problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• problems

I've been hanging for quite a while now which i really enjoy but the thing which really confuses me is the way you should hang like I've watched a few videos stating that the hanger should be behind the glans like right behind it and that you should twist the glans until its aligned with the hanger and is in a correct state im just really confused, could you please help me with this one bib thanks

second question is this previously i had been committed to doing 3 days a week hanging using a noose while i was doing it i saw significant gians which made me really happy but then due to me being lazy i stopped for more then a month or 2 and my penis has shrinked and became more stubby it seems im not entirely sure what i should do ? could you please help me in regards to this problem thanks in advance.

kryon256,

>I've been hanging for quite a while now which i really enjoy but the thing which really confuses me is the way you should hang like I've watched a few videos stating that the hanger should be behind the glans like right behind it and that you should twist the glans until its aligned with the hanger and is in a correct state im just really confused, could you please help me with this one bib thanks<

Please do not pay any attention to online videos. They cause a lot more problems than they help. Every guy is different, but every guy needs to adhere to certain standards.

First, did you read the product guide? Read it again, it may make more sense.

The attachment zone for the hanger is variable, according to the overall size of the guy. But you need to start the wrap AT LEAST a half inch behind the coronal ridge. Then you need to attach the hanger AT LEAST a quarter inch behind the leading edge of the wrap, as seen from the side, midline of the shaft.

When all is said and done, after pulse pushing, etc, the hanger should never be closer than a quarter inch to the coronal ridge.

>second question is this previously i had been committed to doing 3 days a week hanging using a noose while i was doing it i saw significant gians which made me really happy but then due to me being lazy i stopped for more then a month or 2 and my penis has shrinked and became more stubby it seems im not entirely sure what i should do ? could you please help me in regards to this problem thanks in advance.<

First, only hanging three days per week is very bad.

If you do not cement gains, it is possible for you to lose it all.

Do not do that.

If you get on a good hanging regimen, hanging every day, following the stress progression in the NOS email, you will most likely regain what you lost.

Bigger

Comment

i don't recall receiving a product guide pamphlet where would i find it ?

second question i see okay thats perfect what is the nos email ? if you don't mind me asking sorry for being slow.

Comment

kryon,

>i don't recall receiving a product guide pamphlet where would i find it ?<

The product guide is on the website where you ordered. bibhanger.com.

>second question i see okay thats perfect what is the nos email ? if you don't mind me asking sorry for being slow.<

Did you not receive the notification of shipment email? It was sent to you after the hanger was shipped.

Bigger

Comment

okay spent a bit of time and found the nos email which is really helpful thanks, now onto another problem which im having which is really irritating when im hanging i feel a sharp pain on the side of my penis and it feels like theres a sharp pain in the corpus cavernous and the urethra it really stings when i hang for a while which is really annoying and hurts alot so i have to readjust and put the hanger near the glans more as it feels more respectfully better when i place it there?

Comment

kryon256,

>now onto another problem which im having which is really irritating when im hanging i feel a sharp pain on the side of my penis and it feels like theres a sharp pain in the corpus cavernous and the urethra it really stings when i hang for a while which is really annoying and hurts alot so i have to readjust and put the hanger near the glans more as it feels more respectfully better when i place it there?<

I have no idea what any of that means.

The best thing you can do is send me the four technique pictures for evaluation. If you wish to do so, ask for instructions.

Bigger

Comment

nvm i sorted it out thanks bib

Comment

bib when im tightening the hanger like you said it should be atleast a quarter inch away from the glans the area i tighten the hanger in starts to hurt the sides of my penis including the urethra when i tighten it really hurts any idea? on how to resolve this?

also i was looking at something called the htw (hair tie wrap) it seems better then using the wrap if u can just roll it on like a condom if that is the case i might start to actually try it out and see if it can work if it means it will be more comfortable hanging then i might as well purchase a few and give it a shot got any input in regards to this ? bib

Comment

kryon256,

>bib when im tightening the hanger like you said it should be atleast a quarter inch away from the glans the area i tighten the hanger in starts to hurt the sides of my penis including the urethra when i tighten it really hurts any idea? on how to resolve this?<

First, you only tighten enough to hold the amount of weight you wish to hang. This is all part of soft tissue conditioning. You should not hang more than five lbs while learning to hang. It does not take much tightening to hang five lbs.

