expect any potential gains from those angles will come about regardless of which test results are most accurate.

Regarding the balance/mix of BTC and SD, what is optimal here?

Should I straight BTC up to 20 lb, then switch to SD? Or use SD as a backup in the event that BTC is impossible due to fatigue?

And for SD work, is there any disadvantage to standing if standing is what I prefer? Iím willing to do what is necessary for optimal gains but like standing over sitting generally.

Also, should I move up to 20lb BEFORE moving to tunica work (I saw that waiting until I have good technique is advised, but I wonder if there is a specific weight I should shoot for at the lower angles before even moving to tunica) or in my case (likely limited lig gains) is it just a matter of getting good at hanging and progressing up to my full allotted time before moving to SO and OTS?

Also, is standing accessible for SO and OTS?

Any images of gear used for these? Iíve looked all over and have found very little.

Thanks very much; Iíve been doing a ton of reading on the forums and it seems the more I read the more questions I have.

Will post my beginning stats as soon as I get take them.

Bibís Reply to my mirror test email:

ďSteve,

Your skin exit point is low, to very low. You have very little potential for gains from lig stretch. I would estimate your LOT to be 7 or less.

If you have never hung before, I recommend that you start out and learn to hang at the lower angles...from SD to BTC. Then, you need to slowly move up in weight, conditioning your soft tissues, till you get up around 20 lbs.

If you make gains hanging at the lower angles, that will be great. After you have really good technique, you can begin tunica work, using the RSDT, and OTS, with and without a fulcrum.Ē

HRRWJC3,

>One thing that does interest me is my palpation test, which if Iím feeling correctly seems to indicate a fair amount of internal penis. Of course, I could be misinterpreting this, but who knows.<

The palpation test, if you can accurately find the bottom of the pubic bone, is the most beneficial test to find potential for gains from lig stretch. If you have questions, just ask.

>Regarding the balance/mix of BTC and SD, what is optimal here?<

In general, BTC is the most intense of the lower angles. It also is best for skin stretch. But you want to use the bottom angle that gives the best stretch on the internals. If I am correct, and you do not have much potential for gains from lig stretch, SD may be better for you, in that it is more likely to put stress on the entire tunica, inner and outer.

>Should I straight BTC up to 20 lb, then switch to SD? Or use SD as a backup in the event that BTC is impossible due to fatigue?<

If you are doing BTC, and it is too intense, then it is more than fine for you to switch to SD.

>And for SD work, is there any disadvantage to standing if standing is what I prefer?<

No.

>Iím willing to do what is necessary for optimal gains but like standing over sitting generally.<

Later, after switching to tunica work, that will all be done while sitting. Of course, BTC is done while sitting.

>Also, should I move up to 20lb BEFORE moving to tunica work (I saw that waiting until I have good technique is advised, but I wonder if there is a specific weight I should shoot for at the lower angles before even moving to tunica) or in my case (likely limited lig gains) is it just a matter of getting good at hanging and progressing up to my full allotted time before moving to SO and OTS?<

Tunica work is tough. The tunica is tough. So you want your technique to be superb, and you want enough soft tissue conditioning to withstand a lot of stress. A guy that can effectively hang 20 lbs has good technique, and soft tissue conditioning, so that is about the level I recommend before starting tunica work.

>Also, is standing accessible for SO and OTS?<

No.

>Any images of gear used for these? Iíve looked all over and have found very little.<

It is very simple. There were some pictures of the RSDT in the pictures section. Not sure if they are still there. For OTS, you simply need a rope extension with a loop in one end, and a hook in the other. Then, you can put the rope through a hose to reduce friction.

>Thanks very much; Iíve been doing a ton of reading on the forums and it seems the more I read the more questions I have.<

That is fine...just ask them here.

Bigger

Comment

With the palpation test, Iím not sure I understand the signicancd of the pubic bone exactly.

While erect, I can feel the shaft of my penis extended well back Beyond the point at which it emerges from the front of my body. It isnít evidence without feeling for it, but it feels like there is a lot there that isnít ďshowingĒ or contributing to my current length.

Is the ligament stretch about pulling this forward/our?

Also, for the future: why wouldnít SO or OTS not work standing? I ask because I canít think why they wouldnít work, and this makes me think Iím visualizing them all wrong.

