Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hanging for 2 months, NO gains

Hi guys,

Iím new here and I started hanging on february 1th 2018.
    I hang daily 5 sets of 20mins 7 days a week so thatís around 11 hours in total. I donít have more time. Iím a very busy student and 1 hour and 40 mins is all I have daily for privacy reasons and I live in a dorm room and I have several house mates.

I can increase in the summer maybe but for now this is all I can do for lengh gains. I donít do any girth work because Iíve read the topics here. Good information.

So my starting length is 18,5cm (7.3Ē) and I want to get to 9 inches. But my first shortterm goal is 8 inches.

I have worked my way up to 9.9 pounds (4.5kg) and Iím managing fatigue very well. Iíve read tons of information on this board. I had a misunderstanding of the concept ďfatigueĒ and I overdid it few weeks ago which left me with a very sore dick and circumcision scar blisters, very painful.

I had 2 breaks which were inevitable, I took 4-5 days off but I managed to get back on track and getting to fatigue was fairly easy.

Unfortunately I didnít see any gains today. Today is my 60 day mark of consistent hanging with the bibs hanger method.

Iíve measured again and my BPEL is 17,9cm (7.04Ē)
    So iíve lost 0.5-0.6cm!! (0.2 inches) Shit!!
    Is this due to loss of EQ and riding the fatigue?

Girth stayed the same and is 14cm (5.5Ē)

Why am I lacking gains? Is this only the beginning? Should I continue to hang and measure each month or at the 6th month mark?

I was expecting gains honestly, so this left me a bit discouraged. Iím putting in all the time I have, maybe it will take longer for me?

If I continue to hang for a full year, will that be enough to get to 8 solid inches BPEL?
    Last edited by SpaceTravelr; 04-13-2018, 09:25 AM.

SpaceTravelr,

>I had 2 breaks which were inevitable, I took 4-5 days off but I managed to get back on track and getting to fatigue was fairly easy.<

That is a killer. Two breaks in two months. You gave your tissues time to recover, heal, and become stronger.

>So iíve lost 0.5-0.6cm!! (0.2 inches) Shit!!
    Is this due to loss of EQ and riding the fatigue?<

I have no idea. I would guess it has something to do with taking off time. Probably the most important thing for success is consistency.

>Why am I lacking gains?<

I cannot know. This is the first I have heard of it, so I do not know the facts. Like, what are the results of your three tests. How long have you been reaching and riding fatigue? What has been your stress progression? Where do you feel the stress? Skin? Ligs? Tunica? Are you confident in your technique?

>Is this only the beginning?<

Yes.

>Should I continue to hang and measure each month or at the 6th month mark?<

Each month.

>I was expecting gains honestly, so this left me a bit discouraged. Iím putting in all the time I have, maybe it will take longer for me?<

I have no idea.

>If I continue to hang for a full year, will that be enough to get to 8 solid inches BPEL?<

I have no idea.

Bigger

Comment

Originally posted by Bib View Post
      SpaceTravelr,

>I had 2 breaks which were inevitable, I took 4-5 days off but I managed to get back on track and getting to fatigue was fairly easy.<

That is a killer. Two breaks in two months. You gave your tissues time to recover, heal, and become stronger.

>So iíve lost 0.5-0.6cm!! (0.2 inches) Shit!!
      Is this due to loss of EQ and riding the fatigue?<

I have no idea. I would guess it has something to do with taking off time. Probably the most important thing for success is consistency.

>Why am I lacking gains?<

I cannot know. This is the first I have heard of it, so I do not know the facts. Like, what are the results of your three tests. How long have you been reaching and riding fatigue? What has been your stress progression? Where do you feel the stress? Skin? Ligs? Tunica? Are you confident in your technique?

>Is this only the beginning?<

Yes.

>Should I continue to hang and measure each month or at the 6th month mark?<

Each month.

>I was expecting gains honestly, so this left me a bit discouraged. Iím putting in all the time I have, maybe it will take longer for me?<

I have no idea.

>If I continue to hang for a full year, will that be enough to get to 8 solid inches BPEL?<

I have no idea.

Bigger
      I have been reaching and riding the fatigue every day until I overdid it and become too sore and bruised so I had to take off few days...<

>my stress progression has been normal after I discovered what you really mean by ďmanaging fatigueĒ... I pushed way too hard in my beginning weeks.<

>I only feel stress &amp; burn in tunica, little bit of shaft, no ligs because Iíve torn them by accident. So my LOT is like 06:00<

>I have good wrapping technique which allows me to hang any weight very comfortably<

>Well, I guess iíve learnt my lessons! NO time off! NO breaks! I will keep hanging and evaluate each month.
      I will proceed and follow your advice what you have outlined on this board. Thanks for responding.<

Comment

SpaceTravelr,

>I only feel stress &amp; burn in tunica, little bit of shaft, no ligs because Iíve torn them by accident. So my LOT is like 06:00<

First, how did you tear your ligs by accident?

