To 10 we go [log]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jack10,

>I value your opinion; so, I'm just going to hang it out btc till I can comfortably handle 20 lbs with no roll over.<

I do not have an opinion about your particular situation. I do not KNOW what is going on. If you wish to send me mirror test pics, I can better judge your current potential for gains from lig stretch.

I do know the facts about physiology, and how the body reacts to the stresses.

>My eq has gone up since supplementing with Magnesium, Omega 3s, fermented food, Selenium, and D3! The numbness has significantly decreased; most likely from fixing form and decreasing weight.<

That is great.

Bigger

Comment

How do some people not gain till 30 lbs? I dont even know how you work up to weight that heavy if you're hanging and reaching fatigue everyday... It can't be possible unless they've already done previous PE exercises! I'm adding heat again to see what happens.

Comment

Jack10,

>How do some people not gain till 30 lbs?<

Strong collagenous tissues. Well to the right side of the Bell curve.

>I dont even know how you work up to weight that heavy if you're hanging and reaching fatigue everyday... <

Because they stop reaching fatigue.

>It can't be possible unless they've already done previous PE exercises! <

I had never done any PE, and worked up to 45 lbs over two years, moving up as I had to in order to reach fatigue.

Bigger

Comment

What's the benefits of the wrap for upper shaft and head expansion; does it help with erect gains? What's the best ratio or how far back to start the wrap? Also, what are the signs that I need to stretch skin?

Comment

Jack10,

>What's the benefits of the wrap for upper shaft and head expansion; does it help with erect gains?<

No. It only helps give a more solid attachment.

>What's the best ratio or how far back to start the wrap?<

It depends on overall length, and personal preference. From a quarter inch to two inches from the coronal ridge is the range.

>Also, what are the signs that I need to stretch skin?<

When hanging BTC normally, reach down and feel the skin at the base. If it is very tight, you know the skin is taking a significant amount of the stress. You may want to go ahead with some dedicated skin stretch.

Bigger

Comment

When is best to do the wrapping i.e. before set, after, or night? Could a pump be used instead?

Comment

Jack10,

>When is best to do the wrapping i.e. before set, after, or night?<

Stay wrapped after your hanging session. Never do any PE while sleeping.

>Could a pump be used instead?<

No. That just creates edema, and can make hanging uncomfortable.

Bigger

Comment

What are your thoughts on longer sets; but, with a 50-90% drop in weight? Say 2.5 lbs for a hour? I want 8 in EL... I think it's going to take a year at least though

Comment

Jack10,

>What are your thoughts on longer sets; but, with a 50-90% drop in weight? Say 2.5 lbs for a hour?<

Do NOT do it! There is no reason to do so.

Just the act of stretching to and past the margin will reduce blood flow. There is no reason to hang, if you are not stretching past the margin, and reaching fatigue.

>I want 8 in EL... I think it's going to take a year at least though <

Perhaps longer. Just do it right. Safely.

Bigger

Comment

Update
                      So I tried out 15 lbs 2 days ago and it was succesful. The problem was I didn't realize attachment point fatigue can be so bad you can't even bare the hanger attached with the wing nut all the way out. That was my fourth set of day, had to call it quits. Yesterday I tried same problem crazy attachment fatigue so took my second off day since starting. Today was back to normal and just stuck with ten. May hit a 12.5 to induce fatigue at first then go back to ten tomorrow.
                      Haven't measured, waiting till May. Ligaments are supposedly or scientifically stronger the younger you are so I'm probably going to require a lot of weight; but, I'll do it slowly n safely.

Comment

Jack10,

>So I tried out 15 lbs 2 days ago and it was succesful. The problem was I didn't realize attachment point fatigue can be so bad you can't even bare the hanger attached with the wing nut all the way out. That was my fourth set of day, had to call it quits<

So, can you consider moving up to 15 lbs successful? Why not stick with the NOS stress progression?

Jumping up that much is not safe.

Bigger

Comment

Having head discoloration prolonging longer than 24 hours. The bottom gap is wider and I'm pulse pushing. Base of head is white and tip is red. Is it fine to continue?
                          Excess blood is out, bottom is wider, pulse pushing, and tightening while doing whole pulse push.

Comment

Jack10,

>Having head discoloration prolonging longer than 24 hours. The bottom gap is wider and I'm pulse pushing. Base of head is white and tip is red. Is it fine to continue?<

I have no idea what you are doing from one sentence. I surely never stopped hanging because of discoloration. But I cannot tell you what to do from the information given.

If you have discoloration, then you are obviously doing something different now. Have you gone up in weight lately? Are you not tightening enough for the amount of weight you wish to hang?

Bigger

Comment

To much weight is causing rollover and discoloration. Lowering back down.
                              It seems that sometimes it wont rollover but it will like stretch over/grab more tunica which I feel is fine? If it does do rollover bad though but the stretching into more internal good right?

Comment

Jack10,

>To much weight is causing rollover and discoloration. Lowering back down.<

I have no idea what rollover is.

>It seems that sometimes it wont rollover but it will like stretch over/grab more tunica which I feel is fine? If it does do rollover bad though but the stretching into more internal good right?<

I do not know what you mean.

Bigger

Comment

Working...
                                X