X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bib
    replied
    HRRWJC3,

>My normal settings are too small and I have issues with slipping to the point that it’s hard to get through a set.<

OK, I need more information than just the four hour car ride.

The sentence above does not make much sense. What do you mean by your "normal settings are too small"? If it means your top gap is too large, then you should be able to tighten more, and the hanger should have less chance of slipping.

But I have the feeling it might be that the internals are different in some way. Are you pulse pushing while going through the tightening process? Tightening down the hanger on the correct spot on the internals? Are you holding good forward pressure on the hanger, more and more, as you tighten?

Bigger

Leave a comment:

• HRRWJC3
    replied
    I’m doing fairly well, up to 14.5 pounds at this point.

Once a week I spend several hours in the car on a long trip and I’ve noticed that later that day and even into the next day my hanger just doesn’t attached in quite the same way.

My normal settings are too small and I have issues with slipping to the point that it’s hard to get through a set.

At first I thought this was due to expansion wrap use so I discontinued that but now the problem is still occurring and it seems to always happen after this 4 hour car ride.

The penis isn’t obviously swollen or anything but the hanging experience is way different. I’m going to try a more regular kegel routine but I’m eager to get this resolved as it’s now the main obstacle to consistency.

Leave a comment:

• Bib
    replied
    HRRWJC3,

>So, when I push the hanger forward to get the blood out of the glans, when I ďreestablish the gab with my thumbĒ, is the hanger positioning supposed to be exactly the way it was before I did this movement?<

It can be. But then you need to pulse push while tightening, to find the most comfortable spot on the internals to finish tightening.

Here is the sequence:

First, you barely tighten at all, when you push the hanger to the head to remove excess blood. Just tighten enough for the hanger to grasp the wrapped bundle, and that is about all.

Next, you push down on the shaft, between the head and hanger, with your left thumb, as you lift up on the hanger, as you begin to tighten.

Next, after a few turns tightening, you pulse push the hanger towards the head, while still holding the shaft down, between head and hanger. You want to know when the hanger begins to grasp the knot.

When you tighten enough that the knot is easily felt, you position it where you want it, by pushing forward on the hanger, and/or pushing back on the hanger with your left thumb.

Then you hold the hanger in that position, using your left thumb, while lifting up on the hanger, as you finish tightening. ALL the rounds of tightening.

All of that should take no more than a couple minutes.

>If I just push forward, hold for a moment, then press my glans downward, there is some skin covering the glans that wasnít there before and the hanger still seems a bit closer than it was before I pushed it forward.<

You may need to push it further back.

>When my penis is flaccid, I canít just push the hanger back to where it was if I push it forward beyond a certain point; Iíd have to create some pressure behind the hanger and pinch and pull the head out.<

It sounds like you are pushing the hanger too far forward. The head should be out of the hanger when you are done pushing forward. You should not have to pull the head out with your fingers.

Also, you may need to tighten a few rounds, before you push forward to remove excess blood.

>Iím hanging fairly successfully now and I think Iím finally managing to effectively grasp the internals, but starting with the second set and quite a lot by the end of the third set Iím dealing with fluid buildup (mostly on the bottom shaft skin that gets pushed/bunched forward during the process described above.<

I as well as others have had the excess fluid buildup. For me, it could really sting. It means your technique is in need of refinement.

Either you are hanging with too much blood in the head and upper shaft, your wrap is too tight, your hanger is not tight enough, your bottom gap is not wide enough, you are attaching too far from the head, or you recently moved up a good bit in stress levels, or a combination of two or more of those.

>This is kind of hard for me to describe, but what Iím wondering is whether the orientation of the hanger post pushing forward to get the blood out should be the same as it was before.<

It may be, but it does not have to be. It is a matter of comfort, and where you want the hanger to grasp the internals.

>I reviewed several photos in the photos deciding and in many of those with a good review the hanger seems to be sitting back further from the glans than mine does.<

If you wish, you can email me the four technique pictures for evaluation.

>Itís a little challenging to judge because, the way Iím doing it now, there is quite a lot of skin covering the glans after I do the push forward.<

Skin should not cover the entire head. But it is not abnormal for skin to ride over the coronal ridge.

