No announcement yet.

To 10 we go [log]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iím at a new max of 18.75. You always say ride the fatigue; but, my attachment point is fatigued greatly. If I wait ten minutes then begin next set I have to greatly reduce weight because I canít tighten down enough. However, if I give it 30-40 minutes I can still stay at the weight or only decrease up to 25%.

Should I begin the next tightening after ten minutes with a 30-40% reduction in weight or 20-40 minutes for only 10-25%?

Comment

Jack10,

>Iím at a new max of 18.75. You always say ride the fatigue; but, my attachment point is fatigued greatly.<

Then why did you move up? You just changed your technique. right? Let the tissues adapt to the new technique before you move up in weight.

>Should I begin the next tightening after ten minutes with a 30-40% reduction in weight or 20-40 minutes for only 10-25%?<

Neither. Do it correctly, but only hang the amount of weight your tissues are conditioned to hang, at this point in time, using this technique.

Bigger

Comment

So correctly means after ten minutes of last set to begin tightening process?

Comment

Jack10,

>So correctly means after ten minutes of last set to begin tightening process?<

You are welcome to wait longer, if you wish. But you should not HAVE to wait longer, in order to hang comfortably, due to attachment.

If you have to reduce because of target tissue fatigue, that is fine.

If you have to reduce that much weight because of attachment point fatigue, then you either have a technique issue, or your tissues are not adapted to the tightening stresses yet.

Changing technique often has a great influence on attachment comfort. But it also takes time for the tissues to adapt to the new paradigm.

Bigger

Comment

When I jelq after session I hear the tissues crunching. Is that good or bad?

Comment

Jack10,

>When I jelq after session I hear the tissues crunching. Is that good or bad?<

I have absolutely no idea what that description is about.

Bigger

Comment

It’s like light cracking/scrunch sound like tissues are being filled

I'm finding success beginning wrap behind circumcision scar. It’s about two inches back from coronal ridge. I’m at around 8 in fsl. Is this fine for gains and won’t be skin stretch? I feel down there that the skin is stretched but force mainly on internals.

Comment

Jack10,

>like light cracking/scrunch sound like tissues are being filled<

I just have no idea.

>I'm finding success beginning wrap behind circumcision scar. It’s about two inches back from coronal ridge. I’m at around 8 in fsl. Is this fine for gains and won’t be skin stretch? I feel down there that the skin is stretched but force mainly on internals.<

I cannot know. It depends on a lot of factors. It is easy to reach down and feel the skin at the base while hanging BTC. If the skin is tight, then the skin is taking a lot of the stress.

Now, it is generally better to start the wrap closer to the head, maybe starting an inch behind the coronal ridge. Then, if you wish, attach the hanger an inch further back toward the base. If you get a solid attachment it should not stretch skin, unless you NEED to stretch skin.

Bigger

Comment

Sweet I should be set now til 2020. Time to make some gains! Iím also doing a slight deficit weight loss because of the correlation of elevated hgh and low abdominal fat. Itís around double the release from say an 18-20% bf compared to 8-10%. Plus less pubic fat covering and better health so Iíll see how it goes!

Comment

Should I switch angles for more tunica stretch my ligs are pretty darn loose. Iím hanging as far back as possible at over the perineum.

Comment

Jack10,

>Should I switch angles for more tunica stretch my ligs are pretty darn loose.<

What are the results of your three tests?

>Iím hanging as far back as possible at over the perineum.<

I do not know what that means.

Bigger

Comment

Is it best to wrap all the way down to base? If I leave wrap on between sets I get head swell. Am I wrapping to tight? If I wrap any looser I canít form shoulders or I need to start wrap behind circumcision scar.

Comment

Oh I just squeezed head swell out cool should I begin set once it returns to normal temperature or just color?

Comment

Jack10,

>Is it best to wrap all the way down to base?<

You want to wrap enough of the shaft to attach at least a quarter inch behind the leading edge of the wrap, as seen from the side, midline of the shaft. Then, you want to be able to tape the last pass of wrap behind the hanger attachment point. I always liked wrapping the entire shaft, but it is personal preference, as long as those criteria are met.

>If I leave wrap on between sets I get head swell.<

Normal.

>m I wrapping to tight?<

If when you do the excess blood removal procedure, the blood has a hard time moving past the wrap, you are probably too tight.

>If I wrap any looser I canít form shoulders or I need to start wrap behind circumcision scar.<

The tightness of the wrap has nothing to do with forming the shoulders. Forming the shoulders involves the hanger grasping the internals, the collagenous tissue of the shaft.

You seem to be writing about having a blood plug in front of the hanger. That does not work for very long, as you move up in weight.

>Oh I just squeezed head swell out cool should I begin set once it returns to normal temperature or just color?<

I do not know what that means. Ten minute rest period. Head swells, Attach hanger, remove excess blood, tighten. Temperature and color do not come into play.

Bigger

Comment

So my routine is four sets a day all back to back.

My max weight when I fully started grasping internals went down to 7.5; I’m back up to 13.75 lbs. I feel if I added more sets it’d be difficult to do max weight the next day.

What’s the best routine for your highest gainers in general? Along with staying wrapped after jelqing etc.

Mine right now is four sets a day btc, remove wrap, jelq, and wrap back up for head swell for 30 minutes to hour.

Anything else you recommend?

Comment

Working...
                                X