My journey to being AVERAGE!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

adgj1987,

>I believe the hanger is slipping. Or at least the wrap is sliding down from below my glans to over my glans.<

It sounds like it. Did you send me a picture of edema?

>So I had a startling observation today. I went in for my bi-weekly measurement and I was 5.75 BPEL. I am grinding my ass off to hang and hang often, my GF found out, and now I'm measuring around a half inch shorter? It's pretty hard to hang 3 hours a day, 4 hours total time with breaks and warm up, as is, I'd at least like to be making progress. Is this normal to seemingly be shrinking 24 hours after a session?<

If enough swelling occurs to retract the tissues that much, then yes.

>Emotional post I know. But just trying to get to average.<

Drop the emotion and get with the science. You were generating some good data there for a minute.

Realize that measures can change by a half inch between two data points. Do not freak out.

Bigger

Comment

I sent you a picture of blisters in the back of my shaft. Trying to make adjustments to get them to go away. Will follow up.

If you were at my stage, how would you be looking to progress? When would you attempt to switch to BTC? How does that switch work, since I think you would have to drop a significant amount of weight since it feels so much tighter? Should I hang SD for a while to see if it produces results?

You mention these tests and LOT and stuff like that. I have not found anywhere that describes them in detail enough where I could do the testing myself. I read about LOT theory but I still don't understand. I don't even know what the phrase truly means. Is there info on these tests, and what knowledge does it give me that helps me improve my training?

Thank you.

Comment

adgj1987,

>If you were at my stage, how would you be looking to progress? <

I would fix my technique right now. I would not move up in stress levels till it was done. Or at least very good.

>When would you attempt to switch to BTC?<

I would have done it on the first day I ever hung. Who have you been listening to?

>How does that switch work, since I think you would have to drop a significant amount of weight since it feels so much tighter?<

BTC is 90 degrees more intense than SD. So, rather than standing or sitting up straight to hang, you are reclining, with your pelvis parallel to the floor.

You can do this now. If you have to drop weight because of fatigue, then do so. It would be a good thing. This is not a weight lifting competition.

>Should I hang SD for a while to see if it produces results?<

Hang SD. Then hang BTC. Same day or even the same set. See which gives the best stretch. Then use that angle.

>You mention these tests and LOT and stuff like that.<

Mention? OK.

>I have not found anywhere that describes them in detail enough where I could do the testing myself.<

Basics section? Can you formulate questions?

>I read about LOT theory but I still don't understand. I don't even know what the phrase truly means.<

Stretch out your penis, straight up, grasping your head. Kegal. Like you are trying to stop peeing. Do you see the head tug back? Probably so. So, 12 is not your LOT. Then, move the angle of stretch down to 11, kegal again. Do you see the head tug back? Repeat this at each angle, until you SEE a reduction in tug back. Not feel. See.

>Is there info on these tests, and what knowledge does it give me that helps me improve my training?<

You can obviously ask me questions at any time. Also, you can send me the three mirror test pics for evaluation. If you need instructions, ask.

These tests help you to understand how much potential you have for gains from lig stretch. These tests allow you to understand the relationship between your inner tunica, and your ligs. If you do the palpation test correctly, you can even estimate how much you might gain from ligament stretch alone.

Then, when you have fully stretched out your ligs, LOT of 6, low skin exit point, inner penis less than one inch, you should move on to tunica work. That is, if you have not reached your goals.

That is what the tests are for. They give you data, so that you can make well informed decisions in your hanging. Rather than blindly hanging weight, then wondering why something happens.

Bigger

Comment

>-I didnít realize but the 2 back hex nuts (I think thatís what theyíre called) were so loose I didnít realize. They were like an inch from the fastens. It could have been like this for a week+ and I just never checked. So I tightened them back up. So I went from super loose to tight and it may be too tight.<

Hold on a second. Not sure you understand. The internal adjustment hex nuts are the only adjustments. The two on bottom.

You loosen the outer wing nuts, pull the right side away, adjust the internal hex nuts for your WFG, wrapped flaccid girth. Then, you replace the right side, align the two sides, then snug down the bottom two outer wing nuts.

Those two bottom wing nuts must be snugged down, before you ever attach the hanger. The two sides must be static in relation to each other.

Do you understand that?

Bigger

Comment

>I follow 100%. I adjusted to make it correct.<

What does that mean?

>Today was one of my off days (off day meaning 1-2 sets only) and I tried 1 set. The blisters were gone after several hours (6+) yesterday so I tried to make proper adjustments and see what happens today. I widened the gap via the hex nuts in the back. I moved the hanger down some so it was closer to the glans (but not too close). I made sure the wrap wasn't too tight. Everything was fine and then I felt a slight pain in what I think is the right side ligament on the 20th minute of the set. So that's trouble #1.<

Why is pain in the target tissue "trouble"?

>Then I removed the wrap and all the same blisters came back from last time. Trouble #2.<

Do you mean edema, or blisters?

>I feel even if I am making proper adjustments, those blisters will still keep coming because that skin is already loose there and easier for the edema to slip into. <

That is true, for a short while. But the longer you hang, your tissues will adapt to whatever stress you apply. Even if you have incorrect technique, the edema will begin to stop happening, as the skin becomes tougher.

>What should I do?<

Send me the four technique pictures for evaluation. If you do not have the instructions, ask for them.

>I moved up from 7 sets of 5 lbs. to 7 sets of 6 lbs. this week. <

When you are having problems, do NOT move up in stress levels. Let me see your technique first. I am not sure you understand how to use the hanger correctly.

Comment

Working...
            X