Bigger

Leave a comment:

• HRRWJC3
    replied
    So, when I push the hanger forward to get the blood out of the glans, when I ďreestablish the gab with my thumbĒ, is the hanger positioning supposed to be exactly the way it was before I did this movement?

If I just push forward, hold for a moment, then press my glans downward, there is some skin covering the glans that wasnít there before and the hanger still seems a bit closer than it was before I pushed it forward.

When my penis is flaccid, I canít just push the hanger back to where it was if I push it forward beyond a certain point; Iíd have to create some pressure behind the hanger and pinch and pull the head out.

Iím hanging fairly successfully now and I think Iím finally managing to effectively grasp the internals, but starting with the second set and quite a lot by the end of the third set Iím dealing with fluid buildup (mostly on the bottom shaft skin that gets pushed/bunched forward during the process described above.

Iím thinking maybe Iím not doing the reestablishing the gap procedure quite currently since, for whatever reason, in practice it doesnít seem as easy at Iíve understood the description.

This is kind of hard for me to describe, but what Iím wondering is whether the orientation of the hanger post pushing forward to get the blood out should be the same as it was before.

Currently I push forward, what, then push down with my left thumb to sort of stretch out the part of the penis in front of the hanger while tightening, but there is some skin bunching and Iím not sure if Iím getting as much gap as I should be.

Iím pretty excited about the progress with grasping the internals and not I need a fix for this fluid issue.

I reviewed several photos in the photos deciding and in many of those with a good review the hanger seems to be sitting back further from the glans than mine does.

Itís a little challenging to judge because, the way Iím doing it now, there is quite a lot of skin covering the glans after I do the push forward.

Thank you!

Leave a comment:

• Bib
    replied
    HRRWJC3,

I am glad you are more comfortable.

Bigger

Leave a comment:

• HRRWJC3
    replied
    Iíve been having some serious fluid buildup issues after a set or two in the bottom of the foreskin area (Iím circumcised but thereís still a fair bit of skin that hangs over the glans when hanging) and some even in the glans itself.

BIB kindly informed me that this appears to be due not just to a tight wrap but to the fact that the hanger is sliding forward and placing pressure on the glans. I did not realize this was happening.

Since getting this feeding I have focused on getting as much blood out of the head as possible (as usual) and, importantly, REALLY taking my time with the tightening process.

BIB guessed that I was tightening too quickly and I think he was right. I do a lot of grip strength and various things that strengthen my hands (plus I can be a little impatient) and I think together this was leading me to tighten too quickly and, on top of that, not enough.

The last several sessions (yesterdayís and todayís) Iíve focused on taking long time, especially on the first round, and the results have been good.

Hanging in INCREDIBLY comfortable when you get the setup right (or at least righter); I didnít realize how much tension I had in my body from the low level discomfort (non-productive, due to poor technique and fluid buildup) I had been tolerating.

Another issue I think was that I was wrapping too close to the head. I thought maybe allowing the wrap to slide over the glans would help address the buildup issue, but in fact I think it made it worse by allowing the hanger to slide forward as well.

Since BIBís email Iíve been starting my wrap 1/8Ē or so behind the circumsision scar, which in my case puts it at close to the recommended 1.5Ē from the glans.

Also, I focus on wrapping as loose a possible the first two passes per BIBís advice, wrapping as loosely as possible without creating a fold/jumble from the excess wrap.

Also per BIBís advice, Iím selling back close to 1/2Ē or so on the first two passes down. After that the passes arenít as deliberately loose (but not tight either) and are spaced 1/8Ē in order to give me the right amount of WFG.

Previously I have been doing 1/8Ē double passes with the bottom gap much wider, but this seems to be much better.

My plan is to build back up to my previous 4-7 sessions a day, see what kind of results I get (see if the fluid buildup issue remains solved at higher volume) and then submit the technique pictures for BIB to review.

I feel like Iíve reslly taken the long way around understanding this stuff, but BIB has been an inexhaustible source of generous and patient guidance and I feel that each mistake beings a better personal understanding about what all the instructions ďmeanĒ.