Couldnt you wrap the weight over soemtbing straigjt out in front of you for SO, and put a weight over your shoulder or l, say, a racket weight bench behind you for OTS? Or will Standing adversely affect the pelvic angle?

Comment

HRRWJC3,

>With the palpation test, Iím not sure I understand the signicancd of the pubic bone exactly.<

The ligs attach to the front face of the pubic bone, and to the shaft...the tunica. When you stretch the ligs, the inner shaft from the skin exit point, to the bottom of the pubic bone is pulled out and down.

>While erect, I can feel the shaft of my penis extended well back Beyond the point at which it emerges from the front of my body. It isnít evidence without feeling for it, but it feels like there is a lot there that isnít ďshowingĒ or contributing to my current length.<

The shaft goes all the way to the inner anchor points, You may also be able to palpate the prostate. But there will not be much stress reaching those areas. The palpation test is only for what can be gained through lig stretch.

>Is the ligament stretch about pulling this forward/our?<

The portion described above.

>Also, for the future: why wouldnít SO or OTS not work standing?<<

For OTS, I guess you could walk around with a rope extension over your shoulder, and a lot of weight behind you. But seems like that would be a pain. No idea how you would hang with the RSDT in the SO position.

>I ask because I canít think why they wouldnít work, and this makes me think Iím visualizing them all wrong.<

Possibly. You may come up with a way to do it. I would think it would be hard to multi-task while standing.

>Couldnt you wrap the weight over soemtbing straigjt out in front of you for SO, and put a weight over your shoulder or l, say, a racket weight bench behind you for OTS? Or will Standing adversely affect the pelvic angle?<

I have no idea.

Might be best to learn to hang, and see what you are dealing with.

Bigger
        Last edited by Bib; 03-26-2018, 11:44 PM.

Comment

Well, at the risk of revealing myself as a COMPLETE idiot early in my hanging adventure, I just had a mind blowing ďah-ha!Ē moment in which I realized that the hex nut on the bottom is meant to be adjusted as well as the wing nut to lock the bottom configuration in place.

Iííve been having a lot of difficult with my penis twisting and I had noticed the the hanger itself didníít seem exactly straight when pressed together, and thatíís obviously (now itíís obvious anyway) because the bottom piece was moving back and forward in the untightened space between the hex and wing nut.

Iííve been keeping my journal on pen and paper (this is just my third day) and I plan on uploading it here soon, but I literally just had this game changing insight and had to share.

Mostly for the sake of the one other guy out there oblivious enough to miss this, but also to reiterate how important and beneficial it is to read,read,read this forum, especially when just starting.

Iííve spent many hours scanning the threads over the past week in a half or so, and just now in a spare moment when I could easily have been scrolling mindlessly on Facebook or something) I happened across a response from BIB to another person in which the words were just right to get through my density on this particular point.

Not much else to share at this time; Iíím just feeling very excited and optimistic and also grateful for the wealth of quality information here.
          Last edited by HRRWJC3; 04-08-2018, 03:36 AM.

Comment

HRRWJC3,

>Well, at the risk of revealing myself as a COMPLETE idiot early in my hanging adventure, I just had a mind blowing ďah-ha!Ē moment in which I realized that the hex nut on the bottom is meant to be adjusted as well as the wing nut to lock the bottom configuration in place.<

The bottom wing nuts are not adjustments. They simply allow easy access to the internal adjustment hex nuts.

>Iííve been having a lot of difficult with my penis twisting and I had noticed the the hanger itself didníít seem exactly straight when pressed together, and thatíís obviously (now itíís obvious anyway) because the bottom piece was moving back and forward in the untightened space between the hex and wing nut.<

Yes, the two halves must be static in relation to each other, before you attach the hanger.

Bigger

Comment

Today I tried hanging again after taking some time off after struggling to consistently get the hanger to attach comfortably. So far there's been a pattern in which I think I have it all figured out, note the settings/technique that seems to be the key, but then for no obvious reason what worked before stops working and I can't get the super-comfortable attachment again.

One thing I noticed today might be relevant: My first two sets were VERY comfortable at 6.25 lbs, and I got the settings right basically right away.

