problems

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

kryon256,

>tbh bib im not forced to reduce weight during my sessions due to me just doing 3 sets then taking a break then doing another couple of sets later on does feel comfortable but i can feel like a soreness near the base of the penis is that a good sign or no ?<

That is a good sign, but fatigue is relative. If you are not being forced to reduce the weight, then your level of fatigue is probably not great. If it were me, I would most probably move up in weight at the next opportunity on the schedule.

Bigger

Comment

hmm i see well that means im gonna have to add 1 whole kg because im currently using 5.75 if im correct then the next amount is gonna be 1kg, tbh im feeling a kind of soreness when i try getting up from bed aswell near the lowest ab, also seems like ill increase the amount of work i do on my shaft by doing a bit of jelquing and maybe a few manual exercises and a few stretches i guess, is there any other type of wrap which can be used so like for instance something which can be applied alot more quicker ?

also thanks for the help

further more ive gained quite a understanding of how to hang tbh now i just have to write down every week how many hours im doing so that i can keep a good record and keep on moving forward ig, as of right now bib the amount of soreness i have how long do you reckon it would take for me to see a bit of gains because my non erect length is kinda still the same but when i get a erection it does feel stronger and a bit longer im probably gonna erm do a measurement of the length and girth because at the base my girth has definitively increased
      Last edited by kryon256; 01-12-2019, 06:59 PM.

Comment

kryon256,

>hmm i see well that means im gonna have to add 1 whole kg because im currently using 5.75 if im correct then the next amount is gonna be 1kg<

NO! 15% is the maximum you should add in a week. You are welcome to add less. The most you should add is 0.8625 kg.

>tbh im feeling a kind of soreness when i try getting up from bed aswell near the lowest ab, also seems like ill increase the amount of work i do on my shaft by doing a bit of jelquing and maybe a few manual exercises and a few stretches i guess,<

That is in no way going to replace hanging.

>is there any other type of wrap which can be used so like for instance something which can be applied alot more quicker ?<

Not that I have found.

Does wrapping take you more than a minute? If so, you may be doing something wrong. Also, you may just need practice.

>further more ive gained quite a understanding of how to hang tbh now i just have to write down every week how many hours im doing so that i can keep a good record and keep on moving forward ig, as of right now bib the amount of soreness i have how long do you reckon it would take for me to see a bit of gains<

I have no idea. When you have deformed enough of the collagenous tissue that restrains your erection, you will measure a gain. I hope you are measuring FSL as well as EL. You should see FSL gains first.

>because my non erect length is kinda still the same but when i get a erection it does feel stronger and a bit longer im probably gonna erm do a measurement of the length and girth because at the base my girth has definitively increased <

You should be taking all measures at least once per month.

Bigger

Comment

also when im doing pulse pushing the hanger usually sits right behind the glans even when i attach im hoping that is correct ?

also bib what type of wrapping methods are there ?
          what type of different hanger placements are there ?
          also how do i hang for length gains only bib ?
          Last edited by kryon256; 01-13-2019, 03:01 AM.

Comment

kryon256,

>also when im doing pulse pushing the hanger usually sits right behind the glans even when i attach im hoping that is correct ?<

You mean when you are going through the tightening process?

If so, the hanger should be tight enough so that it does not slide to the head. After you have removed the excess blood from the head and upper shaft, and go through tightening, you should always have at least a quarter inch gap between head and hanger.

>also bib what type of wrapping methods are there ?<

Not sure what you mean.

Every good wrapped bundle should have these characteristics:

Enough wrapped shaft to attach the hanger at least a quarter inch behind the leading edge of the wrap, as seen from the side, midline of the shaft.

If possible, enough wrapped shaft to tape the last pass BEHIND the hanger attachment area.

ONE pass of wrap at the top, toward the head, then drop back an eighth inch for the next pass, then another eighth inch for the next. This is to prevent a hard edge of wrap pushing against the nerve bundle, on top of the shaft, behind the head.

Then enough wrapped girth, so that you can make the bottom gap larger than the top gap, when the hanger is very tight. Top teeth almost to slightly meshed.

Next, the first passes of wrap need to be passive, with little tension on them. Then, you pull more tension on the later passes, where the hanger attaches, to make a solid, stable bundle. This effectively collects the skin, and prevents pinching. These later passes in the attachment zone will vary between guys, depending on how much WFG they need.

Use the least amount of wrap, possible , at the attachment point, to meet those criteria.

To actually wrap:

You have a stretching hand, left or right, and a wrapping hand, left or right.

Stretch out the penis, grasping the head and pulling straight out. Then
            smooth the skin back toward the base. While still stretched out, start your wrap, pinning the leading edge of the wrap between your stretching fingers (middle finger and ring finger), and your shaft. Start .5 to 1.5 inches from the coronal ridge.

Make your first pass of wrap around, and then a second about an eighth inch down from the first. Many guys like a third close pass at the top. Then grasp those first passes of wrap and the shaft firmly with your wrapping hand, at the top of the passes, and transfer your stretching grip from the head, to those first passes of wrap, and continue the stretch.

