Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Luke's Thread

Hi Bib,

I've been hanging SD for roughly 4.5 months now and I'm up to 10.5lbs @ 3-6 sets per day, and while I'm yet to achieve any erect gains my BPSFL has increased, which leads me to believe an increase in BPEL is close by. My problem is that I'm off on holiday soon for 7 days and I don't want to interrupt my progress too much. Realistically I can probably dedicate about 30 mins per day to some form of PE while I'm away. While this isn't ideal, it's obviously better than taking the time off completely. Ultimately I want to pause my progress, not reverse it if that makes sense.

What would you recommend I do? I do own a Phallosan ADS although I wont be able to wear this 'all day' considering I'll be on a beach most of the time. I also have a bathpump and an air pump that I could take.

Many thanks,

Luke

luke,

>I've been hanging SD for roughly 4.5 months now<

No BTC? Why is that?

>and I'm up to 10.5lbs @ 3-6 sets per day<
    That is a big range there. Can you be more consistent?

>and while I'm yet to achieve any erect gains my BPSFL has increased, which leads me to believe an increase in BPEL is close by.<

The BPFSL gains are good. But just to be sure, are you reaching fatigue early in your sessions, and riding the fatigue throughout?

>My problem is that I'm off on holiday soon for 7 days and I don't want to interrupt my progress too much. Realistically I can probably dedicate about 30 mins per day to some form of PE while I'm away. While this isn't ideal, it's obviously better than taking the time off completely. Ultimately I want to pause my progress, not reverse it if that makes sense.

What would you recommend I do? I do own a Phallosan ADS although I wont be able to wear this 'all day' considering I'll be on a beach most of the time. I also have a bathpump and an air pump that I could take.<

If you cannot hang for at least one set per day, about all you can do is manually stretch. If possible, you might wrap to remain extended, but that might be tough on the beach, getting wet, etc.

Bigger

Comment

- No BTC? Why is that?
      I'm doing all my hanging while at a computer chair, which I guess is BTC, although it is not an extreme BTC (i.e. sitting at very edge and leaning back).

- and I'm up to 10.5lbs @ 3-6 sets per day. That is a big range there. Can you be more consistent? I'll try. I usually do 3 sets per session, and aim to do 2 sessions on days I am at home (usually 4 days per week). Would you recommend I aim for say 4 or 5 sessions every day instead?

- The BPFSL gains are good. But just to be sure, are you reaching fatigue early in your sessions, and riding the fatigue throughout?
      I'm yet to reach fatigue at all. I've progressed very slowly in weight out of caution and technique issues. I get a fair bit of discoloration on my foreskin and slight pain towards the end of the set which seems to be my limiting factor at the moment, and has only marginally improved despite following instructions correctly (I believe anyway). I think I have problem gripping the internals properly. If there's a bit of blood in the head it sits fine, but discoloration occurs. With little blood in the head the hanger just slips down over my foreskin and pinches anyway. Is my foreskin the problem? It is very long.

-If you cannot hang for at least one set per day, about all you can do is manually stretch. If possible, you might wrap to remain extended, but that might be tough on the beach, getting wet, etc.
      I'll aim to manually stretch as often as possible while I'm away.

Thanks,

Luke

Comment

luke,

>I'm doing all my hanging while at a computer chair, which I guess is BTC, although it is not an extreme BTC (i.e. sitting at very edge and leaning back).<

Well, BTC is the most intense of the lower angles. It is supposed to be fairly extreme.

>- and I'm up to 10.5lbs @ 3-6 sets per day. That is a big range there. Can you be more consistent? I'll try. I usually do 3 sets per session, and aim to do 2 sessions on days I am at home (usually 4 days per week). Would you recommend I aim for say 4 or 5 sessions every day instead?<

The days where you can do two sessions of three sets, that is great. Then the other days, try to get in five sets in your single session.

>I'm yet to reach fatigue at all. I've progressed very slowly in weight out of caution and technique issues. I get a fair bit of discoloration on my foreskin and slight pain towards the end of the set which seems to be my limiting factor at the moment, and has only marginally improved despite following instructions correctly (I believe anyway).<

Send me the four technique pictures for evaluation. I will see if I spot anything.

>I think I have problem gripping the internals properly. If there's a bit of blood in the head it sits fine, but discoloration occurs. With little blood in the head the hanger just slips down over my foreskin and pinches anyway. Is my foreskin the problem? It is very long.<

No. The foreskin, wrap...none of that matters in the ability of the hanger to grasp the internals, unless you use way too much wrap. You probably just need to take a bit more time tightening the hanger. Wait a couple more periods holding forward pressure, and put a bit more tightening on the top bolt. It can also be the hanger not adjusted properly. I would need the technique pics for that.

Bigger

Comment

luke,

Your wrapped bundle looks OK, solid and stable. But be sure to start that first pass toward the head, straight across. You do not start with a spiral.

You probably need to start your wrap a bit further back from the head. In the correct wrap picture, where you are stretching out from the head, your thumb is across the foreskin area. So, I am not sure how far back that is. When you wrap, just pull the foreskin back enough to grasp the actual head, and start your wrap about an inch behind the coronal ridge.

Having said that, your hanger attachment point looks great. In the hanging picture, your hanger is well back from the leading edge of the wrap, and there is a fair gap between your head and hanger. You appear to have formed the shoulders of the head in that picture.

All of your problems can most likely be found in the fact that you are using the hanger incorrectly. Your top gap is way larger than your bottom gap. It is supposed to be the opposite.

You may or may not have the correct amount of WFG, wrapped flaccid girth. But your bottom hex nut adjustments need to be moved way out. The top bolt digging into the top of your shaft is very bad. Also, with that configuration, your bottom chamber is receiving way too much stress, and creating too much pressure, causing discoloration.

So, you need to experiment, trial and error, moving the bottom hex nut adjustments out several turns. You want the top teeth to be slightly meshed, but with enough room to tighten more if needed, when the hanger is very tight. It should only take a few tries to get in the ballpark.

Then, I need to see the four technique pictures again, to see how that WFG works. I can tell you then if you need more or less.

Bigger

Comment

Thanks Bib, this is incredibly helpful and quite a relief to hear as I was at a loss as to where I was failing. I never gave much thought to adjusting the bottom hex nuts THAT much. It makes a lot of sense considering the worst of my discoloration is on the underside of the penis. I'll do some experimentation tomorrow and let you know how I get on. I have the potential to hang significantly more sets than I'm currently able once I can achieve a comfortable set up.

Are you able to provide any analysis of the mirror test pictures I sent and how much potential for lig gains you think I may have? My lot is 07.30-8.00.

Cheers

Comment

luke,

>Are you able to provide any analysis of the mirror test pictures I sent and how much potential for lig gains you think I may have? My lot is 07.30-8.00.<

Sorry, I did not realize those were mirror test pics.

Your skin exit point is medium. You have good potential for gains from lig stretch, and you need to hang at the lower angles for a long while. Especially BTC.

I would estimate your LOT to be 9 or a bit higher. Remember, your LOT is when you FIRST SEE a REDUCTION in tugback. That is when your ligs begin to engage, and take the stress.

Bigger

Comment

Working...
              X