Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paradigm's Hanging Log - Aug 24, 2018

Hello,

I have finally decided to go with the bibhanger starter. A history about what devices that I've used up until now.

Devices Used
    *Bathmate
    *Air Pump
    *Captain's Wench (As soon as I built it, it went into the box of other devices right away)
    *Jes-Extender
    *ChemPE (Dr. Adams in Toronto)
    *ChemPE (From Ronielle's guidance)
    *Manual stretching
    *Phallosan (The first model which was cheap material)
    *TLC Tugger (Was used as a ADS)
    *Autoextender Package
    *LG Hanger
    *Malehanger
    *CTC Air pump (Love this and will be using it for my girth gains once I achieve my length gains)

I'm pretty sure I've missed some other devices but this is the gist of it.

Starting stats was roughly:

BPEL: 5.5 Inches
    MSEG: 4.4 Inches

As of now before the Bibhanger:

BPEL: 6.75 - 7 Inches (The reason why the difference is based off of EQ)
    MSEG: 4.7 - 5 Inches (The reason why the difference is based off of EQ)

Goal:

I'm solely looking for length and I believe that hanging is going to get me there.

Differences so far from Malehanger to Bibhanger:

After toying with the malehanger for about 1 year with zero success, I wanted to make sure that it was the device or my technique. It's too premature to rate the bibhanger but I can already feel the difference of the clamp quality from the gel pad versus the hard plastic mold of the malehanger. I would linger on the bibhanger's forum to see if the same tips and tricks can be applied to the malehanger but still I was never able to go past 15LBs for more then 3 sets. Even at lower weight, I was not able to work up to the recommended 6 sets for 20 mins. I've tried several variations of wrap, clamp placement, purposely twist the glands to the left or to the right but with the malehanger, if it gets up to a certain weight, the clamp would slight go over the glands above my foreskin and the entire hang would be sheer skin being stretched.

So here is the first difference that I noticed which was preached throughout other people's threads; grasping the internals. I thought I knew what BIB was talking about when using the malehanger but when I used the bibhanger, wow, what a difference. The minute I clasped with the bibhanger where I would normally clasps with the malehanger, I would tighten first and then pulsate forward a bit and then tighten again. However, with the BIB, I completely understand what he means by 'wait for a few moments before tightening again' in order for the internals to settle in. Like the BIB grasps something internally because it managed to clasp on a plaque that was created by the ChemPE that I had so I have high hopes that I will be getting the results from this device.

Concerns so far:

1. Do I tighten to the maximum point on the device or based off of what I can bare?
    2. I've developed a red spot on the glands indicating too much pressure so not sure if that means dropping weight, reducing the tightness, or device placement, or something else?
    3. The theraband wrap is not as self-adhesive then I thought it would be so I've been using a small elastic band to keep the wrap from unraveling. Not sure if this is a bad idea?

Anyways, I will check in if I have any concerns or good updates.

paradigm,

>1. Do I tighten to the maximum point on the device or based off of what I can bare?<

You tighten for the amount of weight you wish to hang. You need to follow the stress progression in the NOS email. Start slow, and move up slowly, allowing the soft tissues to increasingly condition for the slowly increasing weight.

So then each week, as you move up in weight, you tighten just a bit more to hold that weight.

It may take a bit of practice till you recognize exactly how much you need. I can tell you, it is better to ove rtighten a bit, than under tighten.

>2. I've developed a red spot on the glands indicating too much pressure so not sure if that means dropping weight, reducing the tightness, or device placement, or something else?<

Either you are hanging with too much blood in the head and upper shaft, your wrap is too tight, your hanger is not tight enough, your bottom gap is not wide enough, you are attaching too far from the head, or you recently moved up a good bit in stress levels, or a combination of two or more of those.

>3. The theraband wrap is not as self-adhesive then I thought it would be so I've been using a small elastic band to keep the wrap from unraveling. Not sure if this is a bad idea?<

Do not use a band. Use a piece of tape to secure the end of the last pass of wrap.

Bigger

Comment

Wanted to give an update to see if I'm on the right track.

1. I only use the Theraband wrap and it works great. I just wanted to know if its normal for the wrap to literally be peeling off my skin when unwrapping?
      2. By the 3 or 4 set, the glands are numb so do I continue with a lower weight, or same weight, or do I stop the session completely?
      3. I can not completely drain all the blood from my glands by the time I'm done preparing my wrap so I wanted to know if by me continuing this path, will I eventually condition myself to the point where the numbness in my glands will fade?
      4. I notice that on some days where on the 2 - 3 set, I would drop weight and continue hang BTC. However, is it bad to keep the same weight and go from BTC hang to SD hang?

Thanks again!

Comment

paradigm,

>1. I only use the Theraband wrap and it works great. I just wanted to know if its normal for the wrap to literally be peeling off my skin when unwrapping?<

No.

You can use a cloth underwrap, then overwrap with the Tband. Use thin sweat shirt, jersey material, and wrap it loose.

IF you do not need an underwrap, then it is very easy to pop the Tband bundle loose. Simply grasp the Tband bundle in an OK grip, and then grasp the skin behind the wrap in an OK grip, and pull your hands apart. The Tband should pop loose from the skin, without any pain. Begin to unwrap, and if you find the wrap sticking further up the shaft, repeat the above instructions. Thanks to Dino for that.

>2. By the 3 or 4 set, the glands are numb so do I continue with a lower weight, or same weight, or do I stop the session completely?<

Does sensation return after you take off the weight and hanger? If so, it is due to a lack of circulation. As long as sets are limited to 20 minutes, it is not a problem. If the numbness lasts for hours or days, then it is a technique issue. You are bruising the myelin sheath that surrounds the nerve tissue, making it swell. Generally, this occurs on the top of the shaft, usually behind the head.

If that is the case, we need to go over your technique.

>3. I can not completely drain all the blood from my glands by the time I'm done preparing my wrap so I wanted to know if by me continuing this path, will I eventually condition myself to the point where the numbness in my glands will fade?<

Probably not. If you have too much blood in the head and upper shaft, you will get some numbness. You need to learn how to remove the excess blood, right now.

When you first attach the hanger, before tightening much, if at all, you need to push it all the way to the head, and allow the excess blood to move past the wrap. If it cannot, then either your wrap is too tight, you tightened the hanger too much before pushing forward, or a combination.

If you still cannot get out the excess blood, then squeeze the head and upper shaft, and get out most of the blood, before you push the hanger forward. If that does not work, let me know.

After pushing forward, hold it there a minute, until all the excess blood is removed. Then use your left thumb to reestablish the gap between head and hanger, as you go through the tightening process.

You want to push down/forward with your left thumb, on the shaft, between head and hanger, while you are lifting up on the hanger with your left palm, as you tighten the hanger with your right hand. This will force the shaft low in the shaft well, and keep the excess blood from returning. While waiting between tightening periods, hold forward pressure on the hanger, to keep excess blood from returning. When you finish tightening, the head should be flaccid, and the hanger tight.

From the time you remove the excess blood, until the set is over, you need some forward pressure, to keep the blood from returning.

>4. I notice that on some days where on the 2 - 3 set, I would drop weight and continue hang BTC. However, is it bad to keep the same weight and go from BTC hang to SD hang?<

If BTC gives you a better stretch, you need to use it. Reduce the weight as needed to continue.

Bigger

Comment

Working...
        X