Then grasp the loose skin, and tug it back toward the base, all around the shaft. This should pull out any wrinkled skin under those first passes of wrap.

While still stretching out the shaft, make another pass, perhaps a quarter to a half inch down from the original passes. This depends again on how much WFG you need. Transfer your stretching grip to the top of the new pass of wrap, holding the wrap and shaft in tandem. Then again tug the skin back toward the base. Continue making passes and tugging the skin back toward the base. When you finish, the skin under the wrap should be wrinkle free.

>and what type of diffrenet hanger placements are there ?<

Always attach at least a quarter inch behind the leading edge of the wrap, as seen from the side, midline of the shaft.

Then, your attachment point relative to the coronal ridge can be from a half inch, to two inches or more, depending on your overall length. A guy that is five inches or less may attach a halb inch behind the coronal ridge. A guy that is 8 inches may attach two inches from the coronal ridge. There is never a reason to attach further back than the middle of the shaft, unless a guy is really small.

Bigger
            Last edited by Bib; 01-13-2019, 03:10 AM.

Comment

> If so, the hanger should be tight enough so that it does not slide to the head. After you have removed the excess blood from the head and upper shaft, and go through tightening, you should always have at least a quarter inch gap between head and hanger.

so the hanger cannot sit right behind the glans, its just that when i tighten the hanger at the position it doesn't feel comfortable the only place it feels most comfortable is right behind the glans if i try moving it quarter of a inch up or maybe even a little bit it feels very painful

Comment

kryon256,

>so the hanger cannot sit right behind the glans, its just that when i tighten the hanger at the position it doesn't feel comfortable the only place it feels most comfortable is right behind the glans if i try moving it quarter of a inch up or maybe even a little bit it feels very painful<

Why?

Bigger

Comment

its just when im trying to tighten it like a quarter of a inch up it feels really painful and it doesn't have a solid grip of the internals, but ill try to figure it out tonight also

how do i mainly hang for length gains only ?

Comment

kryon256,

>its just when im trying to tighten it like a quarter of a inch up it feels really painful and it doesn't have a solid grip of the internals, but ill try to figure it out tonight also<

Try a half inch back. I would need all of your information, or pictures, to tell you what you need to do. But you should be able to find a comfortable spot, back from the head, upon which to tighten. That is what pulse pushing is for.

>how do i mainly hang for length gains only ?<

I do not know what you mean. Hanging is for length gains. Guys do report girth gains at the base though.

If you have potential for gains from ligs stretch, you hang at the lower angles. Three tests determine potential for gains from lig stretch. LOT, mirror, and palpation. Basics section.

Bigger

Comment

bib the pubic area around my shaft is really sore it feels like ive been doing extreme amounts of working out lol, is this a good sign, because every time i try to tense that specific area it feels really sore, furthermore im sure that ive been hanging correctly my pubic area which feels sore

Comment

kryon256,

>bib the pubic area around my shaft is really sore it feels like ive been doing extreme amounts of working out lol, is this a good sign, because every time i try to tense that specific area it feels really sore, furthermore im sure that ive been hanging correctly my pubic area which feels sore<

If you have potential for gains from lig stretch, then that sounds great.

Bigger

Comment

so that means i have potential to gain from lig stretching ? is that a good thing or a bad thing ? how long would it take to see potential gains from lig stretching ?

and how would i maximise my possibility to as much as i can from lig streching or what should i do extra to increase my chances to gain more ?
                          Last edited by kryon256; 01-14-2019, 06:01 PM.

Comment

kryon256,

>so that means i have potential to gain from lig stretching ?<

I have no idea. What are the results of your three tests? LOT, mirror and palpation tests, Basics section, Bib forum.

>is that a good thing or a bad thing ?<

It is a data point. If you do have potential for gains from lig stretch, you need to hang at the lower angles until your ligs are fully stretched out. Then you can move to tunica work, if you have not reached your goals. The ligs are generally easier to stretch than the tunica.

>how long would it take to see potential gains from lig stretching ?<

I did within the first two weeks.

>and how would i maximise my possibility to as much as i can from lig streching or what should i do extra to increase my chances to gain more ?<

You can only do so much deformation at one time, one day. You want micro-deformations. Not macro-deformations. If you try to do too much, you risk injury.

You want to reach fatigue early in your sessions, and ride the fatigue throughout your sessions. That is it.

Bigger

Comment

i see i just did the test and i have a high lot i also did the palpitation test and found that i can gain alot from the lig stretching maybe 3-4 inches but ill do it again just to confirm so what im gonna do is dedicate a week to diff angels or should i mainly focus on one because right now im focusing on straight down ? ive been doing it for more then a couple of weeks

Comment

kryon256,

>i see i just did the test and i have a high lot i also did the palpitation test and found that i can gain alot from the lig stretching maybe 3-4 inches but ill do it again just to confirm so what im gonna do is dedicate a week to diff angels or should i mainly focus on one because right now im focusing on straight down ? ive been doing it for more then a couple of weeks <

If your test results are correct, you need to focus on the lower angles. Mainly BTC. There is no other angle that will do you any good like BTC.

Bigger

Comment

Working...
                                X