• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

c3ifador,

>I will get a thinner cloth.<

https://www.amazon.com/Hayabusa-Perf...tch+hand+wraps

Read about it in the Basics section.

>Everyday I reach fatigue and on the next day I feel the ligs sore from the exercise, I thought I was grasping the internals quite good, but if you are saying that I am not, thinner cloth then.<

Well, if you are only growing skin, then it would make sense that the hanger is sliding down a good bit, putting stress on the skin.

>One question I have since the beginning: do I have to pull all my foreskin back? I don't, I let some skin on my glans. I tried before to pull all the skin back but I was getting an erection every time when I would do it. <

The key for uncut guys hanging with a Bib, is to ignore the foreskin. Just pull it back enough to grasp the actual head, stretch out, and wrap like normal. Then release the foreskin. The wrap should stay behind the head. So, you are leaving the foreskin static. Not pulling it back so it wants to pull the wrapped bundle forward, and not pulling the foreskin forward, so it wants to move the wrapped bundle backward.

Bigger

Comment

As you said I have not potential gains from lig stretch, should I still do 6 sets a day, or put my goal to increase the weight and do 3 sets a day? As like that I could increase more weight every week and won't lose almost one and a half hours for another 3 sets.

Comment

c3ifador,

>As you said I have not potential gains from lig stretch, should I still do 6 sets a day, or put my goal to increase the weight and do 3 sets a day?<

No. You follow the stress progression in the NOS email. If you have time to do 6 sets a day, continue. Three sets is not much time. You want to hang at least ten hours per week.

As far as weight, continue to slowly move up in weight. You want to reach fatigue early in your sessions, and ride the fatigue as long as reasonable, reducing weight as needed to remain comfortable.

>As like that I could increase more weight every week and won't lose almost one and a half hours for another 3 sets.<

The number of sets should make NO difference in the amount of your max weight.

Bigger

Comment

I measured my under wrap cloth and it is not 0,3 cm as I thought, in fact it is 0,1 cm.

Comment

c3ifador,

>I measured my under wrap cloth and it is not 0,3 cm as I thought, in fact it is 0,1 cm.<

OK.

From everything you have described, I believe you should send me the four technique pictures. It might help to see what you are actually doing.

Bigger

Comment

Next week I will send you the pictures.
              But one thing is worrying me, that is as I said before after I hang there is some blood accumulated on my foreskin (I don't know why it happens, I don't let any sign of an erection when use the hanger) and everyday it was reddish color, but today it was a red almost pink and the veins that situates there is (until now, my last set of hanging was 5 hours ago) almost pink in color. I am very concerned that I might be doing something wrong or if it is normal.

Comment

c3ifador,

>But one thing is worrying me, that is as I said before after I hang there is some blood accumulated on my foreskin (I don't know why it happens, I don't let any sign of an erection when use the hanger)<

It is not blood. It is edema, fluid.

Either you are hanging with too much blood in the head and upper shaft, your wrap is too tight, your hanger is not tight enough, your bottom gap is not wide enough, you are attaching too far from the head, or you recently moved up a good bit in stress levels, or a combination of two or more of those.

Most likely, your first passes of wrap are too tight.

>and everyday it was reddish color, but today it was a red almost pink and the veins that situates there is (until now, my last set of hanging was 5 hours ago) almost pink in color. I am very concerned that I might be doing something wrong or if it is normal.<

If the edema continues till your next hanging session, it is not good. The edema can cause stinging in the skin. Very uncomfortable.

But the fact is, most guys have to deal with these issues are least a couple times in their hanging careers. It is not unusual to experience, but you need to work on your technique, and get better.

Bigger

Comment

Working...
                X