c3ifador thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• c3ifador thread

Hi, well I am on my 6th week hanging with Bib's, I am doing minimum 6 sets a day, I can do more sets than that like maximum 8 sets, but if I do I may lose some time that I save for my sleep. No rest days. I am hanging right now with 3,5~3,6 kg each set, my progression is 0,5kg each week if I can handle it. Usually when I increase the weight right on the 1 set it may have some difficulty, but after the 1 set it becomes normal. I am now doing 3 sets at afternoon and then other 3 sets at night. Sometimes at afternoon I do 4 sets. Until now I saw gains in skin, girth and a little or almost nothing in length, my question is: Should I increase my sets, or will my gains come with time?

c3ifador,

>Usually when I increase the weight right on the 1 set it may have some difficulty, but after the 1 set it becomes normal.<

That is most probably pulling out of slight adhesions from small deformation. It may get more difficult in the first set in the future.

>I am now doing 3 sets at afternoon and then other 3 sets at night. Sometimes at afternoon I do 4 sets. Until now I saw gains in skin, girth and a little or almost nothing in length, my question is: Should I increase my sets, or will my gains come with time?<

Six sets of 20 minutes is 14 hours per week. That is good. You have most probably not moved up enough in stress levels yet, to create significant deformation.

Be sure you are measuring BPFSL, along with BPEL. You should see gains in BPFSL before erect gains.

Also, if you have not already, do the three tests to determine potential for gains from lig stretch.

I assume you have been hanging BTC to SD?

Bigger

Comment

Originally posted by Bib View Post
      c3ifador,

>Usually when I increase the weight right on the 1 set it may have some difficulty, but after the 1 set it becomes normal.<

That is most probably pulling out of slight adhesions from small deformation. It may get more difficult in the first set in the future.

>I am now doing 3 sets at afternoon and then other 3 sets at night. Sometimes at afternoon I do 4 sets. Until now I saw gains in skin, girth and a little or almost nothing in length, my question is: Should I increase my sets, or will my gains come with time?<

Six sets of 20 minutes is 14 hours per week. That is good. You have most probably not moved up enough in stress levels yet, to create significant deformation.

Be sure you are measuring BPFSL, along with BPEL. You should see gains in BPFSL before erect gains.

Also, if you have not already, do the three tests to determine potential for gains from lig stretch.

I assume you have been hanging BTC to SD?

Bigger
      I am only hanging BTC angle, in 6 months I may do fulcrum hanging as here in the forum is advised.

Comment

c3ifador,

>I am only hanging BTC angle, in 6 months I may do fulcrum hanging as here in the forum is advised.<

You do not go by time in determining angle to hang. You go by test results. When you ligs are fully stretched out, your LOT should be 6, low skin exit point, and an inch or less of inner penis.

Then, you go to dedicated tunica work, and cementing of gains from lig stretch.

Bigger

Comment

c3ifador,

>I am only hanging BTC angle, in 6 months I may do fulcrum hanging as here in the forum is advised.<

You do not go by time in determining angle to hang. You go by test results. When you ligs are fully stretched out, your LOT should be 6, low skin exit point, and an inch or less of inner penis.

Then, you go to dedicated tunica work, and cementing of gains from lig stretch.

Bigger
          I do not feel the tug back at 6 o'clock, but any other angle it is tight and strong the tug back. I forgot to say that I am using a IR lamp to heat my penis all sets, between 7~10 minutes.

Comment

c3ifador,

>I do not feel the tug back at 6 o'clock, but any other angle it is tight and strong the tug back. I forgot to say that I am using a IR lamp to heat my penis all sets, between 7~10 minutes.<

And what about the other two tests?

Bigger

Comment

c3ifador,

>I do not feel the tug back at 6 o'clock, but any other angle it is tight and strong the tug back. I forgot to say that I am using a IR lamp to heat my penis all sets, between 7~10 minutes.<

And what about the other two tests?

Bigger
              I just did them, the mirror test indicated that I have a high or medium exit point; And the palpation test I did with a flaccid state and was about 5 to 6 cm, I had to put a finger almost close to the prostate.

Comment

c3ifador,

>I just did them, the mirror test indicated that I have a high or medium exit point; And the palpation test I did with a flaccid state and was about 5 to 6 cm, I had to put a finger almost close to the prostate.<

Those do not correlate very well. Realize that your LOT is when you FIRST SEE a REDUCTION in tugback.

