Malleable's progression

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Malleable's progression

My Bib Starter arrived a little over fortnight ago.
    LOT was 9
    Have a very high exit point.
    Starting dimensions BPEL 6 x 5 girth at mid shaft.

Studied and followed directions verbatim.

First week was 3 lbs for 3 sets and this was very comfortable.
    I felt it was much too light and upped it to 5.75 lbs second week.
    Second week was again seven days of 3 sets a day.

Now in my third week I am on 7 lbs.
    Weight feels good. Doing four sets of 20 minutes daily
    Warm up 10 minute with rice sock then 20 on ten off for hanging.
    Timer is set in 10 minute intervals and a mid set inspection is conducted.

Results:
    Incredibly I have seen a 0.2 of an inch increase in this time already to my BPEL.
    Visually my flaccid isn't retreating to viciously after physical training sessions as it used to in the change rooms in the past.
    I can see the skin is being stressed around base and this is combated with regular moisturiser.

After reading "Bibs History" post I was very pleased to see what he describes as his starting place is where I felt I am.
    Especially when he referred to his pre hanging state as feeling infantile when flaccid.

I have a good understanding of linear progress coming from a powerlifting background so I already feel I can see the long game progression occurring month by month.
    Not here for a quick fix.

I am in the military and know this entails periods where I will not be able to hang but thats life.

My only concern I have encountered at the start here is the bluing of the foreskin and gland during my sets. I have had a played with the tightness of the hanger and that elevates it to some degree.

Malleable,

>LOT was 9
    Have a very high exit point.<

Your LOT should be when you first SEE a reduction in tugback. So, if your skin exit point is very high, you should see a reduction in tugback at 11-12.

>Studied and followed directions verbatim.

First week was 3 lbs for 3 sets and this was very comfortable.
    I felt it was much too light and upped it to 5.75 lbs second week.
    Second week was again seven days of 3 sets a day.<

You can hang up to five lbs in the first week. But then, you should have added the fourth set the second week.

>Now in my third week I am on 7 lbs.<

I highly recommend that you not move up in weight from there, until you are sure of your technique. I do not like that you say your head is turning blue.

>Incredibly I have seen a 0.2 of an inch increase in this time already to my BPEL.<

Congratulations.

>My only concern I have encountered at the start here is the bluing of the foreskin and gland during my sets. I have had a played with the tightness of the hanger and that elevates it to some degree.<

Blue or white is not good. Especially at light weight. It could be caused by a number of things: Either you are hanging with too much blood in the head and upper shaft, your wrap is too tight, your hanger is not tight enough, your bottom gap is not wide enough, you are attaching too far from the head, or you recently moved up a good bit in stress levels, or a combination of two or more of those.

If you wish, you can send me the four technique pictures for evaluation. If you wish to do that, ask for instructions.

bigger

Comment

In that case I believe my LOT is higher. I see the tiniest reduction in tug back around the 10-11 mark.

Next session to alleviate the bluing I'll open the bottom gap slightly wider and tighten the hanger.

I am about to have 12 days away for work.
      After only 3 weeks of hanging how much of a reduction in sets and weight do you think I should implement on return?

Regards,

Malleable

Comment

Malleable,

>I am about to have 12 days away for work.<

Can you take your hanger?

>After only 3 weeks of hanging how much of a reduction in sets and weight do you think I should implement on return?<

Four sets, five lbs. In 12 days, you will lose a lot of soft tissue conditioning.

Bigger

Comment

Back at it after the forced 12 days off hanging.

Working exactly as advised of four sets at five lbs and this feels correct at this point in time.

Currently living in a very hot and humid location which allows good consent heat and achieves a decent resting state.
          On my trip away for work the climate was incredibly cold and I found I was in a constant penis and scrotum turtle.

That infantile looking state was a reminder as to why I am working on this.

I also find this sad turtle looking state after an arduous workout which is often followed by awkward, embarrassed positioning in the gym/club change rooms and open showers so no one catches a glimpse of my least confident area.

Plan from here is maintain this weight of five lbs until next Monday and at that point depending on feeling I will go back to weight previous to small break.

I intend to achieve a minimum of 4 sets but will work to 6 as privacy time dictates.

Building on what I had mentioned in previous posts. I have adjusted the nut configuration and am getting much less "blue" of the foreskin and glad during sets.
          This could possibly be due to weight reduction but will monitor it meticulously.

Bib, I have read you strongly state that no girth work should be done during hanging for length as this creates irritation to attachment area and more structure that requires lengthening.
          Do you advise against gland only growth work during hanging work as well or can the two be done harmoniously?

Kindest Regards,

Mal

Comment

Malleable,

>Bib, I have read you strongly state that no girth work should be done during hanging for length as this creates irritation to attachment area and more structure that requires lengthening.
            Do you advise against gland only growth work during hanging work as well or can the two be done harmoniously?<

The ONLY girth work I recommend while hanging for length gains is passive. That is, wrapping for head and upper shaft expansion. The process helps the hanger to grasp better, and does not deform the lateral layers of the shaft significantly. Mainly just causes head expansion. The head does not have a lateral tunica layer.

The problem with wrapping for head and upper shaft expansion is that it can cause too much edema in the foreskin, which can sting while hanging. So only do the wrapping after each hanging session, to allow the fluid to dissipate over the hours before the next hanging session.

Bigger

Comment

Bib, have you heard of Proprioceptive Neuromuscular Facilitation "PNF" method of stretching where you flex the opposing area of the stretch site for a period then relax it. This method has show to speed up stretching routine results.

Could this work with using kegals or flexing abdominal area while stretching BTC?

Also is it beneficial to heat with rice sock between sets?

Comment

Malleable,

>Bib, have you heard of Proprioceptive Neuromuscular Facilitation "PNF" method of stretching where you flex the opposing area of the stretch site for a period then relax it. This method has show to speed up stretching routine results.<

Yes. I have used it. It is generally for muscle or muscle attachment stress.

>Could this work with using kegals or flexing abdominal area while stretching BTC?<

Probably a bit. This has a little to do with my recommendation of crunches, bouncing, and swinging, while hanging. But only for experienced guys.

>Also is it beneficial to heat with rice sock between sets?<

I only recommend heating for the first ten minutes of your first sets. There is no reason to apply heat all the time. In the breaks, just return circulation, push blood above the wrapped bundle.

Bigger

Comment

Routine is going well.

Doing four sets at 9lbs and this is hitting all the right check boxes.

Four to five sets may be my privacy limits.

When saying people should hang for X amount each week is that the length of their sessions including rests or only the amount of time with weights hooked up?

I have getting faint stretch marks and dry, flakey skin about half an intch from base of penis.

Comment

Malleable,

>Routine is going well.<

Good.

>When saying people should hang for X amount each week is that the length of their sessions including rests or only the amount of time with weights hooked up?<

Actual hang time under stress. 4-5 sets per day should give you at least ten hours each week.

>I have getting faint stretch marks and dry, flakey skin about half an intch from base of penis.<

Good. If it becomes irritated, use Vaseline to seal and sooth the skin.

Bigger

Comment

Can I shorten my breaks to increase my sets if I am hitting my privacy limits?

Is it comman to have a deeply almost emotional weird discomfort when hanging that happens regardless of the weight?

Comment

Malleable,

>Can I shorten my breaks to increase my sets if I am hitting my privacy limits?<

A little. I would still get in at least five minutes of blood circulation restoration.

>Is it comman to have a deeply almost emotional weird discomfort when hanging that happens regardless of the weight?<

I do not know what you mean.

Bigger

Comment

Working...
                        X