Hanging for 2 months, NO gains

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SpaceTravelr,

>Due to moving to a new apartment with new roommates Iím not able to hang anymore... I lack the privacy and time to get in 10 hours of hang per week. Yesterday was my last hanging session. Iím way too afraid that someone will knock on my door and comes in unexpectedly...<

Go to a hardware store and get a simple slide lock. Easy to install. Then relax and hang.

>What are your recommendations? Maybe I should have waited for a better time to start my hanging journey. Thereís way too much going on in my life so I donít have the time/privacy.<

If you are spending a considerable amount of time studying, it is perfect to multi-task hanging. Just get a slide lock and go to it.

>Is this bad? Like am I hindering gains ? Should I do a long deconditioning break and not exercise at all? (<

It is bad to stop after a hundred days. You are most probably going to lose any progress you have made. Just get a simple lock, and keep hanging. That is probably the way most guys do it.

Bigger

Comment

SpaceTravelr,

This should solve your problem:

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Everbilt...4509/203339952

Bigger

Comment

Originally posted by Bib View Post
        SpaceTravelr,

>Due to moving to a new apartment with new roommates Iím not able to hang anymore... I lack the privacy and time to get in 10 hours of hang per week. Yesterday was my last hanging session. Iím way too afraid that someone will knock on my door and comes in unexpectedly...<

Go to a hardware store and get a simple slide lock. Easy to install. Then relax and hang.

>What are your recommendations? Maybe I should have waited for a better time to start my hanging journey. Thereís way too much going on in my life so I donít have the time/privacy.<

If you are spending a considerable amount of time studying, it is perfect to multi-task hanging. Just get a slide lock and go to it.

>Is this bad? Like am I hindering gains ? Should I do a long deconditioning break and not exercise at all? (<

It is bad to stop after a hundred days. You are most probably going to lose any progress you have made. Just get a simple lock, and keep hanging. That is probably the way most guys do it.

Bigger
        What should I do if I donít have any chance to hang? Iím also travelling between my parents home and apartment. And I donít have any privacy at my parents house.... This will last the whole summer, thatís why I figured to stop temporary and continue stretching or something.

Thereís way too much going on in my private life to be able to hang. My dad is sick and I feel obligated to help him around the house etc, socmy specific private situation at home doesnít let me clock in 10hours of consistent hanging unfortunately....

Thatís why I thought itís better to stop for now... Any recommendations if I decide to quit hanging all together? I could stretch to maintain my gains? I have a stretching routine at night daily.

Comment

SpaceTravelr,

>Any recommendations if I decide to quit hanging all together? I could stretch to maintain my gains? I have a stretching routine at night daily.<

That is about all you can do. Manual stretching is not very effective. There is just not much to say.

Bigger

Comment

Working...
          X