So, two tests show a good potential for gains from lig stretch, and one does not. You might try to get those a little tighter.

Bigger

Comment

Almost 3 months in and I still see skin gains, my skin is also changing. I am hanging with 4kg now, tomorrow I will increase weight to 4,5kg. Still see no gains in BPEL nor BPFSL. Am I doing something wrong? Will I be gaining skin forever?
                  The way I wrap is: first warm up with hot water on the penis for 5~10 minutes, then wrap a cloth, then use the theraband, and put the hanger as you said 1 inch or 2,5 cm behind the glans and carefully put the weights and then drop it slowly. Hanging always BTC, at least 5 sets a day, but mostly is 6 sets a day. I notice that when I hang it creates edema on the skin that is around the glans, it goes away after I put out the hanger of the penis.
                  Well my LOT is low, 7 or 6.

Comment

c3ifador,

>Almost 3 months in and I still see skin gains, my skin is also changing. I am hanging with 4kg now, tomorrow I will increase weight to 4,5kg. Still see no gains in BPEL nor BPFSL. Am I doing something wrong?<

Possibly. If you are noticing big gains in skin, then the skin is taking a significant amount of the stress. That means either you need to stretch a lot of skin, OR, you are not effectively grasping the internals, allowing the skin to take a great deal of the stress.

>Will I be gaining skin forever?<

Well, if you wish to make significant gains, then you must stretch a significant amount of skin. But you do not need to do it all at once.

>The way I wrap is: first warm up with hot water on the penis for 5~10 minutes<

That is not very good. Hot water will dry out the skin. Better to use a rick sock.

>then wrap a cloth<

The cloth is an underwrap? If so, what is it made of?

>I notice that when I hang it creates edema on the skin that is around the glans, it goes away after I put out the hanger of the penis.<

Then that is not edema. It takes longer than that for the body to remove the fluid.

>Well my LOT is low, 7 or 6<

That does not correlate with what you told me above about the mirror test and palpation test. If you wish for me to evaluate, you can send me the three mirror test pics. If you want me to check your technique, you can send me the four technique pictures.

Bigger

Comment

Ok, I will stop with the hot water and use now a rice sock.
                      The cloth is made of 100% cotton.
                      About the LOT, I feel a loss of tugback at lower angles, at 6 there is no tugback and at 7 there is little tugback, but at 8 and 9 is normal tugback.

Comment

c3ifador,

>The cloth is made of 100% cotton.<

That tells me nothing. What is it? What does it come from? How thick is it?

>About the LOT, I feel a loss of tugback at lower angles, at 6 there is no tugback and at 7 there is little tugback, but at 8 and 9 is normal tugback.<

Still does not correlate with the other two tests.

Bigger

Comment

The cloth is 0.3cm thick. Comes from Nike. Was a sock that I cut.
                          At mirror test is in the image you put here on the forum the mark blue one.
                          And as I said before with the palpation test it had to put my index finger almost close to the prostate, was around 4 cm of length.
                          Last edited by c3ifador; 06-13-2018, 06:12 PM. Reason: the cloth.

Comment

c3ifador,

>The cloth is 0.3cm thick. Comes from Nike. Was a sock that I cut.<

That is pretty thick. Please understand...your wrapped bundle needs to be solid and stable. If you are using bulky material, it is hard for the hanger to grasp the internals, and you are more likely to stretch only skin.

>At mirror test is in the image you put here on the forum the mark blue one.
                            And as I said before with the palpation test it had to put my index finger almost close to the prostate, was around 4 cm of length.<

OK, that is closer to a 7 LOT. You probably do not have a great deal of potential for gains from lig stretch. But you need to continue to hang at the lower angles, until you fully stretch out your ligs. You also want to move up to at least 20 lbs of weight, so that your soft tissues are conditioned to do tunica work, if you have not reached your goals.

Bigger

Comment

I will get a thinner cloth. Everyday I reach fatigue and on the next day I feel the ligs sore from the exercise, I thought I was grasping the internals quite good, but if you are saying that I am not, thinner cloth then.
                              One question I have since the beginning: do I have to pull all my foreskin back? I don't, I let some skin on my glans. I tried before to pull all the skin back but I was getting an erection every time when I would do it.

Comment

Working...
                              X