Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My journey to being AVERAGE!

Hello all,

I am beginning my hanging journey for the new year and plan on having a great success story in the future.

Stats:

Began: NBPEL 4 inches, MEG 4.4 inches
    Current: NBPEL 4.7 inches, MEG 4.5 inches

I began PE in March 2018 where I did all manual exercises through the end of the year. But I am ready to start making some serious gains. I have strengthened my penis and gained experience in 2018, now it's time for some more advanced training. My first goal is to hit 6 inches in NBPEL. That's 1.3 inches of hanging gains.

I work from home and have a lot of privacy so I plan to get up to 12 sets a day, or at least 9.

I will be reporting back with my progress and updated measurements, along with any questions or advice that I come across.

Join me on my journey to being average!

My initial questions:

What is the minimum weight I need to start making gains, considering I have a lot of manual stretching experience (~8 months)? I understand this will be an estimation.

Is it recommended to add heat throughout sets? Currently I just use 10 minutes of heat before set #1 and thatís it.

Is an ADS recommended? What are peopleís opinions on using an ADS in conjunction with hanging?

My plan is to do 6 days on, 1 day off (only due to privacy constraints on that one day). Am I at a disadvantage not doing 7 days straight/is there something small I can do on my off day (that doesnít include hanging or require much privacy time) to keep progressing?

Can I keep the wrap on in between sets? If so, how do I regain blood flow with a semi-tight wrap?

Comment

adgj1987,

>What is the minimum weight I need to start making gains, considering I have a lot of manual stretching experience (~8 months)? I understand this will be an estimation.<

I have no idea. Every guy is different. I started gaining at 7.5 lbs. Guys have reported gaining at less. I know of a few guys that did not gain until they got to 30 lbs or more.

You start at no more than five lbs. Then add no more than 15% of your max each week, until you begin to reach fatigue early in your sessions. Then, you reduce the weight during your sessions, in order to remain comfortable.

>Is it recommended to add heat throughout sets? Currently I just use 10 minutes of heat before set #1 and thatís it.<

Some guys like to use heat. Others do not. It is a fact that collagenous tissues become more malleable at 103.5 degrees F. I used it for ten minutes before my first set, and for the first ten minutes of each of my morning sets.

>Is an ADS recommended? What are peopleís opinions on using an ADS in conjunction with hanging?<

I never used one, so I cannot give an opinion. I do know that adhesions from previous deformations are pulled out in the first set on the next session. So you do not need to remain in the extended state.

>My plan is to do 6 days on, 1 day off (only due to privacy constraints on that one day). Am I at a disadvantage not doing 7 days straight/is there something small I can do on my off day (that doesnít include hanging or require much privacy time) to keep progressing?<

If you take off one day, you will be giving your collagenous tissues 48 hours to heal, and become stronger. It will make gains tougher. If you absolutely cannot hang for one day, do as much manual stretching as you can. Better would be to hang at least one set.

>Can I keep the wrap on in between sets?<

Yes.

>If so, how do I regain blood flow with a semi-tight wrap?<

Tight is relative. Your wrap should be loose enough so that you can slap your unit against your leg, and do BTB jelqing, to push blood past the wrap to the head and upper shaft. It is not hard to do. Then, before tightening for your next set, push the attached hanger to the head, and allow the excess blood to leave the head and upper shaft.

Bigger

Comment

Additional question:

Should I supplementing my hanging with any kind of stamina/EQ work? Does this help with gains?

Comment

adgj1987,

>Should I supplementing my hanging with any kind of stamina/EQ work?<

Not sure about stamina. You should do 10-20 minutes of LIGHT jelqing after each session, in order to return full circulation. Push blood into all internal spaces.

Then, kegals are good for EQ and prostate health. Nothing wrong with doing them while hanging.

>Does this help with gains?<

The only thing that causes gains is the deformation of the collagenous tissues that restrain an erection. The ligs and/or tunica.

But increased EQ can help to display a gain easier.

Bigger

Comment

Originally posted by Bib View Post

Then, before tightening for your next set, push the attached hanger to the head, and allow the excess blood to leave the head and upper shaft.
            I understand the idea of squeezing out the excess blood from the head and upper shaft, but I don't understand what you're saying here. Do I use the hanger to push the blood out somehow?

Comment

adgj1987,

>I understand the idea of squeezing out the excess blood from the head and upper shaft, but I don't understand what you're saying here. Do I use the hanger to push the blood out somehow?<

Yes.

