Erection while hanging

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Erection while hanging

I encountered this problem yesterday ,i started to get super hard for no reason .Today the same as soon as i start putting on the weights ,i get hard ,i started to masturbate so i wouldn't get a hard one ,shortly after i put on the weight boom i get hard again. I started hanging on the 11.19. Please help me i don't know what to do the same thing happened today.

dude,

>I encountered this problem yesterday ,i started to get super hard for no reason .Today the same as soon as i start putting on the weights ,i get hard ,i started to masturbate so i wouldn't get a hard one ,shortly after i put on the weight boom i get hard again. I started hanging on the 11.19. Please help me i don't know what to do the same thing happened today.<

It is a matter of conditioning, learning when it is time to work vs play. A good number of guys have had this problem in the past. It eventually gets better, as your body adapts to the work.

You can wrap, then do something else. Then come back and attach and start the first set. After that, you should be able to stay flaccid.

Then, another member with this problem recommends doing some weight lifting, getting blood flow going somewhere else. Then you can attach and go.

Bigger

Comment

>Then, another member with this problem recommends doing some weight lifting, getting blood flow going somewhere else. Then you can attach and go.<

I did that and it helps in the beginning, but i get erections 5-8 mins into hanging and i get them every set and i do 6. They come out of nowhere.

Maybe it's the weight, i started with 1 lbs swapped to 2 lbs this monday and i don't get the feeling that it pulls enough on my internals. In the beginning of the week i could feel a good stretch ,but since wednesday i don't get a good feeling anymore.

Comment

dude,

>Maybe it's the weight, i started with 1 lbs swapped to 2 lbs this monday and i don't get the feeling that it pulls enough on my internals.<

I am sure it is not. Not sure I have never heard of anyone starting that low. You know you can hang up to five lbs in the first week? Just to check, you got the NOS email that has the stress progression?

Bigger

Comment

>I am sure it is not. Not sure I have never heard of anyone starting that low. You know you can hang up to five lbs in the first week?<

I did read on 3 forums at least that you should go slowly up with the weight and not suddenly increase it, because the tissue (not sure if right) insider your dick gets stronger with the weight so you should only put on more weight after several months. If that's incorrect please tell me the correct info.

>Just to check, you got the NOS email that has the stress progression?<

I didn't get any e-mail.

Comment

dude,

>I did read on 3 forums at least that you should go slowly up with the weight and not suddenly increase it, because the tissue (not sure if right) insider your dick gets stronger with the weight so you should only put on more weight after several months. If that's incorrect please tell me the correct info.<

You should start low, and move up slowly, in order to condition soft tissues for the stresses. But it is relative. What you wrote is wrong in that you can move up once per week, if you are not reaching and riding fatigue during your sessions.

The stress progression in the NOS email gives you the guide for starting and moving up in stress, sets and weight.

>I didn't get any e-mail.<

Write me at [email protected], and I will send you one.

Bigger

Comment

>Write me at [email protected], and I will send you one.<

I did write you an e-mail 2 days ago and didn't get a response. The name of the e-mail i did send you was ''NOS''.

I would appreciate a response.

Comment

dude,

>I did write you an e-mail 2 days ago and didn't get a response. The name of the e-mail i did send you was ''NOS''.

I would appreciate a response.<

I did not get an email from you.

Bigger

Comment

I did send you the e-mail again ,right now.

Comment

Check your spam folder, maybe the e-mail is in there.

Comment

dude,

I sent it. You should have it now.

Bigger

Comment

I received it ,thank you.

>I am sure it is not. Not sure I have never heard of anyone starting that low. You know you can hang up to five lbs in the first week? Just to check, you got the NOS email that has the stress progression?<

Five lbs ? The NOS mail states that you should only add 15% per week, which means i shouldn't go up to 3lbs this week or am i wrong ?

And what does fatigue feel like ?

I also want to know the correct wrapping technique and how to stretch the skin.

The mail states the wrap should be at least 24 inches long, is that right ? My wrap is way shorter only 13 -14 inches.

Thanks in advance.

Comment

I just noticed that everyone advices to stretch out the penis while wrapping, why is that ? I don't stretch out my penis , should i do it while wrapping ?

Comment

dude,

>Five lbs ? The NOS mail states that you should only add 15% per week, which means i shouldn't go up to 3lbs this week or am i wrong ?<

You can go up to 5 lbs at any time in the first week. It is not that much.

The 15% applies to after you get started.

>And what does fatigue feel like ?<

Tiredness, soreness. Up to actually feeling the collagenous tissue separating. It can get uncomfortable, at which time you reduce weight for that set or session.

>I also want to know the correct wrapping technique<

You have a stretching hand, left or right, and a wrapping hand, left or right.

Stretch out the penis, grasping the head and pulling straight out. Then smooth the skin back toward the base. While still stretched out, start your wrap, pinning the leading edge of the wrap between your stretching fingers (middle finger and ring finger), and your shaft. Start 1.25 inches from the coronal ridge.

Make your first pass of wrap around, and then a second about an eighth inch down from the first. Many guys like a third close pass at the top. Then grasp those first passes of wrap and the shaft firmly with your wrapping hand, at the top of the passes, and transfer your stretching grip from the head, to those first passes of wrap, and continue the stretch.

Then grasp the loose skin, and tug it back toward the base, all around the shaft. This should pull out any wrinkled skin under those first passes of wrap.

While still stretching out the shaft, make another pass, perhaps a quarter to a half inch down from the original passes. Transfer your stretching grip to the top of the new pass of wrap, holding the wrap and shaft in tandem. Then again tug the skin back toward the base. Continue making passes and tugging the skin back toward the base. When you finish, the skin under the wrap should be wrinkle free.

>and how to stretch the skin.<

First, learn how to hang while attaching in the normal zone, and learn how to grasp the internals of the shaft.

Then, if you need to stretch skin while hanging BTC, you can attach the hanger a half inch back from the normal spot, and NOT tighten enough to grasp the internals. That will put a lot more stress on the skin.

>The mail states the wrap should be at least 24 inches long, is that right ? My wrap is way shorter only 13 -14 inches.<

If you know how much wrap you need, 14 inches might be ok. That is, if your girth is large. I like for guys to cut the wrap longer, so they do not waste it. If you have extra on the strip, just wrap it behind the hanger attachment area.

>I just noticed that everyone advices to stretch out the penis while wrapping, why is that ? I don't stretch out my penis , should i do it while wrapping ?<

Yes. You stretch out so that you do not stretch too much skin. But also, you want to keep the skin straight, wrinkle free. Wrinkled skin under the wrap can be uncomfortable.

Bigger

Comment

Thank you very much for the fast response

Comment

Working...
                              X