Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skin On Bottom Penis "ballooning" Up

Hey Bib,

I've had a Bib Hanger for some time now, perhaps 1.5 years (took a few breaks out of frustration). It's taken me a while to figure out the learning curve but I feel like I'm getting the hang (lol) of it.

One issue I'm still having, is that the skin on the bottom of my penis that makes up the shoulders (just below the head, ahead of the circumcision scar) is much more prevalent than the skin on the top. What I mean, is it sticks out much farther and I believe there to be much more skin. I realize it is normal to have a lot more skin on the bottom because of the scrotum and what not, and that the top needs to be stretched. However, it's to the point that when I hang, it sort of "balloons" or "bellows" out. Kind of like a really large double chin on the botton of my penis, or a toad throat that's expanding. It's almost like a sac. I'm sorry, it's kind of hard to explain. It doesn't seem to be much of a problem, it just seems excessive, and then I also get fluid retention in it, which is one reason it "balloons" so badly. Even when I pinch the skin on that area versus closer to the base, it seems thicker. It's also loose, almost like a sac.

When I go to create my shoulders, I cannot seem to get an even circular shoulder. Another way to put it, is that the bottom skin is closer to the tip of the penis than the bottom. So when I attack the hanger and pulse press against the shoulders, there is much more skin on the bottom than the top. Now, the way the head of my penis is shaped, the skin does go up farther, so that is a contributing factor. Also, the same area is bruised like crazy, like it's been beat to crap. I some times get red spots, just in that area, and it's much darker than the rest of my penis. It's not pretty. Also, it also seems like I have somehow built a strong, scar like half circle, that is very dark and touch feeling (still soft, but tougher like scar tissue), on the bottom half of my penis, below this area I have been talking about, where the top edge of the hanger sits (closer to the head).

If I was to speculate as to the problem, I could say it seems like I have stretched the skin out at that point. I believe my top gap was wider than my bottom gap until perhaps a few weeks ago, when I corrected it after doing some reading. I've done a lot of reading. That could have been putting more stress on the bottom of my penis, and thus stretching the bottom skin and not top. Do you think that is plausible or would you say I have a different problem?

As for the fluid retention I get within that area, well, it's just in that area, like a sac of fluid on the bottom of my penis, below the head. I tighten the hanger very tight before attaching weight and then I continue to tighten as I hang. But I do not believe I tighten too much, I stop tightening when I start to feel pain, then resume after a minute or so, if possible. The top teeth are pretty well meshed when I am done tightening. Maybe a bit more room to tighten, but not needed.

Almost the entire time I have been hanging I have hung BTC or SD, seated. I never took the time for dedicated skin stretch early on, which I am now regretting and paying the consequence for. However, I feel like most of my hanging career, my skin has been taking a lot of the weight. Once I realized the difference between stretching skin vs pulling on the internals, it made me feel like I have been stretching skin, at least partially, most of the time. I am now doing dedicated skin stretch, however, it doesn't feel much different than what I have been feeling.

So anyway, sorry for the long post. I hope you understand. What do you think is the cause of all of this and what should I do?

Tyler,

>If I was to speculate as to the problem, I could say it seems like I have stretched the skin out at that point. I believe my top gap was wider than my bottom gap until perhaps a few weeks ago, when I corrected it after doing some reading. I've done a lot of reading. That could have been putting more stress on the bottom of my penis, and thus stretching the bottom skin and not top. Do you think that is plausible or would you say I have a different problem?<

It is a very common problem for guys with poor technique. I had a bit of it when starting out, before I figured things out. Either you are hanging with too much blood in the head and upper shaft, your wrap is too tight, your hanger is not tight enough, your bottom gap is not wide enough, you are attaching too far from the head, or you recently moved up a good bit in stress levels, or a combination of two or more of those.

>As for the fluid retention I get within that area, well, it's just in that area, like a sac of fluid on the bottom of my penis, below the head. I tighten the hanger very tight before attaching weight and then I continue to tighten as I hang. But I do not believe I tighten too much, I stop tightening when I start to feel pain, then resume after a minute or so, if possible. The top teeth are pretty well meshed when I am done tightening. Maybe a bit more room to tighten, but not needed.<

You started the issue when you had the top gap larger than the bottom gap. That put too much stress on the bottom chamber. You just need time with good technique to relieve the issue. If you want to send me the four technique pictures for evaluation, that is fine.

Bigger

Comment

Bib,

Thank you for the quick reply. I will try to get those four technique pictures when I get the chance.

Given the possible technique problems I might be having, I believe the bottom gap not being wide enough or my wrap being too tight are most likely the problem.

