problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kryon256,

>bib is it normal for flaccid length to differ as i've done a few slight measurements and it seems that it is quite weird sometimes im 6 or 6.5 or 7 its quite weird any ideas on what is going on btw that is nbpfl im talking about ? i don't think its an incorrect measurement as i've done bpfsl and it shows that im a 8.5 but im just overall generally confused<

Yes. PrePE my flaccid was 0 to 2 inches. Now, it is 5-7 inches. It depends on how much elastin you have in your tunica. Then temp, adrenalin, and a bunch of other factors weigh in on FSL measures.

>secondly bib how long does shipping to the uk take ?<

According to USPS, 7-10 days. Your results may vary.

>also im currently using the bib starter should i carry on using that or purchase the bib hanger as im a bit over 6 inches now ?<

There is no reason to change to the regular whenever the Starter is doing the job. Stay with the Starter.

Bigger

Comment

• bib all is going well my bpfsl is now 9" long and my erect lenght is 6.5/7, the reason why im posting is because i'm seeing dark patches around the urethra the hole on the glans it all stems around the tip only near the urethra any advise on what it might be ?

Comment

• kryon256,

>bib all is going well my bpfsl is now 9" long and my erect lenght is 6.5/7, <

Congratulations.

>the reason why im posting is because i'm seeing dark patches around the urethra the hole on the glans it all stems around the tip only near the urethra any advise on what it might be ?<

Sure. You have a bit of a technique issue, causing discoloration at the very tip. Either you are hanging with too much blood in the head and upper shaft, your wrap is too tight, your hanger is not tight enough, your bottom gap is not wide enough, you are attaching too far from the head, or you recently moved up a good bit in stress levels, or a combination of two or more of those.

If it is just at the urethral slit, then you do not have much of a technique issue. It could have occurred in one set.

After you get the technique thing sorted, use Arnica Montana Gel to get rid of the darkness.

Bigger

Comment

• Bib thanks for the suggestion bib i had a look and it looks alot more like penile melanosis i matched the patches and saw that every time i touched the affected area it hurt secondly, would arnica montana gel get rid of it ?

Comment

• kryon256,

>i had a look and it looks alot more like penile melanosis i matched the patches and saw that every time i touched the affected area it hurt secondly, would arnica montana gel get rid of it ?<

I have no idea, other than to try. Probably better to consult your doctor.

Bigger

Comment

• thanks for the advise bib i have created a discord channel where people can talk and communicate with each other in regards to PE is it okay if i post the link here so that people can join and assist each other ? obviously if you join you will be granted a speical position

Comment

• kryon256,

>thanks for the advise bib i have created a discord channel where people can talk and communicate with each other in regards to PE is it okay if i post the link here so that people can join and assist each other ? obviously if you join you will be granted a speical position<

Man, I have a lot to do.

I do not remember why, but it is negative to post links to other sites. Plus, what you describe is what this forum is for.

Bigger

Comment

Working...
                X