My hanging Log

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Bigger,

I do my sets in pairs, and gave noticed sometimes that the last set in the pair, I dont feel as much stress as the previous set. I thought that the later set should feel the opposite, more stressful ?
    Also, when I sit and hang SD, is that BTC or is true BTC supposed to be seated with legs up or lying down on bed with weight hanging down ?
    The angle of penis in BTC, I always thought was supposed to be close to parralel to the back while stretching the penis backwards ?

Comment

mrplayer1984,

>I do my sets in pairs, and gave noticed sometimes that the last set in the pair, I dont feel as much stress as the previous set. I thought that the later set should feel the opposite, more stressful ?<

Absolutely.

Here is what is happening. The first set, you are pulling out adhesions, which can be uncomfortable, and feel like fatigue.

The next set, the adhesions are pulled out, and you are comfortable. You are not using enough stress in that set to bring on fatigue.

>Also, when I sit and hang SD, is that BTC or is true BTC supposed to be seated with legs up or lying down on bed with weight hanging down ?<

It all depends on the attitude of your pelvis. True BTC is with the pelvis parallel to the floor. Or higher.

SD is the the pelvis vertical to the floor. Standing up.

>The angle of penis in BTC, I always thought was supposed to be close to parralel to the back while stretching the penis backwards ?<

I have no idea what that means.

Bigger

Comment

Hi Bigger,

Thank you for the detailed response.

Originally posted by Bib View Post
        mrplayer1984,

>I do my sets in pairs, and gave noticed sometimes that the last set in the pair, I dont feel as much stress as the previous set. I thought that the later set should feel the opposite, more stressful ?<

Absolutely.

Here is what is happening. The first set, you are pulling out adhesions, which can be uncomfortable, and feel like fatigue.

The next set, the adhesions are pulled out, and you are comfortable. You are not using enough stress in that set to bring on fatigue.
        In regards to the fatigue I think it is mostly in the skin, the area behind the hanger and until the base area.

Also I would like to point out something I noticed, when I attach the hanger, it is already tight and it doesn't move when I try to 'pulse push' it. I feel the internals grasped. I just tighten a bit more before attaching weights. Is it ok ?

mrplayer1984,

>The angle of penis in BTC, I always thought was supposed to be close to parralel to the back while stretching the penis backwards ?<

I have no idea what that means.

Bigger
        Ok I'll be more clearer. I thought BTC was when the penis shaft touches the butt cheeks basically....taking the penis SO then SD and then finally all the way back till the butt cheeks ?

Comment

mrplayer1984,

>Also I would like to point out something I noticed, when I attach the hanger, it is already tight and it doesn't move when I try to 'pulse push' it. I feel the internals grasped. I just tighten a bit more before attaching weights. Is it ok ?<

For now it is. As you move up in weight, you will most probably need to tighten more, over time.

Also, be sure you do not have excess blood in the head and upper shaft while hanging.

>Ok I'll be more clearer. I thought BTC was when the penis shaft touches the butt cheeks basically....taking the penis SO then SD and then finally all the way back till the butt cheeks ?<

Yes.

Bigger

Comment

mrplayer1984,

Also, be sure you do not have excess blood in the head and upper shaft while hanging.
            after I complete my sets, my glans is pretty much flaccid and slight purplish discolouration but it gets ok within 5 mins or so, the numbness too goes but quicker. So I guess there is no blood trapped ?

A trick I use to check if my ligs are being attacked by the stretch - I cough lightly a few times every now and then during my set. This causes some type of pull or stress on the lower abdomen area (the part immediately above the pubic area or it can also be described as the upper half of pubic area). I believe, the more the stress, the more the discomfort when doing the coughing test.

Comment

mrplayer1984,

>after I complete my sets, my glans is pretty much flaccid and slight purplish discolouration but it gets ok within 5 mins or so, the numbness too goes but quicker. So I guess there is no blood trapped ?<

That does not tell me anything. My point was, you do not want to use a blood plug to hold the hanger. You want the hanger to grasp the internals of the shaft. Not to be stopped by the head.