Then, when I attempted to set up for my third set, I spent probably 30 minutes trying to get it set up and wasn't able to.

Could it be that there are tissue/fluid changes after a set or two that could lead to what was working not working anymore?

Also, when it comes to pushing the hanger over the head to get the blood out:

How far over does the hanger go? Should the hanger/skin go all the way over the glans, or is it just a push it forward to the head kind of thing?

One issue I've had is that if I push the hanger all the way over the head I have a hard time getting the head back "out" again without undoing the top bolt (the bolt isn't tightened at all when I push over the head, but it is locked into place).

The glans retract into the hanger and I can't reach in to get it out; the penis is so flaccid that it doesn't seem possible to "push" the hanger backwards and cause the glans to pop out again.

Comment

HRRWJC3,

>Today I tried hanging again after taking some time off after struggling to consistently get the hanger to attach comfortably. So far there's been a pattern in which I think I have it all figured out, note the settings/technique that seems to be the key, but then for no obvious reason what worked before stops working and I can't get the super-comfortable attachment again.

One thing I noticed today might be relevant: My first two sets were VERY comfortable at 6.25 lbs, and I got the settings right basically right away<

That is because you had not yet squeezed out the collagenous tissue matrix fluid..

>Then, when I attempted to set up for my third set, I spent probably 30 minutes trying to get it set up and wasn't able to.<

What do you mean by "set up". You should adjust your bottom hex nut adjustments for the third and later sets. Also, adjust your WFG, wrapped flaccid girth for the later sets. Then, the next day, the top gap will be a bit large in the first two sets. That is ok.

>Could it be that there are tissue/fluid changes after a set or two that could lead to what was working not working anymore?<

Yes. Just the act of stretching to and past the margin, will squeeze out matrix fluid.

>Also, when it comes to pushing the hanger over the head to get the blood out:

How far over does the hanger go? Should the hanger/skin go all the way over the glans, or is it just a push it forward to the head kind of thing?<

Generally just to the head. The front of the wrap may go over the head. That is ok.

>One issue I've had is that if I push the hanger all the way over the head I have a hard time getting the head back "out" again without undoing the top bolt (the bolt isn't tightened at all when I push over the head, but it is locked into place).<

You should easily be able to get your left thumb into the gap between head and hanger, push down, and reestablish your gap.

>The glans retract into the hanger and I can't reach in to get it out; the penis is so flaccid that it doesn't seem possible to "push" the hanger backwards and cause the glans to pop out again.<

That is probably too far.

Bigger

Comment

When I first attach the hanger, before tightening at all, should it take much pressure to close the hanger/get the top bolt/tightener locked into place?

Iím dialing in my bottom bolt settings/wrapped flacid girth and am looking for a balance between having to tighten the top bolt too much (not leaving room for more tightening as needed throughout the set) and having the hanger start out so tight (just by putting the top bolt in place) that Iím not able to get blood out of the head.

Iíve also had quite a bit of trouble with twisting, and Iím wondering if perhaps this relates to having the hanger too tight to start with.

In the past Iíve had to squeeze the hanger in order to get the top bolt locked into place for subsequent tightening, and often the clicking/rolling twisting of the shaft occur immediately upon closing the untightened hanger (before any tightening even takes place).

Iíve managed some successful sets, but I almost always have more blood remaining in the head than is ideal and discomfort associated with this is the predominant sensation/limiting factor during most sets.

Should the bottom gap be open enough to allows the hanger to be attached without any closing force/passively? Then I can get more of the blood out from in front of the hanger and experiment with wrapped flaccid girth for making it so that I can form the shoulders to start while also leaving enough space in the top gap for subsequent tightening as needed?

Comment

HRRW,

>When I first attach the hanger, before tightening at all, should it take much pressure to close the hanger/get the top bolt/tightener locked into place?<

You should need to squeeze the two sides together, fairly firmly, with your left hand, as you put the top bolt over with your right hand.

>Iím dialing in my bottom bolt settings/wrapped flacid girth and am looking for a balance between having to tighten the top bolt too much (not leaving room for more tightening as needed throughout the set) and having the hanger start out so tight (just by putting the top bolt in place) that Iím not able to get blood out of the head.<

It is a trial and error process. Once you have your WFG about right, it is an easy process to get the bottom hex nut adjustments dialed in. A few 5 minute sets should get it really close.

