To 10 we go [log]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jack10,

>Ok just to make sure pulse push to grab more tissue and not tunica so the pressure over more area and tissue so it's not all on the wire/tunica?<

No.

You should pulse push during the tightening process, to find the most comfortable spot on the internals, to finish tightening.

That means tightening the hanger slowly, until you can feel the hanger grasping the internals slightly. Then, pushing forward with your hand, and pushing the hanger back with your left thumb, over the internals, finding the most comfortable spot to finish tightening.

That is nothing like what you wrote.

Bigger

Comment

So all pressure on the tunica wire part while pushing foward to grab even more of it? If this is the case and I need all pressure on the tunica I need to decrease weight. Because it's painful and I need it to roll over and noose; but, there's still quarter inch gap from head from side

Comment

Jack10,

>So all pressure on the tunica wire part while pushing foward to grab even more of it?<

No.

>If this is the case and I need all pressure on the tunica I need to decrease weight. Because it's painful and I need it to roll over and noose; but, there's still quarter inch gap from head from side<

Push the hanger over the lig/tunica fascia, and get it set in the right place, BEFORE it gets too tight to be painful.

Bigger

Comment

Anywhere I tighten it down so the hanger doesn't roll over internals during set is painful; I'm down to five lbs and it's still rolling.
          Im tightening it down but can still push over the internal/ tunica. I push slightly foward and back looking for a comfy spot but there isn't. I then tighten it down foward a tad with about a .5-1 inch gap to head ridge. I'm trying to tighten it so hanger doesn't slide down shaft to quarter inch behind head. I start set and it slides down. Should I let it slide down over internals or no during set? Or should I tighten wrap down more so it doesn't bundle down?

Comment

Jack10,

>Anywhere I tighten it down so the hanger doesn't roll over internals during set is painful; I'm down to five lbs and it's still rolling.<

The only thing I can tell you is to send the four technique pictures.

The hanger is moving over the lig/tunica fascia, the knot, which is painful. You have not tried every single spot. You might be able to pulse push totally in front of the knot.

But you are still going to need to go through more rounds of tightening, so the hanger does not slip.

>Im tightening it down but can still push over the internal/ tunica. I push slightly foward and back looking for a comfy spot but there isn't. I then tighten it down foward a tad with about a .5-1 inch gap to head ridge. I'm trying to tighten it so hanger doesn't slide down shaft to quarter inch behind head.<

Push forward a bit more, off of the knot. Then finish tightening. You should be able to easily keep a quarter inch between head and hanger, attaching an inch behind the coronal ridge.

>I start set and it slides down. Should I let it slide down over internals or no during set?<

No.

>Or should I tighten wrap down more so it doesn't bundle down?<

No. The wrap is for protection, and to provide the correct WFG. That's it. Your problem is the relationship between the internals and the hanger.

Bigger

Comment

Sweet, I finally nestled it in right spot using 5 lbs. However, I'm now suffering major attachment point fatigue. Never have been this fatigued; like, can't do another set. Is this due to actually grasping and pulse pushing the internals finally? How many sets should I do with five? I got it to finally not roll down!

Comment

Jack10,

>Sweet, I finally nestled it in right spot using 5 lbs.<

Great.

>However, I'm now suffering major attachment point fatigue. Never have been this fatigued; like, can't do another set. Is this due to actually grasping and pulse pushing the internals finally?<

It is mainly because this new attachment is affecting a new set of tissues, which are NOT adapted for the stresses. So, you have to start at low weight, five lbs or less, and three sets, and work back up.

>I got it to finally not roll down!<

Great.

Bigger

Comment

Ok I finally have all pressure on tunica and no roll over anymore. Currently at 7.5 lbs for 4-6 sets every day. Increasing weight 15% each week. Im worried my suspensory lig is fully stretched out from doing such heavy weight previously. There's no resistance down but the underside is very tight. Just work my way up to 20 lbs then begin ots? I'm praying for my previous EL and gains

Comment

Jack10,

>Ok I finally have all pressure on tunica and no roll over anymore. Currently at 7.5 lbs for 4-6 sets every day. Increasing weight 15% each week.<

Good.

