c3ifador thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• c3ifador thread

Hi, well I am on my 6th week hanging with Bib's, I am doing minimum 6 sets a day, I can do more sets than that like maximum 8 sets, but if I do I may lose some time that I save for my sleep. No rest days. I am hanging right now with 3,5~3,6 kg each set, my progression is 0,5kg each week if I can handle it. Usually when I increase the weight right on the 1 set it may have some difficulty, but after the 1 set it becomes normal. I am now doing 3 sets at afternoon and then other 3 sets at night. Sometimes at afternoon I do 4 sets. Until now I saw gains in skin, girth and a little or almost nothing in length, my question is: Should I increase my sets, or will my gains come with time?

c3ifador,

>Usually when I increase the weight right on the 1 set it may have some difficulty, but after the 1 set it becomes normal.<

That is most probably pulling out of slight adhesions from small deformation. It may get more difficult in the first set in the future.

>I am now doing 3 sets at afternoon and then other 3 sets at night. Sometimes at afternoon I do 4 sets. Until now I saw gains in skin, girth and a little or almost nothing in length, my question is: Should I increase my sets, or will my gains come with time?<

Six sets of 20 minutes is 14 hours per week. That is good. You have most probably not moved up enough in stress levels yet, to create significant deformation.

Be sure you are measuring BPFSL, along with BPEL. You should see gains in BPFSL before erect gains.

Also, if you have not already, do the three tests to determine potential for gains from lig stretch.

I assume you have been hanging BTC to SD?

Bigger

Comment

Originally posted by Bib View Post
      c3ifador,

>Usually when I increase the weight right on the 1 set it may have some difficulty, but after the 1 set it becomes normal.<

That is most probably pulling out of slight adhesions from small deformation. It may get more difficult in the first set in the future.

>I am now doing 3 sets at afternoon and then other 3 sets at night. Sometimes at afternoon I do 4 sets. Until now I saw gains in skin, girth and a little or almost nothing in length, my question is: Should I increase my sets, or will my gains come with time?<

Six sets of 20 minutes is 14 hours per week. That is good. You have most probably not moved up enough in stress levels yet, to create significant deformation.

Be sure you are measuring BPFSL, along with BPEL. You should see gains in BPFSL before erect gains.

Also, if you have not already, do the three tests to determine potential for gains from lig stretch.

I assume you have been hanging BTC to SD?

Bigger
      I am only hanging BTC angle, in 6 months I may do fulcrum hanging as here in the forum is advised.

Comment

c3ifador,

>I am only hanging BTC angle, in 6 months I may do fulcrum hanging as here in the forum is advised.<

You do not go by time in determining angle to hang. You go by test results. When you ligs are fully stretched out, your LOT should be 6, low skin exit point, and an inch or less of inner penis.

Then, you go to dedicated tunica work, and cementing of gains from lig stretch.

Bigger

Comment

c3ifador,

>I am only hanging BTC angle, in 6 months I may do fulcrum hanging as here in the forum is advised.<

You do not go by time in determining angle to hang. You go by test results. When you ligs are fully stretched out, your LOT should be 6, low skin exit point, and an inch or less of inner penis.

Then, you go to dedicated tunica work, and cementing of gains from lig stretch.

Bigger
          I do not feel the tug back at 6 o'clock, but any other angle it is tight and strong the tug back. I forgot to say that I am using a IR lamp to heat my penis all sets, between 7~10 minutes.

Comment

c3ifador,

>I do not feel the tug back at 6 o'clock, but any other angle it is tight and strong the tug back. I forgot to say that I am using a IR lamp to heat my penis all sets, between 7~10 minutes.<

And what about the other two tests?

Bigger

Comment

c3ifador,

>I do not feel the tug back at 6 o'clock, but any other angle it is tight and strong the tug back. I forgot to say that I am using a IR lamp to heat my penis all sets, between 7~10 minutes.<

And what about the other two tests?

Bigger
              I just did them, the mirror test indicated that I have a high or medium exit point; And the palpation test I did with a flaccid state and was about 5 to 6 cm, I had to put a finger almost close to the prostate.

Comment

c3ifador,

>I just did them, the mirror test indicated that I have a high or medium exit point; And the palpation test I did with a flaccid state and was about 5 to 6 cm, I had to put a finger almost close to the prostate.<

Those do not correlate very well. Realize that your LOT is when you FIRST SEE a REDUCTION in tugback.

So, two tests show a good potential for gains from lig stretch, and one does not. You might try to get those a little tighter.

Bigger

Comment

Working...
                X