Iíd encourage anyone who is struggling to stick with it. The more I get this issues figured out and the better I get at multitasking while hanging the more excited I become about this process.

Below is BIBís reply to the email I sent regarding the edema issue for reference:

>One issue I'm having is with the fluid buildup/edema. I've experimented with a looser wrap in the front, creating larger passes for the first two passes, and also wrapping closer to the head so that the wrap passes over the head during hanging.

I'm also careful about not wrapping too tight even further down the shaft/

Still though, there is quote a bit of fluid buildup and it is making hanging uncomfortable. The issue seems almost entirely to do with the skin underneath the glans and there is some excess skin there that tends to want to protrude in from of the wrap.

Occasionally I'll do something just right and this subcutaneous fluid won't happen. In these instances the part of the shaft in front of the hander is redder and firmer right after a session, but evenly so (no bubbles, no weird skin inflation) and it subsides very quickly during the 10 minute break.

My issue is finding out how to reliably create this. Possible issues I can think of might be that the hanger isn't right enough and/or that the bottom gap isn't wide enough, just based on things I've read on the forum.

I included technique pictures here plus a couple of images of the edema to sort of give you an idea of what I'm talking about. This doesn't always happen and when it doesn't the hanging is WAY more comfortable.

Any feedback is, as always, greatly appreciated. <

You do not have the correct WFG, wrapped flaccid girth, bottom hex nut adjustments, and/or the hanger is not effectively tight enough. Mainly, the hanger is not tight enough.

Now, you did not give me an attachment pic, so I do not know how far the hanger is slipping. Also, I cannot see the head in the hanging pictures, but it is obvious that the hanger has slipped to the head, and is riding on the head.

The hanger is designed to grasp the internals of the shaft. You are not doing that. So, you need to go through more tightening rounds, before attaching the weight.

Be sure you are tightening slowly, allowing time for the tissues to meld into the hanger. Tighten a good bit, then wait a minute, holding forward pressure on the hanger. Then tighten more. It should be easier. Repeat as much as needed, until you have a solid attachment.

The first set will be the hardest to tighten properly. This is because collagenous tissue matrix fluid has not been squeezed out yet by the stretch. So the first set will take more time for tightening. After that, it will be easier to tighten, and take less time.

Be sure you adjust the hanger for the later sets, when your effective girth is smaller. The top gap will be a bit wide in the first set, but fine in the later sets.

It should NEVER take much torque to tighten the top wing nut. If it does, you have not allowed enough time for the hanger to grasp.
    Further, be sure you are using Vaseline, or a light oil, on the top bolt threads, washer, and wing nut, to reduce friction.

The top gap is too wide in those pictures. But you need to tighten more, so perhaps your WFG and bottom hex nut adjustments are OK. I cannot know.

But the edema, etc, is because the hanger is slipping, and riding too close to the head. You are creating great internal blood pressure in that area, forcing fluid into the interstitial spaces of the foreskin and head.

You need to drop back to no more than five lbs, and learn to hang correctly. Specifically getting the hanger tight enough to grasp the internals.

Here is what I need to see to evaluate your technique:

I need four pictures only.

1. Wrapped bundle taken from the top of the shaft. Grasp the head and stretch out the shaft.

2. Bottom hex nut adjustments, taken from the bottom of the hanger.

3. Attachment point, hanger on, not tightened, taken from the top of the shaft.

4. Hanging pictures, taken from the top of the shaft. I must be able to see the head.

Please indicate the set in which the pictures were taken; 1st, 2nd, last, etc.

Be sure to detail any problems you are having, so that I can address them.

Leave a comment:

• Bib
    replied
    HRRWJC3,

>Lately Iíve found that the vast majority of discomfort that comes with extended wear for me tends to related to the bottom of the wrap being pushed into the skin at the base of the penis/ scrotum.

Iíve got a fair amount of penal-scrotal webbing (looking forward to addressing this once I get to hanging OTS), and Iíve found that grabbing the entire scrotum in one hand and the bottom of the wrap in the other and pulling (once engorgement has always been achieved), first in one direction and then in the other, results in a much more comfortable session even without any kind of underwrap.<

Yes, getting the skin stretched out is important. Just as with hanging.