Then, over time, as you slowly move up in weight, you also slowly tighten a bit more. This process needs to be slow, in order to give the tissues time to adapt.

Finally, when you do need to tighten more, you need to take more time in the tightening process. You do not do it all at once. Tighten up to slight discomfort, then hold forward pressure for thirty seconds or so. Then, you can tighten a bit more. Repeat until you have a solid attachment for the weight you wish to hang.

>also i was looking at something called the htw (hair tie wrap) it seems better then using the wrap if u can just roll it on like a condom if that is the case i might start to actually try it out and see if it can work if it means it will be more comfortable hanging then i might as well purchase a few and give it a shot got any input in regards to this ? <

I have never used one, and I do not know of anyone who has, so I cannot comment. But realize that your wrapped bundle needs to be solid and stable. I don't think anything you roll on will produce that.

Bigger

Comment

https://www.thundersplace.org/penis-...ts-a-wrap.html the htw is form a person called xenolith i checked it out and found that most people say its a good wrap for the penis

also bib what do u mean by saying "hold forward pressure for thirty seconds ? could you please expand on that im sorry if it sounds newb ish

another question i also have is then how do you know you have the right grip on the internal ?
                    Last edited by kryon256; 10-05-2018, 07:09 AM.

Comment

kryon256,

>also bib what do u mean by saying "hold forward pressure for thirty seconds ? could you please expand on that im sorry if it sounds newb ish<

What part do you not understand? Wait a bit to allow the tissues to meld into the hanger before tightening more.

>another question i also have is then how do you know you have the right grip on the internal ?<

Mainly experience. But before attaching the weight, you pulse push to see where you are tightening the hanger, and to see how well it holds.

Bigger

Comment

also another thing which im a bit curious on is the duration of sets you should do every week ? so like how many days should i hang and how many days should i take off as id rather take some advice from a expert and just give me a theoretical amount as i know you might say everyone is different but ill try to customise the regime to my needs

Comment

kryon256,

>also another thing which im a bit curious on is the duration of sets you should do every week ? so like how many days should i hang and how many days should i take off as id rather take some advice from a expert and just give me a theoretical amount as i know you might say everyone is different but ill try to customise the regime to my needs <

You hang every single day. There should be no days off. That simply allows the collagenous tissues to heal, and become stronger.

You want to hang AT LEAST ten hours each week. That is actual hang time.

Much of this was in the NOS email or product guide. Did you read them? If so, then read them again. They will make more sense.

Bigger

Comment

ive been acting apon what you have told me and i have occured a slight problem which is when i tighten the hanger the sides of my penis start to hurt alot i also stop for 30 seconds and make sure everything is nice and correct make sure i pat it down and make sure i drain the blood from the tip of my penis by stretching it out and then squeezing the tip as i tighten i also wrap half a inch away from the head like you told me but when i do this it starts to hurt alot and is really painful ?

Comment

kryon256,

>ive been acting apon what you have told me and i have occured a slight problem which is when i tighten the hanger the sides of my penis start to hurt alot i also stop for 30 seconds and make sure everything is nice and correct make sure i pat it down and make sure i drain the blood from the tip of my penis by stretching it out and then squeezing the tip as i tighten i also wrap half a inch away from the head like you told me but when i do this it starts to hurt alot and is really painful ?<

I never told you to "make sure i drain the blood from the tip of my penis by stretching it out and then squeezing the tip as i tighten". That is bad. You push down with your left thumb, as you lift up on the hanger, as you tighten.

First, how much weight are you trying to hang?

When you begin to get discomfort, do you pulse push to see if the hanger is tight enough for the amount of weight you wish to hang?

IOW, what is the thought process in continuing to tighten?

Bigger

Comment

Working...
                              X