No announcement yet.

problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thanks bib sorry about that also bib once ive done a few sets it starts to get quite painful underneath like the skin near the glans it becomes kinda inflated further more my 2nd question is this how many sets should i do in one go cus usually when i do 3 or less my skin doesn't baloon up but if i try to do more then that it does for some reason :/ i do restore blood flow by jelqing a bit and slapping it on the side of my thigh a bit but idk :/

Comment

• kryon,

>once ive done a few sets it starts to get quite painful underneath like the skin near the glans it becomes kinda inflated<

That is edema. You are pushing fluid into the interstitial spaces of the skin.

Either you are hanging with too much blood in the head and upper shaft, your wrap is too tight, your hanger is not tight enough, your bottom gap is not wide enough, you are attaching too far from the head, or you recently moved up a good bit in stress levels, or a combination of two or more of those.

>further more my 2nd question is this how many sets should i do in one go cus usually when i do 3 or less my skin doesn't baloon up but if i try to do more then that it does for some reason <

The more sets you do wrong, the more fluid it pushes into the skin.

Bigger

Comment

• i don't think its anything to do with the wrap and the hanger gap is okay i think its most likely to do with the blood im thinking of sending the pictures of the 4 you know to you for evaluation if thats okay bib ?

Comment

• kryon,

>i don't think its anything to do with the wrap and the hanger gap is okay i think its most likely to do with the blood im thinking of sending the pictures of the 4 you know to you for evaluation if thats okay bib ?<

Yes.

Bigger

Comment

• okay bib and erm would it be easier if i sent as video or pictures ?

Comment

• kryon,

The four technique pictures. Do you need the instructions?

Bigger

Comment

• bib lets say if i masterbate how long should i wait before hanging ? cus ive read on thunders place that you should wait 2/3 hours ?

Comment

• kryon256,

>bib lets say if i masterbate how long should i wait before hanging ? cus ive read on thunders place that you should wait 2/3 hours ?<

I am sure it all depends on the guy. For me, I would need to wait a good while. The issue is refraction response from ejaculation. It makes the head sensitive, and many if not most guys find hanging too intense for a while. I am sure the amount of time will vary.

Bigger

Comment

• hi there bib, i've got a bit of a question here sorry if im asking it again,

when im tightening the bib hanger the bottom teeth of the hanger starts to squeeze the urethra , ive made sure that the wrap is spread out correctly and made sure that its not to thick but then i found out that its because the teeth are meshing into the urethra any idea on what i can do to solve this problem ? should i loosen the bottom screws or something. along the line.

Comment

• kryon256,

>when im tightening the bib hanger the bottom teeth of the hanger starts to squeeze the urethra , ive made sure that the wrap is spread out correctly and made sure that its not to thick but then i found out that its because the teeth are meshing into the urethra any idea on what i can do to solve this problem ? should i loosen the bottom screws or something. along the line.<

First, there should be some pressure on the bottom chamber from the bottom teeth. But not a great deal of pressure. Really just enough to hold it.

If it is uncomfortable, then you need to make sure your bottom gap is larger than your top gap. If not, then you need to move the bottom hex nut adjustments out some.

If the gaps are right, then you probably need to add a couple of passes of wrap in the attachment zone, so that you can move the bottom internal hex nut adjustments out some more.

Bigger

Comment

• Bib ive got a huge problem. the hanger well the left side has completely gone throw the little hole, you know the metal little screw which you tighten well the left side has gone threw and its broken i think i could superglue it but i don't know what do u reckon bib ?

Comment

• kryon256,

>Bib ive got a huge problem. the hanger well the left side has completely gone throw the little hole, you know the metal little screw which you tighten well the left side has gone threw and its broken i think i could superglue it but i don't know what do u reckon bib ?<

Send me a picture of what happened. [email protected]

Bigger

Comment

• Originally posted by Bib View Post
                            kryon256,

>Bib ive got a huge problem. the hanger well the left side has completely gone throw the little hole, you know the metal little screw which you tighten well the left side has gone threw and its broken i think i could superglue it but i don't know what do u reckon bib ?<

Send me a picture of what happened. [email protected]

Bigger
                            okay bib ive emailed you the pics of the broken hanger waiting for your update.

Comment

• Kryon,

The pictures are not clear enough to see exactly what happened. Too blurry.

Without being able to see what happened, I cannot say whether it can be fixed or not.

Either you need to send the hanger back to me, and I will fix it...or I can send the parts to you, and you can replace them. I just need the shipping costs.

Bigger

Comment

Working...
                              X