Also, pulling the scrotal skin from under the wrap will help with turkey neck. Two birds with one stone.

>Regarding Wrapping For Upper Shaft:

Does anyone have experience with it being easier to get the desired results at certain times of day than at others?<

I have never really thought about it, because it is a mechanical retardation of return blood flow. So, as long as you have normal blood flow, you should be able to get the engorgement.

But, there is definitely differences in blood chemistry throughout the day. So there is most probably times where you can more easily get engorgement. But being a mechanical process, you should be able to get the desired result any time.

>I can consistently get the desired effect in the morning (right after waking up) but in the afternoon/evening what seems like the exact same technique doesnít work, like Iím either too tight or too loose and I end up with the fluid buildup without the expansion.<

I can see that. But, if you just deal with the last pass or two of wrap, to determine your restriction, and you wrap all the way to the base, you should be able to get the right tension within a few minutes.

Also, if you have a dedicated piece of wrap for head upper shaft expansion, you can draw a line down the wrapped bundle, when you get it right. That will make it easier to replicate the result the next day.

>Obviously morning isnít ideal for entended wear because of potential interference with later hanging. Iíve found that about an hour with fairly intense swelling seems to work well; I have the helpful ďheftĒ still present an hour or so later without the residual fluid buildup under the skin that can cause problems, but Iíd really like to have the option of doing extended expansion sessions in the evening after hanging is done as BIB suggests.<

You can. It is simply a matter of practice. It is really NOT a morning or night thing. It is mechanical, and you can do it any time.

>Perhaps itís differences in blood flow that necessitates a different amount of tension to get the process started?<

I am sure that is correct. You need to take thirty minutes to an hour after a hanging session, and get the tension right in the last two passes. Then draw a line down the wrapped bundle with a permanent marker.

Now, over time the Tband will stretch a bit, and the line will need to be changed, say every three days or so. But it is easy to keep up with.

Bigger

Leave a comment:

• HRRWJC3
    replied
    Thank you BIB! I ordered it and am looking forward to giving it a try.

Lately Iíve found that the vast majority of discomfort that comes with extended wear for me tends to related to the bottom of the wrap being pushed into the skin at the base of the penis/ scrotum.

Iíve got a fair amount of penal-scrotal webbing (looking forward to addressing this once I get to hanging OTS), and Iíve found that grabbing the entire scrotum in one hand and the bottom of the wrap in the other and pulling (once engorgement has always been achieved), first in one direction and then in the other, results in a much more comfortable session even without any kind of underwrap.

Regarding Wrapping For Upper Shaft:

Does anyone have experience with it being easier to get the desired results at certain times of day than at others?

I can consistently get the desired effect in the morning (right after waking up) but in the afternoon/evening what seems like the exact same technique doesnít work, like Iím either too tight or too loose and I end up with the fluid buildup without the expansion.

Obviously morning isnít ideal for entended wear because of potential interference with later hanging. Iíve found that about an hour with fairly intense swelling seems to work well; I have the helpful ďheftĒ still present an hour or so later without the residual fluid buildup under the skin that can cause problems, but Iíd really like to have the option of doing extended expansion sessions in the evening after hanging is done as BIB suggests.

Normally Iíd think this was just me doing something dumb, but the fact I can get the swelling like itís nothing Iím the morning whereas at night I can try again and again and not get the desired effect makes me wonder.

Perhaps itís differences in blood flow that necessitates a different amount of tension to get the process started?

Leave a comment:

• Bib
    replied
    HRRWJC3,

>I saw a similar wrap but itís black and wondered if you think itíd probably be a suitable alternative: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00GI03I78/ref=dp_prsubs_3<

That appears to be it. Just a different color.

Bigger

Leave a comment:

• HRRWJC3
    replied
    BIB-

i canít find the thread in which you recommended the perfect underwrap but I tried to order it from amazon and the order was cancelled because, apparently, it isnít available.

