Techniques to feel the stretch in the internals

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Techniques to feel the stretch in the internals

Hey BIB, after a couple weeks of hanging I realized I really want to be abke to feel the internals stretch every time I hang. I am wondering what tips you have in this regard (Mental thoughts, body position, stomach exercises while hanging..)?

Just want to make the most efficient use of my time.

Thanks

BiggerPenis73,

>Hey BIB, after a couple weeks of hanging I realized I really want to be abke to feel the internals stretch every time I hang. I am wondering what tips you have in this regard (Mental thoughts, body position, stomach exercises while hanging..)?<

Not really sure what you mean. After a couple of weeks, you should have learned how to hang correctly, and just started moving up in stress levels. That is how you do it, slowly moving up in stress, once each week, until you work up to a weight that brings on fatigue early in your sessions. Then, you ride the fatigue for the rest of the session.

Follow the stress progression in the NOS email.

So, feeling the stress every time you hang is probably not in the cards right now. Be patient. Be sure you know what you are doing.

After a few weeks, you will probably be at stress levels where you must reduce the stress during your sessions.

Bigger

Comment

Working...
    X