>m worried my suspensory lig is fully stretched out from doing such heavy weight previously.<

What are the current results of your three tests?

>There's no resistance down but the underside is very tight.<

Not sure what that means.

>Just work my way up to 20 lbs then begin ots?<

Test. If your ligs are fully stretched out, you want to shift to tunica work. That is using the RSDT fulcrum, and OTS, both with and without a fulcrum.

Bigger

Comment

I'm beginning OTS; my ligs are stretched far. My lot is like 6-7ish. Should I do fulcrums or wait untill certain weight OTS? The bottom part of shaft is locked tight and top is just full fling. That's what I meant by underside tight.

Comment

Jack10,

>I'm beginning OTS<

If you say so.

>my ligs are stretched far. My lot is like 6-7ish.<

What are the results of your other two tests?

>Should I do fulcrums or wait untill certain weight OTS?<

You need to be conditioned at your attachment point to handle at least 20 lbs before doing tunica work.

>The bottom part of shaft is locked tight and top is just full fling. That's what I meant by underside tight.<

I still have no idea what that means.

Bigger

Comment

My lot is 6 30 when I started was like 10 or 11. Low exit point and inner tunica 3.5. I'll do a third description; I can feel a ton of tightness on bottom side of shaft (The anchor points you refer as) and the ligs are super loose. I'm pretty sure I should attack OTS for two months to expose more inner then go for lig stretch again.

Comment

BTC I'm propped up; its literally BTC. All the force is on tunica there is barely, if any, on the ligs. I feel it more pulling the underside and not the ligs. That's why I'm sure I need to do OTS. If I felt the lig pull had some spreness or just felt it being worked just a little I'd persist.

Comment

Jack10,

>My lot is 6 30 when I started was like 10 or 11. Low exit point and inner tunica 3.5. <

3.5 inches of inner penis is GREAT. That is a lot of inner penis. It does not correspond with an LOT of 6:30, or a low skin exit point. You should be able to generate 2.5 inches of outer penis gains from that inner penis.

>I'll do a third description; I can feel a ton of tightness on bottom side of shaft (The anchor points you refer as)<

That still means nothing to me. I fully stretched out my ligs, and I never felt tightness on the bottom of the shaft while hanging BTC. I surely never felt stress on the internal anchor points while hanging BTC.

>and the ligs are super loose.<

How can you have 3.5 inches of inner penis and super loose ligs?

>I'm pretty sure I should attack OTS for two months to expose more inner then go for lig stretch again.<

You can do whatever you wish to do. But the body does not work that way. If you do something for two months, then stop, whatever progress you made will heal, and return to previous conditions.

I still have no idea what your parameters are. Too much conflicting information. I do know you need to work on structures in this order. Skin, ligs, inner tunica. Trying to do the tunica before the ligs are fully stretched out is inefficient. Usually ineffective.

>BTC I'm propped up; its literally BTC.<

I have no idea what that means.

>All the force is on tunica there is barely, if any, on the ligs.<

I have no idea what thought you are trying to get across. But even after a guy FULLY stretches out his ligs, all the way, a considerable amount of stress, if not most of it, will be on the ligs, while hanging BTC. The ligs are not going to magically stretch past the margin, and put all the stress on the tunica.

>I feel it more pulling the underside and not the ligs.<

I would imagine you are feeling the crimp. That is the point on the shaft where it bends sharply, with the tunica hanging from the ligs.

>That's why I'm sure I need to do OTS.<

I am glad when a guy is confident in his regimen.

Bigger

Comment

I value your opinion; so, I'm just going to hang it out btc till I can comfortably handle 20 lbs with no roll over. My eq has gone up since supplementing with Magnesium, Omega 3s, fermented food, Selenium, and D3! The numbness has significantly decreased; most likely from fixing form and decreasing weight.

Comment

Working...
                                X