Any noose hangers here?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any noose hangers here?

I started a month ago. Bought a noose hanger (zen hanger). A few days ago I received my compression style hanger (Phanger, sorry bib) but I ended back to the zen hanger. I for some reason like the noose better. I hang low weight 5.5 pounds for 20 min divided to 4x5 min. This is because my head darkens just a bit while wearing a noose or a compression style hanger. After 5 min I loosen it up and let it turn to pink again and within 1-2min I hang again. After the 20 min set I like to do 10min of manual streching. I do these 1-4 times a day. Usually atleast 2 times a day. Off day for me would be just one morning set. Hanging + streching makes my EQ go up really well which is nice. Ive gained around 0.2 within this month which is also really nice. I am uncut and wrap by pulling the foreskin back and applying the wrap just behind the head. I've read that this is not the way to go if using a compression style hanger. Using the compression style hanger I dont get the same strech on my whole tunica than I am used than with a noose. And after realizing the proper wrapping technique (I hung few days wrapping the same way with a compression hanger than with a noose) with a compression style hanger it kinda felt weird on how to do it. I could easily hang 11pounds with that and I realized that I really might get discoloration on the part of foreskin that is on the glan side of the compression hanger. I already have some discoloration due to squeezes but it is not that bad. I dont want there to be a line on my dick skin from hanging. It just seemed that if I start to hang this way for a year or two there really might be more discoloration which is not nice. I am just curious if there are any noose hanger here? or if there is another forum that someone could point out? I know this is bibs forum and the forum picture is bibs hanger so maybe there arent so many noose hanger here

Erkman,

I did not know there was anyone in the world using a noose type hanger. It has been years since I have heard the term.

The other hanger is simply another thief that stole the basic design of the hardcore Bib. This one looks really cheap and flimsy. Good fancy packaging though.

Bigger

Comment

Yes. If you invent something good and functional there are always someone copying. Would have bought a bib but when shipping to scandinavia there are a fair amount of customs payment + taxes added and I try to save money when I can. Bib.. One thing about wrapping with a compression style hanger: I tried the way of wrapping that most use. 1-1.5" from the glans. attaching hanger. pulling it forward to a lock position and then tightening it. I did not like the skin stretch and I did not feel the stretch on the whole length of the tunica which I like (sure there is a learning curve to this). I just tried to wrap with the compression style hanger a bit differently: I'm uncut so I place the wrap (long bandage type cloth) just below the glans. Foreskin behind the head but not pulled back. Attaching the hanger 0.5" behind glans and then hanging. I can reach fatique really easily with 5.5 - 8.5 pounds atleast on the whole tunica. Ligs maybe not so often but it seems that I have gained some girth on the whole tunica and eq is really good. If I wrap the way most wrap I can hang 11+ pounds and I just think its like a whole different feeling when hanging. Do you have any thoughts about wrapping/hanging closer to the glans assuming that I wont go heavy with this?

Comment

Erkman,

>Do you have any thoughts about wrapping/hanging closer to the glans assuming that I wont go heavy with this?<

I think it is very unwise.

What about the people you bought the products from, that ripped off my design. Do they not help guys?

Bigger

Comment

Well I'd say no.. No because they do not involve at all on instructing people on using hangers and hanging as closely as you do, which is highly appreciatable. I see you are quite active on many forums and it is really nice of you even thou you are retired from PE (retired, atleast what i have read). I'm not trying to provoke anything negative when I implied that if you invent something good and functional there are always someone copying. As I see it it is a thing that happens to many people who invent something new and useful.

How much minimum clearance would you suggest to leave between the hanger and glans? As I have understood it is important that the hanger does not rest on your glans.

Would you find it suitable to leave the part of pulling the hanger forwards to a lock position (this makes my skin strech and btc comes difficult) completely out? just wrapping further away from glans or wrapping wider across the shaft so the hanger could be attached further down the shaft?

Thanks for your replys bib! Most men would leave us find out these things for ourselves..
          Last edited by Erkman; 05-17-2018, 02:54 PM.

Comment

Erkman,

>I think overall I saved around 50% when bying phanger on ebay. I do not have alot money as I'm unemployed as of now so it was a good enough save for me to take it.<

So now, you want me to spend my time helping you, when you wanted to save a few dollars? That is the height of arrogance.

>How much minimum clearance would you suggest to leave between the hanger and glans? As I have understood it is important that the hanger does not rest on your glans.<

I am not about to make any recommendations about someone else's hanger. I highly recommend you do get in touch with the people that sold it to you.

>Thanks for your replys bib! Most men would leave us find out these things for ourselves..<

In your case, that is exactly what I am going to do. I have the feeling you are simply a troll, trying to get advertising for your company.

Good luck with all of that.

Bigger

Comment

Like I said I'm not trying to provoke anything negative.. I seem to understand your frustration with this but if I end up using this compression style hanger I do not have a problem to buy a bib when I am employed again. Hopefully this coming fall. I hope you can understand that I took the cheaper route also because I am experimenting with hanging. I do not want to spend 1/3 of my monthly income if I can only use 1/6 of it and still experiment on different styles of hanging I can assure you that I am not a troll. I am not arrogant just abit poor at the moment. I understood you were overall helping hangers but I do understand you do not want to give advice on anyone elses products because you dont know them. This forum popped from googlin "pe hanging".. Sorry bib. Remember that it was me if you see a purchase and there is something "Erkman" on the additional comments or instructions on that purchase.

Btw. I now understand why you might assume I am a troll. That is for posting about the money I saved and inside europe without taxes and so on. I cannot alter afterwards what I have posted or remove (Am I right? oh damn I can <- just realized how to do that) I do not find a way to do that. If you may feel free removing this whole thread as I do not want to advertise a ripoff product on your forums.
              Last edited by Erkman; 05-17-2018, 02:57 PM.

Comment

Erkman,

If you wanted to save real money, you could have used the instructions in the Basics section, Bib forum, to make your own homemade Bib. That would have given you great insight into hanging. It would also probably work better than those other hangers, and I could have helped you with that. Now that would have saved you money.

I am glad you "seem to understand my frustration" about people stealing my ideas. Very kind of you. I can understand why you might not trust them for advice. They are already proven thieves.

I want to leave threads like this in place. Sunlight is the best disinfectant.

Bigger

Comment

Ok. I removed already the stuff from my second post about taxes and so on. I have completely missed on those instructions on how to build a homemade bib.. I joined this forum after I received that compression style hanger. I have read from some other forums about people building their own hangers but for some reason i was sceptical straightforward about building my own. Erkman out, peace bib.

Comment

Working...
                  X