I saw a similar wrap but itís black and wondered if you think itíd probably be a suitable alternative: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00GI03I78/ref=dp_prsubs_3

Leave a comment:

• Bib
    replied
    HRRWJC3,

>Right now Iím consistently getting 4 sets of 20min in a single session BTC and Iím wondering about the relative utility of adding in some SD set (which I can do while standing) vs. adding in still more BTC.<

That is fine.

>havenít her mastered this to the point that I can reliably create the swelling. When I get it right is amazing but Iím still not sure what makes the difference between when it works and when it doesnít (tightenin vs. loostenin<

It is really easy to simply adjust the tension on the last pass or two of wrap. So, if you are too tight, the shaft may not fill. If you are too loose, then the return flow will not be reduced enough.

So, wrap most of the shaft loose, then the last pass or two, more tension. If the return flow is not reduced enough to swell the head and upper shaft, add a bit of tension, until it is.

>If the penis becomes kind of puffy (not firm), does this mean fluid retention and that the wrap isnít right enough? This is my most common negative result.<

I cannot know. You want the head and upper shaft firm.

>The goal I think is a firm, plump state thatís distinct from an erection in that itís actually swollen larger and not as rigid.<

Sounds right.

Bigger

Leave a comment:

• HRRWJC3
    replied
    • An additional question about wrapping for upper shaft expansion:

I havenít her mastered this to the point that I can reliably create the swelling. When I get it right is amazing but Iím still not sure what makes the difference between when it works and when it doesnít (tightenin vs. loostenin

If the penis becomes kind of puffy (not firm), does this mean fluid retention and that the wrap isnít right enough? This is my most common negative result.

The goal I think is a firm, plump state thatís distinct from an erection in that itís actually swollen larger and not as rigid.

Leave a comment:

• HRRWJC3
    replied
    A new question for BIB:

Based on my tests youíve suggested that I may not have a lot of potential for gains from lig Stretch.

Per your suggestion, I am hanging BTC while continuing to work up to 20 pounds while perfecting my technique.

Right now Iím consistently getting 4 sets of 20min in a single session BTC and Iím wondering about the relative utility of adding in some SD set (which I can do while standing) vs. adding in still more BTC.

SD is a less severe angle for ligaments, but then again for me tunica stretching might be more useful in the long run anyway. Iíd prefer to do SD just for standing, but Iím willing to do BTC for these extra sets if thatís likely to be more productive even given my limited potential for ligament gaIns.

There are just chunks of time in the morning and evening where I could easily add as much as an hour of hanging SD whereas BTC might be more difficult.

Leave a comment:

• HRRWJC3
    replied
    Hereís a transcript of my latest message with BIB. Iíve has some great developments since struggling to get the hanger right when I started earlier this spring (2018).

The highlights are these:

1) Wrapping for head and upper shaft expansion can make a tremendous diffidence.

2) Do not rush to move up in weight.
    - ďMake haste slowlyĒ; thorough progress is quicker than fast progress.

3) Do not attach too far from the head.
    - A lot of my difficulties came from overestimating the necessary distance from the head.
    - I was a little over-cautious about avoiding the head and Iíve got a ďbad spotĒ fairly close to the head, so I was trying to attach behind it.
    - Ironically, the end result here was I failed to get a good attachment and the hanger would end up sliding down and putting pressure on the head.
    - Getting in front of the ďbad spotĒ and getting a really good grip results in a solid attachment which, although closer to the head to begin with, does not move any closer during the 20 min set.

4) Get enough Wrapped Flaccid Girth to have the bottom settings fairly wide.

5) Think outside the box.
    - For a long time I got stuck in my own points of reference and basically kept trying the same things over and over.
    - Things changes for me when I combined generous and patient and specific feedback from BIB with lots of personal experience practicing.
    - If everything youre trying isnít working, it might be that adjusting a different variable will solve the issue.