Next, are you sure you have no potential for gains from lig stretch?

If that is true, then you need to perfect your technique, and condition your soft tissues to hang in the neighborhood of 20 lbs, at the lower angles. Then you can begin tunica work. That is using the RSDT fulcrum, and OTS, both with and without a fulcdrum

Bigger

Comment

SpaceTravelr,

First, how did you tear your ligs by accident?

Next, are you sure you have no potential for gains from lig stretch?

If that is true, then you need to perfect your technique, and condition your soft tissues to hang in the neighborhood of 20 lbs, at the lower angles. Then you can begin tunica work. That is using the RSDT fulcrum, and OTS, both with and without a fulcdrum

Bigger
          I have completely torn my suspensory ligaments and I have no ligaments anymore.

This was while I was high on drugs and having extremely rough sex.

I have also broke me dick a few times.... I heard a very loud pop and my dick went purple and swole up. I could stretch it out a few inches more than my actual length. I had no pain, because I was extremely high.

i think Iíve broke my both right and left corporus cavernosum.
          I am healed completely and I donít have a curve or anything just straight dick.

This caused some scar tissue I think which is very hard to deform.... Thatís why iím gaining very slow or not at all...

And that is the big problem in my situation I think. I have strengthened my corpora cavernosa and therefore also my tunica so I have to build up slowly until like 20lbs I think just as you said.

I have absolutely no more gains with my ligaments,
          I have gained length like 1.5 solid inch because I have a lower exit point now.

My dick is kinda wobbly and it doesnít point straight up to my belly anymore, instead it points straight out.

Also a big problem is to stay hard, but I donít know if that has something to do with the cut ligaments. It just requires more stimulation now.

So iím focussing on my tunica only and I do this while multi tasking. I sit at my desk and study alot so I hang just straight down.

I donít know what that is called I think itís behind the cheeks hanging or something but I sit on my desk chair just normally.

English is not my native language so I hope Iíve made some things clear.

Comment

SpaceTravelr,

OK then. Just follow the stress progression from the NOS email, and work up slowly in weight, until you have conditioned your soft tissues to hang about 20 lbs. Then, you can start tunica work, using the RSDT fulcrum, and OTS, both with and without a fulcrum.

Bigger

Comment

SpaceTravelr,

OK then. Just follow the stress progression from the NOS email, and work up slowly in weight, until you have conditioned your soft tissues to hang about 20 lbs. Then, you can start tunica work, using the RSDT fulcrum, and OTS, both with and without a fulcrum.

Bigger
              Thanks for your advice! You mean with stress progression no more than max 15% of your current weight increase weekly right? Yes , iím following that and iím now hanging my 5 sets for today.

why canít I hang just straight down? What is the difference/benefit in hanging over the shoulder? I would need more weight to counteract the angle of force right? Do have any threads with explanation?

What is a RSDT fulcrum? How much should I do the fulcrum hanging? Like half of the sets? Or more?

I can imagine to start with less weight than iím currently hanging.

Also if hanging straight down for me isnít doing much, why do I have to wait until I can hang 20lbs? Wouldnít it be better to start right away?

Comment

SpaceTravelr,

>Thanks for your advice! You mean with stress progression no more than max 15% of your current weight increase weekly right?<

Yes. That is a maximum.

>why canít I hang just straight down?<

You can and should until you have conditioned your soft tissues.

>What is the difference/benefit in hanging over the shoulder?<

It will stress the full tunica.

>I would need more weight to counteract the angle of force right?<

Not really. Hanging OTS, you can use your pelvis to increase and decrease stress, within a range. What I mean is, there is friction in the rope going over your shoulder. So, you use that friction to add, or take away stress. It generally takes a lot of stress to deform the tunica at any rate.

>Do have any threads with explanation?<

The RSDT thread in the Basics section may have something about hanging OTS. But it is really simple.

>What is a RSDT fulcrum?<

Basics section.

>How much should I do the fulcrum hanging? Like half of the sets? Or more?<

I recommend you do one of each, every day. Then, between the three types, you use the technique/angle, that gives the best stretch for the rest of your sets.

>I can imagine to start with less weight than iím currently hanging.<

You need to work up to at least 20 lbs while hanging at the lower angles. When you start dedicated tunica work, you need to use the weight that gives you fatigue in the tunica. More than likely, the weight will vary considering the technique/angle used. Probably much less with the RSDT fulcrum. More with OTS with a fulcrum. A lot more with straight OTS.