When you first attach the hanger, before tightening much, if at all, you need to push it all the way to the head, and allow the excess blood to move past the wrap. If it cannot, then either your wrap is too tight, you tightened the hanger too much before pushing forward, or a combination.

If you still cannot get out the excess blood, then squeeze the head and upper shaft, and get out most of the blood, before you push the hanger forward. If that does not work, let me know.

After pushing forward, hold it there a minute, until all the excess blood is removed. Then use your left thumb to reestablish the gap between head and hanger, as you go through the tightening process.

You want to push down/forward with your left thumb, on the shaft, between head and hanger, while you are lifting up on the hanger with your left palm, as you tighten the hanger with your right hand. This will force the shaft low in the shaft well, and keep the excess blood from returning. While waiting between tightening periods, hold forward pressure on the hanger, to keep excess blood from returning. When you finish tightening, the head should be flaccid, and the hanger tight.

From the time you remove the excess blood, until the set is over, you need some forward pressure, to keep the blood from returning.

Bigger

Comment

This part confuses me for sure. Right now, I just squeeze the head as I'm attaching the wrap then put on the hanger and tighten it once and hang.

Instead of using the hanger to push out excess blood (which I don't quite understand still), is it okay if I squeeze the head while wrapping, squeeze the head and top of shaft while attaching the hanger (using the method you described) and that's it?

Comment

adgj1987,

>This part confuses me for sure. Right now, I just squeeze the head as I'm attaching the wrap then put on the hanger and tighten it once and hang.<

As you move up in weight, you will most probably want to do more than that.

>Instead of using the hanger to push out excess blood (which I don't quite understand still), is it okay if I squeeze the head while wrapping, squeeze the head and top of shaft while attaching the hanger (using the method you described) and that's it?<

It depends on how well you are able to remove the excess blood. If you cannot do a good job your way, then you begin to have problems like discoloration, possible numbness, etc.

Bigger

Comment

Originally posted by Bib View Post
                    adgj1987,

>This part confuses me for sure. Right now, I just squeeze the head as I'm attaching the wrap then put on the hanger and tighten it once and hang.<

As you move up in weight, you will most probably want to do more than that.

>Instead of using the hanger to push out excess blood (which I don't quite understand still), is it okay if I squeeze the head while wrapping, squeeze the head and top of shaft while attaching the hanger (using the method you described) and that's it?<

It depends on how well you are able to remove the excess blood. If you cannot do a good job your way, then you begin to have problems like discoloration, possible numbness, etc.

Bigger
                    I wish there was a better way for me to understand this because I want to take all preventative measures to prevent discoloration and definitely numbness!

Today will be day 2 and I am sore at the base of the shaft. Is this a good thing? If so, will I just be sore all the time?

Comment

Also, have you noticed any decrease in sensitivity after strengthening and stretching your penis so much for so long?

Comment

adgj1987,

>I wish there was a better way for me to understand this because I want to take all preventative measures to prevent discoloration and definitely numbness!<

It is really simple. Ask specific questions.

>Today will be day 2 and I am sore at the base of the shaft. Is this a good thing?<

Yes.

>If so, will I just be sore all the time?<

Hopefully. If you are consistent, and hang a significant time while in fatigue.

>Also, have you noticed any decrease in sensitivity after strengthening and stretching your penis so much for so long?<

Actually, my sensitivity increased, because I restored my foreskin. Now, while hanging for gains, sensitivity would go up and down. But after PE, much better.

Bigger

Comment

My actual stats on Day 1 of hanging:

BPEL: 6.0625
                          EL: 4.625
                          MEG: 4.5
                          BEG: 4.33

Comment

"push the attached hanger to the head, and allow the excess blood to leave the head and upper shaft."

What does it mean to push the attached hanger to the head? Does that mean clamp down on the head and upper shaft with the hanger for a minute before placing it in the right place? If so, how would that be any different than squeezing the head and upper shaft tightly with my hand?

Comment

adgj1987,

>What does it mean to push the attached hanger to the head?<

Attach the hanger in the normal zone. Push the hanger, and wrapped bundle, to the head. The hanger should not move over the wrapped bundle. If it does, you may need to tighten a bit, so the hanger holds onto the wrapped bundle. It is fine for foreskin and wrap to move over the head. Both should go back into position when you release the forward pressure, and reestablish the gap between head and hanger.

>Does that mean clamp down on the head and upper shaft with the hanger for a minute before placing it in the right place?

No. Attach in the right place to start.

Bigger

Comment

Working...
                              X