Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My hanging Log

Hi,

I received my Bib Hanger a week or so ago and after figuring out the proper technique, wrap, etc. (Thanks to Bigger's guidance) I decided to start my log stating details of my hanging.

Current BPFSL - 17.5 cms
    Current BPEL - 16 cms
    Uncircumcised
    Lot around 9
    Medium to High Exit Point (as per Bigger)

8/11/18

10am - 1st Set @ 2.25 Kg SD

4pm - 2nd Set @ 2.25 Kg SD

10pm - 3rd Set @ 2.25 Kg SD

Sorry, the first set mentioned in previous post (Post #1) was actually started on 7/11/18 and not 8/11/18.

8/11/18

9/11/18

12am - 3rd Set @ 2.25 Kg SD

10/11/18

11/11/18 (added light jelqs)

10am - 1st Set @ 2.25 Kg SD + 10 min light jelqs (300 jelqs) for bloodflow and circulation

4pm - 2nd Set @ 2.25 Kg SD + 10 min light jelqs (300 jelqs) for bloodflow and circulation

11pm - 3rd Set @ 2.25 Kg SD

12/11/18

10am - 1st Set @ 2.25 Kg SD + 10 min light jelqs (300 jelqs) for bloodflow and circulation

4pm - 2nd Set @ 2.25 Kg SD + 10 min light jelqs (300 jelqs) for bloodflow and circulation

11pm - 3rd Set @ 2.25 Kg SD

13/11/18 (Added 1 set)

10am - 1st Set @ 2.25 Kg SD , 2nd Set @ 2.25 Kg SD (20 mins gap between sets) + 10 min light jelqs (300 jelqs) for bloodflow and circulation

4pm - 3rd Set @ 2.25 Kg SD, 4th Set @ 2.25 Kg SD (20 mins gap between sets) + 10 min light jelqs (300 jelqs) for bloodflow and circulation

Comment

I am also mentioning some questions I had which Bigger answered, and he felt it would help others as well, so posting it here :

>Does it matter in what order sets are done in a day ? Eg. If I do 4 sets a day, would it be better to do 2 simultaneously with a 10 min circulation break in between, OR 4 sets spaced out during the day (morning, afternoon, evening, night) ?<

Guys can react differently. Some like and seem to benefit from split sessions, and other guys find more benefit from doing them all at one time.

>In regards to jelqing, is it recommended that I jelq once after every 2 sets, or after every set ?<

Neither. You should not need to unwrap between sets. You can restore circulation by slapping your unit against your leg, and doing BTB jelqing to push blood past the wrap to the head.

>This is in regards to my technique - I tried hanging after wrapping with my foreskin rolled back and noticed that there is a lot lesser stress on skin and more stress on my internals. I am now able to sit while hanging and when I cough a bit, I feel stress on my lower abs area (when I sit however I feel more stress on my skin). When I hang with my foreskin rolled forward, I get more than 50-60% stress on my skin, and sitting down is unbearable. I basically dont feel that kind of load on my ligs after every set. Please have a look at a few pictures I have attached.<

You are doing it wrong. If you wish to make gains, you must stretch skin, along with the internals.

Stretching skin can be uncomfortable. You can reduce weight if needed. Or you can reduce the angle of hang, in order to continue to hang.

Comment

Hi Bigger,

I would like to report a few things in regards to my hanging :

1. Past one or two days I noticed now the skin stretch is a lot lesser, meaning it is not as unbearable as before. Earlier I wasn't able to sit while hanging SD. Now I'm able to sit after a minute of hanging, and feel a strong skin stretch, after 5 mins or so it goes. So I am guessing this is a good thing ? No weight has been reduced so far.

2. When hanging I feel a constant tension on my lower ab area, especially when I finish my 2nd hanging set, I feel like my lower abs have had a workout lol....is this ok ?

3. No bruising or discolouration noticed as such. My glans gets very slightly darker purple colour, it gets ok after a few mins. Slight numbness towards end of hanging set, but goes away in 2-3 mins after removing hanger.

Comment

mrplayer1984,

>1. Past one or two days I noticed now the skin stretch is a lot lesser, meaning it is not as unbearable as before. Earlier I wasn't able to sit while hanging SD. Now I'm able to sit after a minute of hanging, and feel a strong skin stretch, after 5 mins or so it goes. So I am guessing this is a good thing ?<

It means you have stretched some skin. It is the normal course.

>2. When hanging I feel a constant tension on my lower ab area, especially when I finish my 2nd hanging set, I feel like my lower abs have had a workout lol....is this ok ?<

Yes.

The collagenous sheeting that covers the lower abs is connected to the top of the pubic bone. So most guys report soreness from deformation in the lower abs.

>3. No bruising or discolouration noticed as such. My glans gets very slightly darker purple colour, it gets ok after a few mins. Slight numbness towards end of hanging set, but goes away in 2-3 mins after removing hanger.<

Good.

