To 10 we go [log]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To 10 we go [log]

Pass two months I've been doing skin stretch without realizing it and lost a half inch. Down to 6.5 from my.start of 7.
    Bib corrected my technique and I've made a small increase in bpfsl by 1.5 cms.
    I've begun wrapping a quarter inch behind ridge and attaching hanger at about a half inch to inch back from start of wrap. I do prefer stretching shaft out while attaching; but bib disagrees upon it. Ive realized that it grasps the internals way to narrowly and will slouch the shit out of it even if it's painfully tight. So no go to that
    I went to five lbs to correct technique at about 3-6 sets a day; once I got a hang for it I increased to 7.5. I hit four sets back to back today and realized my head had become numb; so, I immediately stopped the set and did not continue. Like I had the previous two months of toughing it out. I may just decrease the weight back down next time numbness occurs. Seeing as it was a huge problem in the previous two months and probably played a part in my losses.

Start EL 7 in
    Current EL 6.5 in
    BPFSL 18 cm before weight
    19.5 after

​​​​

Jack10,

>I do prefer stretching shaft out while attaching; but bib disagrees upon it. <

I don't agree or disagree. There is just no reason for it.

>Ive realized that it grasps the internals way to narrowly and will slouch the shit out of it even if it's painfully tight. So no go to that<

Use your left thumb to position the internals where you want them relative to the hanger.

>I went to five lbs to correct technique at about 3-6 sets a day; once I got a hang for it I increased to 7.5.<

Why would you do that?

>I hit four sets back to back today and realized my head had become numb; so, I immediately stopped the set and did not continue. Like I had the previous two months of toughing it out. I may just decrease the weight back down next time numbness occurs. Seeing as it was a huge problem in the previous two months and probably played a part in my losses.<

Why not just follow the stress progression in the NOS email? Especially after you have had problems. Just drop back to about six lbs, and work up slowly from there. There is no reason to be in a hurry. Also, you want to make sure your technique is right. The more weight you use with bad technique, the more damage you will do.

Bigger

Comment

Jack10,

I forgot to ask if the numbness went away after you took off the hanger, or if it lingered.

Bigger

Comment

It lingered for about 3-5 minutes
        I dropped down to five, then went to six. Im currently at 7.5 lbs and having no pressure on head; I'm rolling it foward and pulling while attaching. I'm still about 19.5 bpfsl but can get 20 if I pull and push excessively hard.

Comment

Jack10,

>It lingered for about 3-5 minutes<

That is not abnormal. That is a lack of blood flow. As long as sets are limited to 20 minutes, it is not an issue. Try to restore blood flow quickly after you take off the hanger.

Bigger

Comment

No gains only losses I'm lost should I just go back to jes extender? I have perfect form I just haven't had a raging erection in so long decrease sets to 3!? I'm just baffled...

Comment

Jack10,

>No gains only losses I'm lost should I just go back to jes extender?<

You are free and welcome to do whatever you wish. I think you will find that hanging has a much better track record that using an extender.

>I have perfect form I just haven't had a raging erection in so long decrease sets to 3!? I'm just baffled...<

Did I say you have perfect form? You have provided almost no information for me to try and help you.

Bigger

Comment

What do you suggest for people with eq issues? Even when I decreased weight n sets still didnt have a 100% one. Just go back down again?

Comment

Jack10,

>What do you suggest for people with eq issues? Even when I decreased weight n sets still didnt have a 100% one. Just go back down again?<

I have no idea! It is like I entered a movie, halfway through, and now I need to tell you what to do? What have you done since you got the hanger? Sets, weight, technique, etc..

There is no way I can give you advice without data.

Bigger

Comment

I'm chilling at 7.5 lbs aiming from 4-8 sets a day. I think my lack of gains and eq may be from metabollic damage and restrictive eating. Now I'm eating at a surplus and feeling a lot better and libido increasing just after a week. When I stopped for two days I lost a cm on bpfsl; first break though since November so not sweating it.

Comment

I'm about to try out 12.5 lbs; I've done ten for the past ten days. I'm staying at 12.5 for two weeks cause I have no one lb plates and 15 going to be heavy.
                      I'm staying wrapped between sets; but, sometimes I'll get a head swell. Should I continue if swollen up?

20 cm bpfsl

Comment

Jack10,

>I'm about to try out 12.5 lbs; I've done ten for the past ten days. I'm staying at 12.5 for two weeks cause I have no one lb plates and 15 going to be heavy.<

IF you are going to do this, why not do it right? Get a couple of one lb plates. They are cheap. It will also help you adjust weight when trying to ride the fatigue. It is important.

>I'm staying wrapped between sets; but, sometimes I'll get a head swell. Should I continue if swollen up?<

Yes.

You need to remove the excess blood before the next set. Or any set, even before the head swells.

When you first attach the hanger, before tightening much, if at all, you need to push it all the way to the head, and allow the excess blood to move past the wrap. If it cannot, then either your wrap is too tight, you tightened the hanger too much before pushing forward, or a combination.

If you still cannot get out the excess blood, then squeeze the head and upper shaft, and get out most of the blood, before you push the hanger forward. If that does not work, let me know.

After pushing forward, hold it there a minute, until all the excess blood is removed. Then use your left thumb to reestablish the gap between head and hanger, as you go through the tightening process.

You want to push down/forward with your left thumb, on the shaft, between head and hanger, while you are lifting up on the hanger with your left palm, as you tighten the hanger with your right hand. This will force the shaft low in the shaft well, and keep the excess blood from returning. While waiting between tightening periods, hold forward pressure on the hanger, to keep excess blood from returning. When you finish tightening, the head should be flaccid, and the hanger tight.

From the time you remove the excess blood, until the set is over, you need some forward pressure, to keep the blood from returning.

>20 cm bpfsl<

Congratulations.

Bigger

Comment

Sweet I've been removing the excess blood all the time except that one time.

When I'm beginning the set if I tighten it really tight I can feel the wire of the penis taking most of the stress and it's almost unbearable till the hanger seems to roll over it and the stress goes to perinieum and attachment point. Should I lower weight and keep it on the wire (the center structure) or keep letting it pull it then hanger roll over it?

Comment

Jack10,

>When I'm beginning the set if I tighten it really tight I can feel the wire of the penis taking most of the stress and it's almost unbearable till the hanger seems to roll over it and the stress goes to perinieum and attachment point.<

Yeah, you are doing it wrong. The is the lig/tunica fascia the hanger is rolling over. You want to find that, and adjust the hanger in relation to that fascia, BEFORE you fully tighten the hanger.

>Should I lower weight and keep it on the wire (the center structure) or keep letting it pull it then hanger roll over it?<

You should pulse push during the tightening process, to find the most comfortable spot on the internals, to finish tightening.

Bigger

Comment

Ok just to make sure pulse push to grab more tissue and not tunica so the pressure over more area and tissue so it's not all on the wire/tunica? Thanks for help

Comment

Working...
                              X