DexH thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DexH thread

This is as close to a Q&A as I've found so I'm gonna ask my questions here, apologies if you've answered them elsewhere.

Bib, do you always recommend taking lig gains before focusing on tunica work? I've been making pretty good gains lately hanging OTS and SO and with my PE in general. My thought was to save my lig gains for a point in the future when I hit a long plateau, as they're more "guaranteed" gains. Is there anything wrong with this train of thought/am I missing something?

Second question that I haven't seen answered anywhere, is lig soreness a good thing? If you wake up the next day and feel lig soreness when you do a few light manual directional stretches, is that desirable or a negative PI?

DexH,

You were posting in another guy's thread, so I started your own for you.

Bigger

Comment

DexH,

>Bib, do you always recommend taking lig gains before focusing on tunica work?<

Yes.

> I've been making pretty good gains lately hanging OTS and SO and with my PE in general. My thought was to save my lig gains for a point in the future when I hit a long plateau, as they're more "guaranteed" gains. Is there anything wrong with this train of thought/am I missing something?<

It is inefficient. When the ligs hold the tunica against the pubic bone, less of the tunica will be stressed.

When the ligs are fully stretched out, LOT of 6, low skin exit point, less than an inch of inner penis, the entire tunica is subject to the stresses of tunica work.

>Second question that I haven't seen answered anywhere, is lig soreness a good thing? If you wake up the next day and feel lig soreness when you do a few light manual directional stretches, is that desirable or a negative PI?<

It is a very good thing, and what your objective should be. It means you have successfully deformed the ligs, at least to an extent.

Bigger
      Last edited by Bib; 09-01-2018, 02:10 AM.

Comment

My own thread! Thanks. I don't have a progress thread anywhere so might as well make this my progress thread!

Good to hear that lig soreness is desirable. I took two days off to let a light injury heal, and on the morning of the third day I still had lig soreness. I thought perhaps that was excessive.

I have been hanging SO lately as it's the most by far convenient setup while I sit at my desk and work. I've been feeling a good lig stretch. Do you think this is acceptable or would you advocate strictly sticking to BTC/SD?

Comment

I have another question for you that I haven't seen asked anywhere, if you were starting all over again, what would you do differently?

And thank you for everything you've done for the community over the years. You're a legend of PE, and your dedication and insight over the years have advanced the community leaps and bounds

Comment

DexH,

>I took two days off to let a light injury heal, and on the morning of the third day I still had lig soreness. I thought perhaps that was excessive.<

Why did you take off two days? If you want to gain, you simply cannot do that. IF you have an injury, reduce the weight to where you can hang. Whatever it is. Two days would approach 72 hours without stress. You will lose some soft tissue conditioning doing that, and will allow a great amount of healing of the collagenous tissues previously deformed. They will become stronger.

>I have been hanging SO lately as it's the most by far convenient setup while I sit at my desk and work. I've been feeling a good lig stretch. Do you think this is acceptable or would you advocate strictly sticking to BTC/SD?<

IF you have potential for gains from lig stretch, and you want to make gains, you need to hang at the lower angles, from SD to BTC. Mainly BTC.

>I have another question for you that I haven't seen asked anywhere, if you were starting all over again, what would you do differently?<

Many technique things. I did not start out doing the things I recommend now. In some cases, it took a lot of pain and problems to figure out what needed to be done.

Then, I would have started with a good hanger, rather than the hundreds of hangers I went through.

Bigger

Comment

I had slight inflammation of a vein from some pumping I did. I understand it's not recommended to take any off days, and I don't plan on taking any. I'll try and modify my setup to get the angle lower, but my back won't allow me to sit on the edge of my chair for hours on end. Most of your hanging was done SD/BTC, at least in the beginning? Did you find a comfortable setup to hang at those angles for long periods of time?

Comment

Regarding the lig potential, I did your tests - the LOT, mirror and palpitation. My LOT is 9/10 and exit point is pretty high, think there's a couple inches on inner penis at least. Seems like a good sign

Comment

DexH,

>I had slight inflammation of a vein from some pumping I did.<

If you want to make length gains, you should most probably stop pumping.

>I understand it's not recommended to take any off days, and I don't plan on taking any. I'll try and modify my setup to get the angle lower, but my back won't allow me to sit on the edge of my chair for hours on end. Most of your hanging was done SD/BTC, at least in the beginning? Did you find a comfortable setup to hang at those angles for long periods of time?<

I hung almost exclusively BTC for my entire career. Some SD when the ligs got really sore. SO a little when I could not handle the fatigue.

I used an executive type office chair. Long seat. I could almost lay down in it. Then, I kept a small pillow in the small of my back for support. Very comfortable.

Bigger

Comment

So you reclined all the way back in your chair, and had the weight hanging off the front of the seat dangling down? Was able to lower my pully, and reclining back in my seat gives me an angle somewhere between SD and SO with my pully (closer to SD). Feeling a really good stretch of all the ligs and getting good soreness, and can comfortably hang for hours. Will continue to think of ways to lower the angle, but this might have to do for now

Comment

DexH,

>So you reclined all the way back in your chair, and had the weight hanging off the front of the seat dangling down?<

Chair leaned back, butt OFF the front edge of the chair, back on the chair seat, with pillow. Feet in another chair in front of the office chair.

Really easy.

Bigger

Comment

Working...
                      X