As you move up in weight, that would become very important.

>A trick I use to check if my ligs are being attacked by the stretch - I cough lightly a few times every now and then during my set. This causes some type of pull or stress on the lower abdomen area (the part immediately above the pubic area or it can also be described as the upper half of pubic area). I believe, the more the stress, the more the discomfort when doing the coughing test.<

That just causes a flexing of the lower abdominals. It puts a bit more stress on the ligs.

You can do roughly the same thing doing crunches.

Bigger

Comment

Ok, will keep those pointers in mind, thanks.

How do you do crunches if sitting on a chair ?

Comment

mrplayer1984,

>How do you do crunches if sitting on a chair ?<

Easy. Flex your lower abs. Like you are about to do leg lifts.

Bigger

Comment

mrplayer1984,

>How do you do crunches if sitting on a chair ?<

Easy. Flex your lower abs. Like you are about to do leg lifts.

Bigger
                    Ok. Will do it, and how often do I do it when im doing my 20 minute set ? Constantly or every once in a while ?

Comment

14/11/18

10am - 1st Set @ 2.25 Kg SD , 2nd Set @ 2.25 Kg SD (20 mins gap between sets) + 10 min light jelqs (300 jelqs) for bloodflow and circulation

4pm - 3rd Set @ 2.25 Kg SD, 4th Set @ 2.25 Kg SD (20 mins gap between sets) + 10 min light jelqs (300 jelqs) for bloodflow and circulation

15/11/18

10am - 1st Set @ 2.25 Kg SD , 2nd Set @ 2.25 Kg SD (10 mins gap between sets) + 10 min light jelqs (300 jelqs) for bloodflow and circulation

4pm - 3rd Set @ 2.25 Kg SD, 4th Set @ 2.25 Kg SD (10 mins gap between sets) + 10 min light jelqs (300 jelqs) for bloodflow and circulation

16/11/18

11am - 1st Set @ 2.25 Kg SD , 2nd Set @ 2.25 Kg SD (10 mins gap between sets) + 10 min light jelqs (350 jelqs) for bloodflow and circulation

12am - 3rd Set @ 2.25 Kg SD, 4th Set @ 2.25 Kg SD (10 mins gap between sets) + 10 min light jelqs (350 jelqs) for bloodflow and circulation​​​​​​​

17/11/18

1pm - 1st Set @ 2.25 Kg SD , 2nd Set @ 2.25 Kg SD (10 mins gap between sets) + 10 min light jelqs (350 jelqs) for bloodflow and circulation

11pm - 3rd Set @ 2.25 Kg SD, 4th Set @ 2.25 Kg SD (10 mins gap between sets) + 10 min light jelqs (350 jelqs) for bloodflow and circulation​​​​​​​

18/11/18

3pm - 1st Set @ 2.25 Kg SD , 2nd Set @ 2.25 Kg SD (10 mins gap between sets) + 10 min light jelqs (350 jelqs) for bloodflow and circulation

11pm - 3rd Set @ 2.25 Kg SD, 4th Set @ 2.25 Kg SD (10 mins gap between sets) + 10 min light jelqs (350 jelqs) for bloodflow and circulation​​​​​​​

19/11/18 (Added 1 set)

10am - 1st Set @ 2.25 Kg SD , 2nd Set @ 2.25 Kg SD (20 mins gap between sets) + 10 min light jelqs (350 jelqs) for bloodflow and circulation

4pm - 3rd Set @ 2.25 Kg SD, 4th Set @ 2.25 Kg SD (10 mins gap between sets)

10pm - 5th Set @ 2.25 Kg SD + 10 min light jelqs (350 jelqs) for bloodflow and circulation

