No announcement yet.

To 10 we go [log]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rollover is over internals then becomes noose.
    The stretch into internals is almost rollovers but goes along it a quarter inch ish.
    Having a lot better flaccid since reducing weight and making sure hanger doesn't roll.

Comment

Jack10,

>Rollover is over internals then becomes noose.<

OK, so you mean the hanger is not effectively grasping the internals, and is sliding over the internals.

>The stretch into internals is almost rollovers but goes along it a quarter inch ish.<

So the hanger moving a quarter inch may just be the internals bunching to form the shoulders. But if you feel the hanger sliding over the internals, that is a problem.

How much weight are you using? Realize that as you move up in weight, you must effectively tighten the hanger more. You also have to do a better job of attachment. Pulse pushing to locate the best spot to finish tightening, and then holding forward pressure while you tighten to form the best shoulders.

Then, you may simply need more rounds of tightening before you attach the weight. Hold forward pressure on the hanger, wait a bit, then tighten more. Repeat as much as needed, till you have a solid attachment.

Bigger

Comment

I got up to 25 last Saturday with no roll over. But everyday after my girth and internals have not been grasping like they were so I'm using max 20 now until they heal/get better?
        edit-I am still inducing fatigue though sometimes use same weight for two sets but can't go for three with same. Form is a lot better that way for now.
        Last edited by Jack10; 06-12-2019, 01:47 PM.

Comment

Jack10,

>I got up to 25 last Saturday with no roll over. But everyday after my girth and internals have not been grasping like they were so I'm using max 20 now until they heal/get better?<

I would have to know exactly what you were doing. Were you at 20, then tried to jump five lbs in one week?

IF so, it is not unusual to not have the technique down to jump that much. But still, if the hanger slips, you need to effectively tighten more, or adjust your attachment point, or adjust the bottom internal hex nuts, etc.

>edit-I am still inducing fatigue though sometimes use same weight for two sets but can't go for three with same. Form is a lot better that way for now.<

Know this...as you move up in weight, you cannot jump five lbs. But then also, as you move up in weight, you must refine your technique as you add weight, effectively tightening the hanger more, to hold more weight.

Bigger

Comment

No I stick to 8-15% weekly; went from 22.5 to 25.

Comment

Jack10,

>No I stick to 8-15% weekly; went from 22.5 to 25.<

OK, you are going to need to refine your technique. A bit more effective tightening. It is not unusual.

Be sure you have enough top gap in order to tighten more.

Bigger

Comment

If I tighten down a lot the tunica crunches when I begin set. I don't know if that's good or bad.
                Can I allow the hanger to stretch into place? It goes down about a half inch to 1.5 inches. I can still feel ligs taking stress. I know to immediately stop and readjust if I feel any pressure in front of hanger.
                Last edited by Jack10; 06-14-2019, 12:55 AM. Reason: Grammar

Comment

Jack10,

>If I tighten down a lot the tunica crunches when I begin set. I don't know if that's good or bad.<

I have not heard of that one before. Can you explain more?

>Can I allow the hanger to stretch into place? It goes down about a half inch to 1.5 inches.<

I surely would not recommend it. That will generally mean stretching a lot of skin.

You probably need to use more forward pressure when tightening. Pulse push to find the best spot to finish tightening, then use forward pressure to hold it there.

Bigger

Comment

Shaft may of been to high in well when that happened but it crunched man like four-five crunches like a tissue was breaking apart. Has only happened once.

Comment

Jack10,

>Shaft may of been to high in well when that happened but it crunched man like four-five crunches like a tissue was breaking apart. Has only happened once.<

I have nothing concerning the crunches. I surely have not experienced it, or heard of it.

Bigger

Comment

Finally, I have form 100% down. Finally attaching to where it doesn't sink down from the foward pressure while tightening. Today it begins!!!

nvm more questions
                        If I'm not on knot and I lower weight should I feel tons of nerve pain on the thin wire part in shaft? Or is it from overtightening? As I'm lowering weight the pain is unbearable like nerves just firing; but, even lower weight bad and have to untighten to go over it...
                        Last edited by Jack10; 06-14-2019, 10:31 PM.

Comment

Yea if I tighten it to much it's unbearable. Tried a half inch back from head besides an inch to 1.5 in and it's still unbearable. Am I suppose to not tighten to much so it can form shoulders and not put pressure into entirety of penis on attachment point?

Comment

Jack10,

>If I'm not on knot and I lower weight should I feel tons of nerve pain on the thin wire part in shaft?<

No.

>Or is it from overtightening? As I'm lowering weight the pain is unbearable like nerves just firing; but, even lower weight bad and have to untighten to go over it..<

Not sure what all that means. It could be that you are tightening more than you are conditioned for. You cannot tighten a great deal more in just one day, than you have in the past.

That is one reason for moving up slowly in weight...so that you can slowly tighten more each week, and allow the soft tissues to condition properly.

But also, it could be that you are attaching on the wrong place on the internals.

>Yea if I tighten it to much it's unbearable.<

That will always be the case, if you are not conditioned for it.

>Tried a half inch back from head besides an inch to 1.5 in and it's still unbearable.<

Just attach in the normal attachment zone for you, relative to the skin and wrapped bundle. Then, you can adjust where you finish tightening the hanger on the internals, using your left thumb.

>Am I suppose to not tighten to much so it can form shoulder<

Not sure what that part means. You want to tighten enough so the hanger grasps the internals, and DOES form the shoulders.

>...and not put pressure into entirety of penis on attachment point?<

I do not know what that means.

Bigger

Comment

I'm tightening enough to where when I lower there is literally zero give; it is not moving even a tenth of an inch down wrap. This is where the pain came in.

I have to loosen it to where it can shift down a tad so the nerve is not going ape shit. It bundles over the exposed wrap about an inchish.

So tighten it down to where there is none, some, or a lot of give? Give being hanger bundling over exposed wrap. If some or a lot how much in relation to attaching around 1.5 inches back.

Comment

Jack10,

>I'm tightening enough to where when I lower there is literally zero give; it is not moving even a tenth of an inch down wrap. This is where the pain came in.<

So then, you attached at the wrong spot on the internals, OR you are not conditioned to tighten that much yet.

I reread this thread, and you probably have not conditioned the soft tissues enough to tighten as much as you tried. So, back off weight, and back off tightening so much. Then work back up slowly, tightening a LITTLE more each time you raise weight. That is how you condition soft tissues.

>I have to loosen it to where it can shift down a tad so the nerve is not going ape shit.<

OK, again, you want to do that BEFORE you finish tightening. Find the most comfortable spot to finish tightening, and hold the hanger in that spot, using your left thumb between head and hanger, as you lift up on the hanger with your left palm, as you tighten the hanger.

>So tighten it down to where there is none, some, or a lot of give?<

When the hanger forms the shoulders of the head, it may move down a quarter inch.

>Give being hanger bundling over exposed wrap. If some or a lot how much in relation to attaching around 1.5 inches back.<

I do not know what that means.

Bigger

Comment

Working...
                                X