Raw skin/skin damage/skin sensitivity

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raw skin/skin damage/skin sensitivity

I have been hanging for a few weeks with the wrench, using a thin layer of bandana cloth, and a a couple layers of theraband for wap. For a clamp I have been using a hose clamp, tightened down with a screw driver. This was working fine at first, but the past few days the skin below my glans has become extremely raw. I can still hang if I clamp up towards the base, with a lot of skin folded up over my glans, but this doesn't seem ideal. Any tips?

BiggerPenis73,

>I have been hanging for a few weeks with the wrench, using a thin layer of bandana cloth, and a a couple layers of theraband for wap. For a clamp I have been using a hose clamp, tightened down with a screw driver. This was working fine at first, but the past few days the skin below my glans has become extremely raw. I can still hang if I clamp up towards the base, with a lot of skin folded up over my glans, but this doesn't seem ideal. Any tips?<

Yes.

Stop doing all of that. You are going to hurt yourself.

There is a cheap, homemade Bib design in the Basics section, Bib forum. It will hold a decent amount of weight, and is fairly comfortable.

Make that and use it.

Bigger

Comment

Working...
    X