No announcement yet.

Hanginthere1984's Hanging Journey

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I haven't checked it in months so I just measured Im +3/16"!!
    Here I go! Thank you

Comment

Hanginthere1984,

Congratulations.

Bigger

Comment

Im feeling like Im in a zone here. The weight feels on the comfortable side. The heating pad is awesome.
        For now Im feeling a good pull on internals but no discomfort. Sounds silly but should there be no discomfort?
        I mango up another 1/2 pound in a few days.
        Thank you Bigger

Comment

Hanginthere1984,

>Im feeling like Im in a zone here. The weight feels on the comfortable side. The heating pad is awesome.
          For now Im feeling a good pull on internals but no discomfort. Sounds silly but should there be no discomfort?<

You must follow the stress progression in the NOS email. At some point, moving up slowly in weight, you will reach a stress level that brings on fatigue early in your sessions. That is what you want.

Please realize, there are countless examples of guys not feeling fatigue or discomfort, kicking up the stress too quickly, and paying a heavy price for doing so. Do not be one of those guys.

>I mango up another 1/2 pound in a few days.<

I like mango.

Just be sure to not go up more than 15% in a week.

Bigger

Comment

Holy smokes!! My BPSF gain of +3/16 last week proceeded my +3/16 BPEL this week!
            And I check three different woodies. Im a builder and I measure wood for a living LOL I'm stoked!

Interestingly a week ago I was feeling in my zone and all PI's are high. A few days after its where did my wake me up night wood go?
            Few days later all of the sudden three sets take two hours because of my pesky wood. Early on you said expect EQ
            to fluctuate. I understand what you mean now and its not so freaky.

PE works. You just gotta work. Thanks for the game plan Bigger1

HIT

Comment

Hanginthere1984,

Congratulations. That is great, about the gain, and the EQ.

If this works, give credit to Grow. Try lifting weights before wrapping and hanging, to see if it counteracts pesky wood.

Bigger

Comment

Mr Bigger,

After several times with my new computer and trying 20 times to log on with Hanginthere1984, I managed to fool my computer with a name change. I am now HIT.
                Pretty cool name LOL. Thank you for your insights on my recent operator problem with my wrap and honestly just me overdoing it.

My bout with edema has subsided and on further palpation I can feel a vein that follows the swelling on the left side.
                If it was like that everywhere Id say right on but It looks and feels asymmetrical. Like I have better gains on one side as posed to the other.
                Now I am paying particular attention to the wrap and the basics. Also I have dropped the weight a few pounds till everything clears up.
                Right now Im not hanging for fatigue but to stave off toughening up my unit. By the way it is not painful, but its there

How does this plan sound?

Thanks again, HIT

Comment

HIT,

>My bout with edema has subsided and on further palpation I can feel a vein that follows the swelling on the left side.
                  If it was like that everywhere Id say right on but It looks and feels asymmetrical. Like I have better gains on one side as posed to the other.<

Sounds like a possible thrombose. It will go down.

>Now I am paying particular attention to the wrap and the basics. Also I have dropped the weight a few pounds till everything clears up.
                  Right now Im not hanging for fatigue but to stave off toughening up my unit. By the way it is not painful, but its there

How does this plan sound?<

That sounds good and wise.

Bigger

Comment

Wow thank you for the quick response! I'll take it slow for a while and check in after New Year.
                    Thank you and Merry Christmas.

Comment

Hey Bigger,

So the Johnson has been fine after a few days off. Now weird swelling and EQ good!

My question is on fatigue. Usually sometime in the third set is when I start clock watching.
                      Things get a little uncomfortable. No sharp pain my wrap and attachment is good. Just squirming and checking the clock.
                      I adjust my body position and stand up and sit down gingerly, look around, breathe etc.
                      As this increases I finally stop and lower the weight 1.25 lbs then again before the third set is over.
                      Then again on the fourth set. After 80 Im toast.
                      Would you agree this is fatigue?

The other sensation Im feeling is the a pull above the pubic bone and below they belly. NOT painful.
                      Im actually thinking, "The ligs are finally obeying" In a way it feels good knowing somethings cooperating.

Thank you again

Comment

HIT,

>So the Johnson has been fine after a few days off. Now weird swelling and EQ good!<

Good.

>My question is on fatigue. Usually sometime in the third set is when I start clock watching.
                        Things get a little uncomfortable. No sharp pain my wrap and attachment is good. Just squirming and checking the clock.
                        I adjust my body position and stand up and sit down gingerly, look around, breathe etc.
                        As this increases I finally stop and lower the weight 1.25 lbs then again before the third set is over.
                        Then again on the fourth set. After 80 Im toast.
                        Would you agree this is fatigue?<

Sounds like a bit too much fatigue. I have just been over all of this with Grow. Check out the end of his thread.

>The other sensation Im feeling is the a pull above the pubic bone and below they belly. NOT painful.
                        Im actually thinking, "The ligs are finally obeying" In a way it feels good knowing somethings cooperating.<

It is a good indication you are hitting the ligs. The lower abdominal sheath is connected to the top of the pubic bone. So, when you are pulling on the ligs, you are also putting stress on the pubic bone, and the lower abdominal sheath.

Bigger

Comment

Working...
                        X