>Also if hanging straight down for me isnít doing much, why do I have to wait until I can hang 20lbs? Wouldnít it be better to start right away?<

First, you want to be sure not only the ligs, but the skin and other collagenous tissues are not in the way of tunica stretch. It is much easier to learn to hang, and condition soft tissues, at the lower angles. But you can do as you wish.

Bigger

Comment

SpaceTravelr,

>Thanks for your advice! You mean with stress progression no more than max 15% of your current weight increase weekly right?<

Yes. That is a maximum.

>why canít I hang just straight down?<

You can and should until you have conditioned your soft tissues.

>What is the difference/benefit in hanging over the shoulder?<

It will stress the full tunica.

>I would need more weight to counteract the angle of force right?<

Not really. Hanging OTS, you can use your pelvis to increase and decrease stress, within a range. What I mean is, there is friction in the rope going over your shoulder. So, you use that friction to add, or take away stress. It generally takes a lot of stress to deform the tunica at any rate.

>Do have any threads with explanation?<

The RSDT thread in the Basics section may have something about hanging OTS. But it is really simple.

>What is a RSDT fulcrum?<

Basics section.

>How much should I do the fulcrum hanging? Like half of the sets? Or more?<

I recommend you do one of each, every day. Then, between the three types, you use the technique/angle, that gives the best stretch for the rest of your sets.

>I can imagine to start with less weight than iím currently hanging.<

You need to work up to at least 20 lbs while hanging at the lower angles. When you start dedicated tunica work, you need to use the weight that gives you fatigue in the tunica. More than likely, the weight will vary considering the technique/angle used. Probably much less with the RSDT fulcrum. More with OTS with a fulcrum. A lot more with straight OTS.

>Also if hanging straight down for me isnít doing much, why do I have to wait until I can hang 20lbs? Wouldnít it be better to start right away?<

First, you want to be sure not only the ligs, but the skin and other collagenous tissues are not in the way of tunica stretch. It is much easier to learn to hang, and condition soft tissues, at the lower angles. But you can do as you wish.

Bigger
                  Allright thanks for all the help. I have a question about Vitamin C.

Should I avoid Vitamin C in my diet completely? Or just avoid the extra supplementation? I think I saw you mention it in another thread.

Vitamin C repairs collageneous structures like our dicks, which is the last thing I want on this earth. Iím dying for gaining length and I donít want to screw this up by supplementing 1000mg of Vitamin C daily! It was normally in my diet for lifting and health purposes but I donít want my dick to get stronger!

I have a full bottle of Vitamin C 1000mg and I will throw it away if itís hindering my hanging progress!

I eat lots of fruits and they contain some vitamin C aswell, is this OK? I eat pineapples, mangoís, oranges, every fruit had some vitamin C in it, in low amounts 30-50mg.

So what do you think and recommend?

Also I want to weaken/soften my tunica and scar tissue, is this even possible? By supplementing specific chemicals? Or herbs?

How do I make my tunica more deformable? Iíve read that the tunica has about 5% elasticity thatís why it takes a very long time to deform the tissue.

5 sets is my maximum available privacy time and I do my sets religiously and not skipping any day. So I have this in order. I would love to hang 4 hours a day but I canít due to privacy and social reasons.

Maybe I can squeeze in 1 more set so that makes 6 sets per day and 14 hours per week. I figured this will take me like 5 years to get to 9 inch so when I graduate from university I will be 9 inch.

Comment

SpaceTravelr,

>Should I avoid Vitamin C in my diet completely? Or just avoid the extra supplementation? I think I saw you mention it in another thread.<

You should not avoid it. Hard to do anyway. But you probably do not need any Vit C supps. Just try to take in the RDA.

>I eat lots of fruits and they contain some vitamin C aswell, is this OK? I eat pineapples, mangoís, oranges, every fruit had some vitamin C in it, in low amounts 30-50mg.<

One or two oranges would meet the RDA.

>Also I want to weaken/soften my tunica and scar tissue, is this even possible? By supplementing specific chemicals? Or herbs?<

No.

>How do I make my tunica more deformable? Iíve read that the tunica has about 5% elasticity thatís why it takes a very long time to deform the tissue.<

Heat helps. You can heat the tissues to about 103.5 degrees F. At that temp, they begin to degrade.

>5 sets is my maximum available privacy time and I do my sets religiously and not skipping any day. So I have this in order. I would love to hang 4 hours a day but I canít due to privacy and social reasons.<

5 sets meets the minimum. The key is to slowly work up in stress levels, condition soft tissues, to where you can hang a weight that brings on fatigue in the tunica early in your sessions, and ride that fatigue throughout your sessions. It will most likely take you a while to get to that point.

Bigger

Comment

Working...
                    X