How much wider should the bottom gap be compared to the top? Is there a ratio?

How do I know whether or not my wrap is too tight? It definitely does not cut off blood flow. I would call it snug, but of course what I call it doesn't help you much.

I have very little girth, with my EG about 4.25". I'm not sure about my flaccid girth, but it's definitely smaller. My concern is that when widening the bottom gap, I might not be able to get the hanger tight enough. That is why I had my bottom gap small to begin with, to account for my small girth. I have the Bib Starter. I wrap with about 10" of sweatshirt cloth and then about 10" of gray theraband I got from you. Do you think I might need more wrap to add additional girth or should I be fine?

Comment

Tyler,

>How much wider should the bottom gap be compared to the top? Is there a ratio?<

No. It depends on WFG, wrapped flaccid girth. The key is to make sure the lateral compression in on the top two major chambers, and not the bottom chamber.

>How do I know whether or not my wrap is too tight? It definitely does not cut off blood flow. I would call it snug, but of course what I call it doesn't help you much.<

Very hard to describe wrap tightness. But the first two passes of wrap, toward the head, need to be passive...no tension. After those, you can pull a bit of tension on the passes under the hanger. Then, if you need to combat turkey neck, you can make the last pass fairly tight, so you can manually stretch bottom shaft skin.

Along with that, be sure you are attaching the hanger at least a quarter inch behind the leading edge of the wrapped bundle, as seen from the side, midline of the shaft.

>I have very little girth, with my EG about 4.25". I'm not sure about my flaccid girth, but it's definitely smaller. My concern is that when widening the bottom gap, I might not be able to get the hanger tight enough.<

Then you may need to add passes under the hanger attachment area.

>That is why I had my bottom gap small to begin with, to account for my small girth. I have the Bib Starter. I wrap with about 10" of sweatshirt cloth and then about 10" of gray theraband I got from you. Do you think I might need more wrap to add additional girth or should I be fine?<

Yes, you may need more passes of the Tband under the hanger attachment area.

Bigger

Comment

Bib,

I am sending over the four technique pictures now.

Since we've last chatted, I've tried increasing my WFG. The pics I'm sending over are right at 5" WFG. I've also been playing with the wrap tightness and I honestly think I'm fine on that aspect, however, you let me know what you think.

I have 2 emails for you. I hope I sent it to the correct one. If not, let me know, of course.

Thanks.

Comment

>It's Tyler, from the forum. It's been a while since our conversation from the forum. I took a break but I'm back at it and sending you some pics so I can hopefully get this figured out. <

Well, I do not know what to tell you. You have totally changed the variables on the hanger, by removing the padding. Why did you do that?

I have no idea how the hanger will work, or what you need to change, because that is not the hanger I help guys with.

I can tell you that you are using a hell of a lot of wrap. That will make it very hard for the hanger to grasp the internals of the shaft. You are not spiraling the wrap, so you are forming a very hard edge toward the head, of the wrapped bundle.

Everything else looks technically correct. But you really did a number on your hanger.

Bigger

Comment

>Well, I do not know what to tell you. You have totally changed the variables on the hanger, by removing the padding. Why did you do that?

I read on different forums that many guys did that and it helped with different issues they were having. I would imagine it just becomes almost like the hardcore but smaller, because it's a starter. It honestly doesn't feel much different at all. I did notice is seems to grasp the internals a littler better for me.

>I can tell you that you are using a hell of a lot of wrap. That will make it very hard for the hanger to grasp the internals of the shaft. You are not spiraling the wrap, so you are forming a very hard edge toward the head, of the wrapped bundle.

Correct, the additional wrap was a recommendation of yours that I also believed I needed in order to reach a larger WFG. This larger WFG allows me to widen the bottom gap, primarily grasping the top side of the shaft and not the bottom. I think, and yo

>You are not spiraling the wrap, so you are forming a very hard edge toward the head, of the wrapped bundle.

Do you believe spiraling the wrap makes a difference? I started out spiraling and felt it was harder to get the wrap even across the shaft and that is why I switched.

Thanks

Comment

Tyler,

>I read on different forums that many guys did that and it helped with different issues they were having.<

So many points to make...So, what is the issue with asking those guys about what you are doing now? Why did you not come to me BEFORE defacing the hanger, totally changing the contours of the grasping surfaces? I make a hanger without padding. It is the hardcore. It has the correct contours.

So now, you want me to guess what you need to do?

>I would imagine it just becomes almost like the hardcore but smaller, because it's a starter.<

No.

>Correct, the additional wrap was a recommendation of yours that I also believed I needed in order to reach a larger WFG.<

It is a matter of degrees! That is a huge amount of wrap. You do not need that much.