>Iíve also had quite a bit of trouble with twisting, and Iím wondering if perhaps this relates to having the hanger too tight to start with.<

Possibly. But you can twist the shaft back straight in most cases, unless the hanger is fairly tight. Then, use your left thumb pushing down between head and hanger, while you lift up on the hanger, to keep the shaft straight as you go through the tightening process.

>In the past Iíve had to squeeze the hanger in order to get the top bolt locked into place for subsequent tightening, and often the clicking/rolling twisting of the shaft occur immediately upon closing the untightened hanger (before any tightening even takes place).<

Unless you have really great hand strength, you should be able to turn the wrapped bundle to straighten it up.

>Iíve managed some successful sets, but I almost always have more blood remaining in the head than is ideal and discomfort associated with this is the predominant sensation/limiting factor during most sets.<

In that case, your bottom gap needs to be a bit wider.

>Should the bottom gap be open enough to allows the hanger to be attached without any closing force/passively?<

No. Rather, not tp put the top bolt over.

>Then I can get more of the blood out from in front of the hanger and experiment with wrapped flaccid girth for making it so that I can form the shoulders to start while also leaving enough space in the top gap for subsequent tightening as needed?<

No. You need to get your WFG close first. Bottom gap larger than the top gap, etc. THEN adjust your bottom hex nuts. You cannot change more than one variable at a time. If you do, you will never get it right.

Bigger

Comment

Thank you for your reply, BIB. I really appreciate your willingness to help.

Are there any special case/last resort tricks to deal with twisting?

I have spent hours trying out pretty much every adjustment I can think of or have found on this and other forums and for some reason NOTHING seems to prevent the twisting.

Even if I get the hanger tightened with the glans fair straight, by the end of the session it has twisted to greater than 45 degrees and often close to 90.

Probably the only time I haven't experienced twisting is when I had too much blood in the glans.

I've seen some stuff here and there about people with an oval shaped penis (vs. circular, I'm assuming) having problems with twisting.

I'm not trying to look for an excuse for why it won't work for me (although I admit that I'm a little frustrated); it's just that after this many hours I'm wondering if perhaps there's something anatomical that might be at play. It's either that or my really missing something obvious, which is certainly a possibility.

If I open the hanger and place me penis into it perfectly straight, in the process of squeezing it shut my penis retracts/sucks back into the hanger a bit AND rotates/twists.

When trying to correct this, there's that clicking/rolling sensation in which the two upper chapters flip over one another and there doesn't seem to be a way to settle into a middle ground; it's one or the other on top if there's any pressure from the hanger and this results is the twisted glans.

I have had a few decent 20 min hanging sessions, but they've all involved too much blood. I know this isn't sustainable technique, but I wonder if maybe it says something about what the issue is and what the solution might be.

Comment

HRRWJC3,

>Are there any special case/last resort tricks to deal with twisting?<

No. Only what you are supposed to do every single set. It is not a passive thing. It does not happen by magic.

Do you ever manually stretch? How do you keep the shaft straight when you do that? You hold it straight until you get a good grip. Same with the hanger.

You use your left thumb pushing down between head and hanger, while lifting up on the hanger, as you do through the tightening process. Then, you get the hanger tight enough so the shaft cannot turn.

>I have spent hours trying out pretty much every adjustment I can think of or have found on this and other forums and for some reason NOTHING seems to prevent the twisting.<

Then, it is probably not an adjustment issue. It is a tightening procedure issue.

>Even if I get the hanger tightened with the glans fair straight, by the end of the session it has twisted to greater than 45 degrees and often close to 90.<

Then the hanger was not tight enough.

>Probably the only time I haven't experienced twisting is when I had too much blood in the glans.<

That is not a solution.

>I'm not trying to look for an excuse for why it won't work for me (although I admit that I'm a little frustrated); it's just that after this many hours I'm wondering if perhaps there's something anatomical that might be at play. It's either that or my really missing something obvious, which is certainly a possibility.<

Let me cut to the chase for you...There have been many guys who thought there was something wrong or different about their units. Then, they found the correct way of using the hanger, and their issues disappeared. 99% sure you do not have an anatomical issue.