20/11/18

11am - 1st Set @ 2.25 Kg SD , 2nd Set @ 2.25 Kg SD (10 mins gap between sets) + 10 min light jelqs (350 jelqs) for bloodflow and circulation

5pm - 3rd Set @ 2.25 Kg SD, 4th Set @ 2.25 Kg SD (10 mins gap between sets) + 10 min light jelqs (350 jelqs) for bloodflow and circulation

11pm - 5th Set @ 2.25 Kg SD

Comment

mrplayer1984,

>Ok. Will do it, and how often do I do it when im doing my 20 minute set ? Constantly or every once in a while ?<

You do not have to do it at all! Crunches can help get into fatigue, along with bouncing the weight, and swinging. But if you are already in fatigue, you do not have to worry about it. Also, if you have not yet moved up slowly to a weight that brings on fatigue early in your session, you do not need movement.

Just getting started, you need to follow the stress progression in the NOS email, and slowly move up in stress.

Bigger

Comment

21/11/18

11am - 1st Set @ 2.25 Kg BTC , 2nd Set @ 2.25 Kg BTC (10 mins gap between sets) + 10 min light jelqs (350 jelqs) for bloodflow and circulation

4pm - 3rd Set @ 2.25 Kg BTC, 4th Set @ 2.25 Kg BTC (10 mins gap between sets) + 10 min light jelqs (350 jelqs) for bloodflow and circulation

11pm - 5th Set @ 2.25 Kg BTC

22/11/18

10am - 1st Set @ 2.25 Kg BTC , 2nd Set @ 2.25 Kg BTC (10 mins gap between sets) + 10 min light jelqs (400 jelqs) for bloodflow and circulation

4pm - 3rd Set @ 2.25 Kg BTC, 4th Set @ 2.25 Kg BTC (10 mins gap between sets) + 10 min light jelqs (400 jelqs) for bloodflow and circulation

11pm - 5th Set @ 2.25 Kg BTC

23/11/18

12pm - 1st Set @ 2.25 Kg BTC , 2nd Set @ 2.25 Kg BTC (10 mins gap between sets) + 10 min light jelqs (400 jelqs) for bloodflow and circulation

6pm - 3rd Set @ 2.25 Kg BTC, 4th Set @ 2.25 Kg BTC (10 mins gap between sets)

12am - 5th Set @ 2.25 Kg BTC

24/11/18

1pm - 1st Set @ 2.25 Kg BTC , 2nd Set @ 2.25 Kg BTC, 3rd Set @ 2.25 Kg BTC (10 mins gap between sets)

11pm - 4th Set @ 2.25 Kg BTC, 5th Set @ 2.25 Kg BTC (10 mins gap between sets)

25/11/18 (Added 1 set)

9am - 1st Set @ 2.25 Kg BTC , 2nd Set @ 2.25 Kg BTC (10 mins gap between sets) + 10 min light jelqs (500 jelqs) for bloodflow and circulation

3pm - 3rd Set @ 2.25 Kg BTC, 4th Set @ 2.25 Kg BTC (10 mins gap between sets) + 10 min light jelqs (500 jelqs) for bloodflow and circulation

10pm - 5th Set @ 2.25 Kg BTC, 6th Set @ 2.25 Kg BTC (10 mins gap between sets)

26/11/18

10am - 1st Set @ 2.25 Kg BTC , 2nd Set @ 2.25 Kg BTC (10 mins gap between sets) + 10 min light jelqs (350 jelqs) for bloodflow and circulation

4pm - 3rd Set @ 2.25 Kg BTC, 4th Set @ 2.25 Kg BTC (10 mins gap between sets) + 10 min light jelqs (350 jelqs) for bloodflow and circulation

27/11/18

8am - 1st Set @ 2.25 Kg BTC , 2nd Set @ 2.25 Kg BTC (10 mins gap between sets) + 10 min light jelqs (350 jelqs) for bloodflow and circulation

3pm - 3rd Set @ 2.25 Kg BTC, 4th Set @ 2.25 Kg BTC (10 mins gap between sets) + 10 min light jelqs (350 jelqs) for bloodflow and circulation

Last edited by mrplayer1984; 12-07-2018, 11:28 AM.

