Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everyday questions

Hello Bigger
    I hope you don't mind me asking a questions that you have probably answered a thousand times to others...?

1: My time between my 20minute sets are very different, sometimes i have only a 10 minute break, other times it might be hours, but is it ok as long as i get my weekly quota of at least 10 hours ?.

2: I was reading on one of your forum chats about erection quality, as i am about to be 50 and also very concerned about this for future years, can i help myself doing various excercises ie, jelqing etc (although you have mention about different forms of the jelq) can you give me any of these to do that you would consider a "Must do" if you were being interviewed about this subject over your last 20 something years of PE ?

Thanks

>1: My time between my 20minute sets are very different, sometimes i have only a 10 minute break, other times it might be hours, but is it ok as long as i get my weekly quota of at least 10 hours ?.<

Yes.

>2: I was reading on one of your forum chats about erection quality, as i am about to be 50 and also very concerned about this for future years, can i help myself doing various excercises ie, jelqing etc (although you have mention about different forms of the jelq) can you give me any of these to do that you would consider a "Must do" if you were being interviewed about this subject over your last 20 something years of PE ?<

You need to do at least 10-20 minutes of light jelqing, low pressure and low erection level, after each hanging session.

Then I found as I got older that BTB jelqing helps with EQ.

Then, kegals are great for EQ and prostate health.

Bigger

Comment

Sorry what is BTB ?
      And by a low erection level you mean what kind of erection percentage ?
      Cheers

Comment

>Sorry what is BTB ?<

Behind the balls.

>And by a low erection level you mean what kind of erection percentage ?<

20-50. You simply want to push blood into all of the spaces within the three chambers. No great pressure needed.

Bigger

Comment

Ok so let me get this right, do you mean BTB (between the testicles and the anus)
          or massaging through the scrotal skin ?

Comment

>Ok so let me get this right, do you mean BTB (between the testicles and the anus)
            or massaging through the scrotal skin ?<

Either or both. The inner shaft goes a good distance back toward the anus. So, you can jelq for a good portion of the inner penis.

Bigger

Comment

Ok
              Thank you i will now include that everyday into my end of day.
              Just out of curiosity, how did you get to know so much about the penis ? Was this just self taught or have you been trained in this area due to work at some time? I find it truly fascinating of your knowledge about this, and your relentless dedication to your product and forum site. Again i know you also have a different type of job completely to this, so how all the knowledge ?

Comment

>Just out of curiosity, how did you get to know so much about the penis ? Was this just self taught or have you been trained in this area due to work at some time?<

Both. I have the background. Then I became interested to learn more when I started.

>I find it truly fascinating of your knowledge about this, and your relentless dedication to your product and forum site.<

I enjoy helping guys, the way I was helped a long time ago.

> Again i know you also have a different type of job completely to this, so how all the knowledge ?<

I know a little about a whole lot of stuff. Not concerned with PE, or my work.

Bigger

Comment

I hope to not ever need one, but if i need to see a urologist of any kind i would choose you bigger.
                  If im honest its not the gains you have made with hanging, it is your knowledge that is most impressive.
                  And the committment you have made, adding the times together...Wrapping,removing blood.. Hanging, rest periods, hanging, rest periods, etc etc for as many sets ?? Jelqing etc, thinking about the weight, sets, game plan etc, it takes lots of your life i find and it takes consistency and for me i have to be a little bit sneaky wether at work or home if i am honest. I am interested how everyone else finds their workouts espescially if you need total privacy like me ?
                  I am often asked what takes me so long in the shower and yet its begun to be my secret time that i enjoy if i am honest, almost like my own little secret.
                  Would like to know others opinions.
                  But bib you must be a very very focussed guy ?

Comment

>I hope to not ever need one, but if i need to see a urologist of any kind i would choose you bigger.<

I am not a doctor of any kind.

>And the committment you have made, adding the times together...Wrapping,removing blood.. Hanging, rest periods, hanging, rest periods, etc etc for as many sets ?? Jelqing etc, thinking about the weight, sets, game plan etc, it takes lots of your life i find and it takes consistency and for me i have to be a little bit sneaky wether at work or home if i am honest. I am interested how everyone else finds their workouts espescially if you need total privacy like me ?<

I worked, and still do, from home. So it was simply efficient to hang while working. Once I got a routine down, the actual time commitment was small. The results well worth it.

>But bib you must be a very very focussed guy ?<

At times, too focused. I have had to work on that.

Bigger

Comment

Bigger
                      Take the urologist quote as a compliment, it has been a while for anybody to blow smoke up my ass.

I am just concerned about staying incognito, was you ever caught hanging or are you totally open about it ? I just feel like i have to be sneaky, i have not read about anybody speaking much about privacy ??

Comment

>Take the urologist quote as a compliment, it has been a while for anybody to blow smoke up my ass.<

Thank you.

>I am just concerned about staying incognito, was you ever caught hanging or are you totally open about it ?<

I was never caught. I told my wife early on what I was doing. It was obvious something was going on, so that was a given. Either I was alone, or behind a locked door.

Bigger

Comment

Ok but what was your wifes reaction ?
                          I think my wife would say " but why do you want to do that to yourself" as though it is punishment.
                          Did your wife understand immediately or did it take her time to understand ? And did you tell her it was for enlargement or well being ?

Comment

>Ok but what was your wifes reaction ?<

Long long time ago. I would have to say I was more freaked out than she was. We were in the car, going to a basketball game. So, she could not freak out. I am a nut anyway, so there was probably nothing that would surprise her. Then, she knew something was going on concerning sex, so what I said made sense. I cannot remember how long I had been hanging, or how much I had gained at that point. But it was significant.

She was more concerned later when she saw me hanging. Something like, "doesn't that hurt? Then, more interested than concerned. That was about the extent of any trepidation. IT was something I wanted to do, she accepted it, and moved on.

Except when I did not take care getting past the cervix. Bumping, hitting, instead of easing slowly past into the anterior fornix. I had never had to worry about it before. My bad. When I learned to do that, I was golden. I mean really golden. Until I started getting too big. I kept going a good while after she said that was enough. Finally, she made it clear that was enough, and I moved on to girth work. She was fine with that.

>I think my wife would say " but why do you want to do that to yourself" as though it is punishment.<

Hard to remember particulars, but I covered all the bases. I know I told her I would stop if there were problems. That was probably a lie. She was more concerned with my safety. She fairly well admitted right off that sex was better. So, I had that going for me.

>Did your wife understand immediately or did it take her time to understand ?<

I cannot remember how long it was, but not more than a week or so. Except about safety. She really did not want to have to take me to the hospital for an injury. Hehe.

>And did you tell her it was for enlargement or well being ?<

Obviously she knew it was for enlargement. I am sure I told her it was for both of us, together, and for myself, individually.

That is about the best I can remember. There might be more in my PE bio in the Basics section.

Bigger

Comment

Yes, this has a lot more information, probably more accurate.

http://forum.bibhanger.com/forum/for...-bib-s-history

Bigger

Comment

Working...
                              X