You do realize you could have used much less, if you had left the padding in the hanger?

>This larger WFG allows me to widen the bottom gap, primarily grasping the top side of the shaft and not the bottom. I think, and yo<

Your bottom gap is plenty large now. It does not have to be that large. Degrees.

>Do you believe spiraling the wrap makes a difference?<

I KNOW it does. When you put enough stress on the nerve bundle behind the head, bruise it, and go numb, you will think it important also.

Bigger

Comment

>So many points to make...So, what is the issue with asking those guys about what you are doing now? Why did you not come to me BEFORE defacing the hanger, totally changing the contours of the grasping surfaces? I make a hanger without padding. It is the hardcore. It has the correct contours.

The issues were things such as the hanger/penis twisting at weights above 15lb or so, as well as grasping the internals and comfort. Regardless, you are right, I should have asked you first.

>So now, you want me to guess what you need to do?

No, I do not want you to guess. If you have no idea how to help, then I'll look at different options, such as figuring it out on my own, buying another hanger, looking at different forms of PE, ect.

>It is a matter of degrees! That is a huge amount of wrap. You do not need that much.
                  You do realize you could have used much less, if you had left the padding in the hanger?

I realize this, but I do not know what else to do. I was using much less wrap with the padding on and it required me to significantly reduce the bottom gap (to smallest possible), thus creating my current problem. My flaccid girth is about 3.25". The only solution I could see was to put more wrap on in order to increase WFG and bottom gap. So to be in seemed as though

>Your bottom gap is plenty large now. It does not have to be that large. Degrees.

Again, it was much smaller when I was using less wrap and before I took off the padding. In fact, in order to tighten it sufficiently, the bottom gap was as small as possible. That is when I started to learn more about bottom gap but quickly realized that I would need to increase my WFG to widen the gap.

>I KNOW it does. When you put enough stress on the nerve bundle behind the head, bruise it, and go numb, you will think it important also.

I will refer to the guide on how to spiral correctly and start practicing it.

Comment

Tyler,

Well, it sounds like you have it all under control.

>I realize this, but I do not know what else to do.<

But writing me and asking questions never entered your mind?

>I was using much less wrap with the padding on and it required me to significantly reduce the bottom gap (to smallest possible), thus creating my current problem. My flaccid girth is about 3.25".<

And there is an entire array of WFG between where you started, using little wrap, and now, where you are using an entire freaking roll.

Your flaccid girth is not small. You did not have to do any of that stuff.

Taking off the padding is not the solution to any issue. Good technique is.

Bigger

Comment

Lol, I definitely do not have it all under control. Like many men, I tried to figure it out on my own. I thought the information you had given to others, as well as information on other forums, were enough for me to get where I wanted. I was obviously wrong. I should have asked for your help in the first place.

However, unlike many other men, I'm not going to give up. This has all been one big learning experience and I am getting closer to understanding this. Once I do, it will only be a matter of time before I reach my goal.

I will reduce weight, reduce wrap, reduce bottom gap and spiral my wrap as instructed in the product guide. If nothing seems to work I will simply purchase a new hanger so that you will be able to help me more.

Any additional advice you might have is appreciated.

Thanks

Comment

Tyler,

Realize that every single guy is different. On many levels. So, when you listen to other guys, know that the odds that what they do will work for you, are slim. Especially guys that advocate changing the hanger. Usually, those guys did not take the time to learn how to use the hanger correctly, and adapt there technique to what the hanger does.

So then, they recommend radical things because they want company on their winding journey. It really is not cool.

Bigger

Comment

Bib,

I've been back at hanging and learning a lot. Most of which I wish I would have learned before I took the padding off of my Bib Starter. I was wondering if sending the hanger back to you an getting the padding put back on is an option. I really don't understand how getting it on there works in the first place but I figured it was worth asking before simply buying a new one, which I am considering. So, is that an option or will I need to purchase a new one?

Comment

Tyler,

>I've been back at hanging and learning a lot. Most of which I wish I would have learned before I took the padding off of my Bib Starter. I was wondering if sending the hanger back to you an getting the padding put back on is an option<

Yes.

>I figured it was worth asking before simply buying a new one, which I am considering. So, is that an option or will I need to purchase a new one?<

I usually repad the hangers for $30 plus shipping. If that helps. It takes a fairly long time.

Bigger

Comment

Bib,

Thank you. About how long do you estimate? I'll be out of town for over a week in September and won't be hanging anyway. That should be a good time for me to send it if it's good for you.

Comment

Working...
                              X