Comment

28/11/18

10am - 1st Set @ 2.25 Kg BTC , 2nd Set @ 2.25 Kg BTC (10 mins gap between sets) + 10 min light jelqs (400 jelqs) for bloodflow and circulation

4pm - 3rd Set @ 2.25 Kg BTC, 4th Set @ 2.25 Kg BTC (10 mins gap between sets) + 10 min light jelqs (400 jelqs) for bloodflow and circulation

11pm - 5th Set @ 2.25 Kg BTC, 6th Set @ 2.25 Kg BTC (10 mins gap between sets)

29/11/18

8am - 1st Set @ 2.25 Kg BTC , 2nd Set @ 2.25 Kg BTC, 3rd Set @ 2.25 Kg BTC (10 mins gap between sets) + 10 min light jelqs (350 jelqs) for bloodflow and circulation

3pm - 4th Set @ 2.25 Kg BTC, 5th Set @ 2.25 Kg BTC, 6th Set @ 2.25 Kg BTC (10 mins gap between sets)

30/11/18

1pm - 1st Set @ 2.25 Kg BTC , 2nd Set @ 2.25 Kg BTC, 3rd Set @ 2.25 Kg BTC (10 mins gap between sets)

1am - 4th Set @ 2.25 Kg BTC, 5th Set @ 2.25 Kg BTC, 6th Set @ 2.25 Kg BTC (10 mins gap between sets)

01/12/18

4pm - 1st Set @ 2.25 Kg BTC , 2nd Set @ 2.25 Kg BTC, 3rd Set @ 2.25 Kg BTC (10 mins gap between sets)

1am - 4th Set @ 2.25 Kg BTC, 5th Set @ 2.25 Kg BTC, 6th Set @ 2.25 Kg BTC (10 mins gap between sets)

02/12/18

5pm - 1st Set @ 2.25 Kg BTC , 2nd Set @ 2.25 Kg BTC, 3rd Set @ 2.25 Kg BTC, 4th Set @ 2.25 Kg BTC (10 mins gap between sets)

03/12/18 (Added 1 set)

7am - 1st Set @ 2.25 Kg BTC , 2nd Set @ 2.25 Kg BTC (10 mins gap between sets)

1pm - 3rd Set @ 2.25 Kg BTC, 4th Set @ 2.25 Kg BTC, 5th Set @ 2.25 Kg BTC (10 mins gap between sets) + 10 min light jelqs (350 jelqs) for bloodflow and circulation

6pm - 6th Set @ 2.25 Kg BTC

11pm - 7th Set @ 2.25 Kg BTC

04/12/18

8am - 1st Set @ 2.25 Kg BTC , 2nd Set @ 2.25 Kg BTC, 3rd Set @ 2.25 Kg BTC, 4th Set @ 2.25 Kg BTC (10 mins gap between sets)

4pm - 5th Set @ 2.25 Kg BTC, 6th Set @ 2.25 Kg BTC (10 mins gap between sets)

10pm - 7th Set @ 2.25 Kg BTC

Comment

mrplayer,

You are still hanging the same 2.25 kg that you did when you started. That is fine, if you are reaching fatigue early in your sessions, and riding the fatigue.

Since you are only hanging two sets at a time, you need to reach fatigue in that first set.

Are you reaching fatigue in the first set? If not, why are you staying at the same weight?

Bigger

Comment

Hi Bigger,

Thanks for responding. I am currently not reaching fatigue and im on the verge of increasing weight tomorrow, as per NOS I am increasing to my max sets per day (8 sets) and then increasing weight.
                                From Saturday onwards I am going to be hanging 8 sets and increasing weight to around 2.6 kg (15% increase). Is this okay ?

Comment

Working...
                                X