6) Donít give up.
    - I tried hard to convince myself that there was something wrong with me that was causing the hanger to not work.
    - BIB set me straight and through taking some time off to experiment with wrapping for head expansion and to sort of reset my attitude Iím back and having great success getting set up quickly and properly.
    - Iím pretty dense with stuff like this, so if I can figure it out, you absolutely can too.
    - In addition to technique getting better, it seems that every successful set does something to the tissues that make future sets easier.
    - Iím only at about 6 pounds now (two 2.5 pound plates + one Captains of Crush grip strength trainer) and my flaccid penis is already feeling more robust; this is a good feeling in itself and it makes getting set up much easier.
    - The Experience of Doing this properly is NOTHING like the experience or trying to figure it out in the beginning; once you get your rhythm down and are enjoying results (even temporary ones that suggest whatís possible) the whole thing becomes much more self-reinforcing and enjoyable.

>Since my last message Iíve been lowered my weight to spend more time perfecting technique while also doing the wrapping for upper shaft expansion and the results have been very good.<

That is great.

>I think in the past I've been overestimating how much space from the glans I need to be and this was causing my a big problem because I've got a "bad spot" that I have to get in front of in order to tighten down properly.<

It appears you have enough gap between head and hanger. The hanging picture is a little far away to see exactly where the head is.

>I still don't get the natural "rebound" after pushing the hanger forward to get blood out of the head<

No.

The natural rebound is when you have tightened enough to grasp the internals and form the shoulders. Then, when you push forward, then release some of the forward pressure, the hanger rebounds.

When you first attach the hanger, and push forward to allow the blood to pass by the wrap, the hanger should NOT naturally rebound. You use your left thumb pushing down between head and hanger to reestablish the gap between head and hanger.

>Using a thicker wrap so I can open up the bottom gap has completely resulted the seemingly intractable twisting issue, as has attaching the hanger farther forward.<

That is great. One thing I would suggest...You know the first couple of passes of wrap should be static, no tension pulled. IF I were you, I would drop back a quarter inch on each of the first passes of wrap, before starting the closer passes with tension on them.

Those first passes of wrap in your wrap picture appears to be a bit too constricting, and close together. You can have the same wrapped bundle in the attachment zone. But have those first passes a bit wider before you start the attachment zone passes.

I do not know what your Tband situation is...but I would also wrap further toward the base, if you have a longer piece of tband. At least enough so that you can tape the bundle behind the hanger attachment point.

>The one thing I'm having a bit of an issue with now is a touch of edema in the skin that ends up in front of the wrap. I've included a picture to see if this might be within normal limits or if it's definitely a sign of a technique issue.<

I did not see any unusual edema in any of the pictures. Looks very good in fact. The only concern with edema is if it gets to the point of making the skin sting while hanging. IF not, you are good to go.

If it does get to the point of stinging, then you probably need to ease up on the tension of the wrap in the later passes.

>You'll notice that the teeth are rather tightly locked in these images; I took them after a step during which I increased tightness once or twice towards the end.<

You would like to have a bit more top gap than that, so that you can tighten a bit more if needed. Since you are very close to perfection, a quarter turn IN on each of the adjustment hex nuts may create enough additional top gap.

>Also, when I push the hanger forward, how far over the head should the hanger go? I am able to push the hanger forward such that the head is in the hanger well, but I'm wondering if I'm supposed to be able to push it further and if maybe this is why I'm having the edema issue.<

I do not see an edema issue. That will be more about wrap tightness than anything, in this situation.

You should be able to push the hanger forward as you have described. The key is to see most of the excess blood move back past the wrapped bundle. If you get that, then you are good.

Really good pictures, and overall, really good technique.

Bigger

Leave a comment:

• Bib
    replied
    HRRWJC3,

Well, all in all it sounds like you are learning. Knowledge teamed with practical experience will take you a long way.

>However, having zeroed in in this way is a really encouraging thing; I'm fairly sure that the bottom bolts are close to where they need to be and now each session I just need to get my WFG dialed in.<

Not to nitpick, but it is easier to get the WFG right first, then get the hanger adjustments right. You need one of those two in concrete, not variable.

Am I to assume with your better technique, that you are actually hanging more minutes during your sessions?

That, along with the fact that you are now affecting different tissues, soft tissues, that are not conditioned for this technique, could cause a bit of numbness. The twisting and attaching too close to the head could also come into play.

Continue to improve, and let me know about any more numbness.

Bigger

Leave a comment:

Working...
X