Bottom gap larger than the top gap. Get the shaft low in the shaft well. Hold the shaft straight until the hanger is tight. That is about it.

>If I open the hanger and place me penis into it perfectly straight, in the process of squeezing it shut my penis retracts/sucks back into the hanger a bit AND rotates/twists.<

Then straighten it up, and go through the tightening process. Mine would do the same thing from time to time. Especially if I did not get the shaft low enough in the shaft well.

>When trying to correct this, there's that clicking/rolling sensation in which the two upper chapters flip over one another and there doesn't seem to be a way to settle into a middle ground; it's one or the other on top if there's any pressure from the hanger and this results is the twisted glans.<

Obviously, it does not have to be that way. You can straighten it, and hold it straight, until the hanger is tight.

>I have had a few decent 20 min hanging sessions, but they've all involved too much blood. I know this isn't sustainable technique, but I wonder if maybe it says something about what the issue is and what the solution might be.<

You can send me the four technique pictures for evaluation. If your WFG is right, and your hanger adjustments are right, the only thing left is execution.

Bigger

Comment

HRRWJC3,

>is my forum name) and these are to figure out whether my twisting issue is due to hanger/wrap settings or a tightening procedure problem.<

It is a matter of degrees, but most probably three things.

First, you do not have nearly enough WFG, wrapped flaccid girth. Using a much longer piece of Tband, wrap more passes in the hanger attachment area. Any excess, wrap the area behind the hanger attachment area, to the base if needed, and tape there.

That way, you have enough WFG to experiment. Add more passes of wrap in the AA, then move your bottom hex nut adjustments out a good bit.

But do not move the bottom hex nuts out so much to where the top teeth are completely meshed, as in your hanging pic. You need extra room in order to tighten more. Which is the second point.

>There is definitely twisting in this setup; it isn't totally obvious in the hanging picture but there was twisting and it was enough to be uncomfortable, but I thought it might still help you help me zero in on any obvious setting issue if there is one.<

Well, I cannot see any twisting of significance. Have to take your word for it. The hanger looks plenty straight.

>Also, I read that you said the bottom chamber should be in the bottom teeth. Does this mean literally pinched/squeezed between or simply pressed down into the wide "v" shaped space beneath the gripping fingers of the hanger?<

Pressed down. No great force.

>Also, when it comes to pushing forward to get blood out of the head:

You speak of "using the thumb to reestablish the gap between the head and the hanger." I have never had this experience; I have always had to grab the head before pushing the hanger forward (in a pinch grip) in order to pull the head back.<

So your head does not rebound, or bounce back out of the head well when removing excess blood. You most probably need to wrap for head and upper shaft expansion. This is the third thing that will help you:

If you need more upper shaft and head girth for hanger attachment, you can wrap-for-upper-shaft/head-expansion.

Immediately after a hanging session, just wrap using 15-18 inches of Theraband, about mid shaft, using a bit of extra tension. This will passively swell and expand the upper shaft and head. It takes a bit of experimentation to get the wrap tension right.

You only want to retard return blood flow a bit, which causes a buildup of pressure in the head and upper shaft. When the pressure builds up enough, it will force return blood past the wrap, and you will return to near normal blood flow. You do NOT want to use so much wrap tension that you retard inflow of blood in each of the three chambers. Inflow is within the inner shaft. Outflow is through veins just under the skin.

To begin, wrap rather loose for all but the last pass of wrap. Then the last pass, use more tension. Wait a few minutes, and see if the head and upper shaft begin to passively swell. If not, tighten the last pass or so a bit more. Wait a few minutes again, and see if it begins to swell. Repeat this process, until you get the desired results. With experience, you can also do some BTB jelqing, to actually push blood past the wrap to the head and upper shaft.

For at least the first ten or so sessions, do this in private, so that you can keep track of color and temperature, plus learn to regulate the pressure. Only do this while in public AFTER you have become totally comfortable with the wrap tension.

You do NOT want too much fluid buildup. You can work up to staying wrapped for a few hours after hanging. Then, lightly jelq after unwrapping, getting a partial erection, and helping to get rid of the fluid.