Bigger

Comment

Hi Bigger,

Thanks for explaining that.
            I also have a gap of over 12 hrs between my last set of previous day and first set of next day, is this ok ?

Comment

mrplayer1984,

>I also have a gap of over 12 hrs between my last set of previous day and first set of next day, is this ok ?<

Yes.

Bigger

Comment

Ok Thanks.

I also had another question, if BPEL increases, is it not necessary that NBPEL should increase proportionately by the same amount, given that there is no weight change (fat pad increase) ?
                I noticed a lot of people who recorded increase in BPEL, didnt grow same amount in NBPEL, given their weight was the same throughout.

Comment

mrplayer1984,

>I also had another question, if BPEL increases, is it not necessary that NBPEL should increase proportionately by the same amount, given that there is no weight change (fat pad increase) ?<

All other things being equal, yes.

>I noticed a lot of people who recorded increase in BPEL, didnt grow same amount in NBPEL, given their weight was the same throughout.<

Then it was measuring error, which is the main problem with not bone pressing. Very hard to be precise with where you put the ruler at the base, and how much the butt of the ruler goes into the skin.

Now, there is another variable which can make a difference in the amount of gain measured. That would be the amount of skin stretch on top of the shaft. If an insufficient amount has been stretched, then the force of an erection can "borrow" skin from the abdominal region. This produces a tent like effect, pulling the skin at the base away from the body a bit.

Bigger

Comment

>All other things being equal, yes.<

So NBPEL should increase proportionately along with BPEL ?

>Now, there is another variable which can make a difference in the amount of gain measured. That would be the amount of skin stretch on top of the shaft. If an insufficient amount has been stretched, then the force of an erection can "borrow" skin from the abdominal region. This produces a tent like effect, pulling the skin at the base away from the body a bit.<

You are referring to NBPEL measurement here ? If so, I always thought that any erect gains that are made, also takes skin along for the ride as well, so it all increases proportionately.

Comment

mrplayer1984,

>So NBPEL should increase proportionately along with BPEL ?<

Close, yes.

>You are referring to NBPEL measurement here ? If so, I always thought that any erect gains that are made, also takes skin along for the ride as well, so it all increases proportionately.<

If you do not stretch enough skin, it is possible for the skin on top to be tight. Then, if you just lightly touch the skin when measuring, the skin may be slightly lifted up from the subcutaneous membrane, and cause a measuring error.

Bigger

Comment

Ya never thought of that.

Comment

Hi Bigger,

I have 2 questions for you :

1. You said somewhere that you gained your first 2 inches in 8 months - if that is correct, then I presume that after your initial 6 months you started hanging all day 7.30am to 4.30pm, meaning 2 months out of the 8 month period you were hanging all day. Did those 2 months provide accelerated gains due to all day hanging ?

2. Suppose I add sets to my routine every week and am able to work up to 8 sets a day since I have the available time,and after a few months I drop down to say 5-6 sets a day, will it have a negative effect ?

Thanks.

Comment

mrplayer1984,

>1. You said somewhere that you gained your first 2 inches in 8 months - if that is correct, then I presume that after your initial 6 months you started hanging all day 7.30am to 4.30pm, meaning 2 months out of the 8 month period you were hanging all day. Did those 2 months provide accelerated gains due to all day hanging ?<

I doubt it. The only reason I hung all day was because I had the opportunity to hang all day. My technique and hanger were progressively better, and I had the time.

Wild guess, but I believe I could have gotten about the same result in no more than four hours per day. This will be different for every guy.

Even hanging all day, my rate of gain did slow over the next sixteen months.

>2. Suppose I add sets to my routine every week and am able to work up to 8 sets a day since I have the available time,and after a few months I drop down to say 5-6 sets a day, will it have a negative effect ?<

Not in long term gains. But rate of gains may slow a bit. IOW, you can still make the gains, it might just take a bit longer.

Bigger

Comment

Originally posted by Bib View Post
                              mrplayer1984,

>1. You said somewhere that you gained your first 2 inches in 8 months - if that is correct, then I presume that after your initial 6 months you started hanging all day 7.30am to 4.30pm, meaning 2 months out of the 8 month period you were hanging all day. Did those 2 months provide accelerated gains due to all day hanging ?<

I doubt it. The only reason I hung all day was because I had the opportunity to hang all day. My technique and hanger were progressively better, and I had the time.

Wild guess, but I believe I could have gotten about the same result in no more than four hours per day. This will be different for every guy.

Even hanging all day, my rate of gain did slow over the next sixteen months.

>2. Suppose I add sets to my routine every week and am able to work up to 8 sets a day since I have the available time,and after a few months I drop down to say 5-6 sets a day, will it have a negative effect ?<

Not in long term gains. But rate of gains may slow a bit. IOW, you can still make the gains, it might just take a bit longer.

Bigger

Ok, thanks.

Comment

Working...
                              X