If you have too much fluid for the next hanging session, the hanger attachment will sting. You will make some permanent gains from this, but mainly it is to temporarily give you gains for the next hanging session.

Once again, if you wrap too tight, you will build up too much fluid, and make the next hanging session uncomfortable. Be careful.

Notes:

The reason for doing it after a hanging session is to allow edema, fluid buildup, to go down before the next hanging session. If you are not hanging, you can do it anytime.

Use Scotch tape or a small piece of duct tape to secure the last pass of wrap.

>Your language seems very specific, and inconsistent with my experience (simply using my thumb to push the hanger back doesn't make any sense given my experience so far) that it seemed worth mentioning since it might be an obvious sign of something being off.<

Thus the wrapping for head and upper shaft expansion. Very good. I needed to know.

>Thanks once more for all of your patient guidance, and particularly for setting me straight regarding anatomy of the myth of "negative exceptionalism" ("my unit is special and so this won't work for me.)...I could tell I needed to hear that after I heard it. You're an excellent coach and I appreciate your dedication.<

Thank you for the kind words. They mean a great deal to me.

All of your other technique points look very good.

Wrapped bundle looks solid and stable. Just need a few (between 1-4) passes of wrap in the hanger attachment area. NOT toward the head.

Hanger attachment point is great.

Thanks again,

Bigger
                          Last edited by Bib; 06-09-2018, 02:24 PM.

Comment

HRRWJC3,

>Here is a second round of technique pictures to see if my WFG and bottom gap settings are in the ballpark.<

Well, it is a bit better, but it all depends on how tight the hanger is, and what set this is. If it is a later set, and you have tightened sufficiently, then you need to move the bottom hex nut out a little bit more.

But more than likely, you still need more WFG in the attachment area. Your are making the passes really close together for the passes in front of the hanger. For your needs, you only need the one or two passes (first passes) straight across toward the head. Then, you can make larger spacings on your spirals down, till you get to the hanger attachment area. Then you can cut down on the spirals there. Or you may just need more wrap.

>I'm still unable to ellimainte twisting. When I place my penis in the hanger, it is straight.

I select the position a quarter inch back from the leading edge of the wrap.

At that point, the wrap and skin is in its normal relationship to the internal structures.

As a close the hanger (put the top tightening bolt in place), the internal structures suck into the hanger and the glans twists.<

I do not know what you mean by sucking into the hanger. How and why?

>It usually feels very hard, non pliable, while the skin and wrap over the top is very "slippery" and just rolls right over it.<

It is that way for every guy. You straighten it up, then go through the tightening process. You may have to undo the top bolt, and re position. Then, you can use your left hand to squeeze some, to know how the shaft will react, until you put the top bolt over. IOW, put the wrapped shaft in the shaft well, close the hanger, squeeze the two sides together with your left hand...testing. You can then easily turn the shaft if needed. When it is close, put the top bolt over.

But you still need to get the WFG right first.

>The hanger is then quite close to the glans and the glans is twisted.<

Why? It looks like you have plenty of room to work. How does the hanger get close to the glans?

>I can roll/pop it from side to side it's almost an twisted left or twisted right thing, not a gradual settle in between the two.<

More WFG, larger bottom gap.

>Maybe this is all fixiable with the wrapping for glans and upper shat expansion? <

It will help. But you still need to get your technique right.

>For this technique, do I spiral down as normal or is it more of a single level of wrapping? <

Most guys spiral down. They wrap a good portion of the shaft. But the key is the wrap tension, especially on the last couple passes.

>Is it okay if the wrap slides forward (sliding/loose skin seems to be a major factor for me)?<

Well, it will to an extent. But the blood in the head and upper shaft should prevent the wrap from going too far.

>Thank you BIB! I am confident that there is a way to sort these things out; these details aren't complaints, I just want to convey any potentially relevant information.<

There are things you are describing that I have not heard before in 20 years. So, I am not certain of what you are doing. You may be adding steps. Anyway, we will get there.

Bigger

Comment

HRRWJC3,

One other thing...be sure the passes in front of the hanger are passive. No tension pulled on the wrap. You want the tissues in front of the hanger to bulge out, without the Tband restraining them much, if at all.

Bigger

Comment

Working...
                              X