To 10 we go [log]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jack10,

>My max weight when I fully started grasping internals went down to 7.5; I’m back up to 13.75 lbs. I feel if I added more sets it’d be difficult to do max weight the next day.<

That is fine. I sometimes went two weeks without returning to my max.

>What’s the best routine for your highest gainers in general? Along with staying wrapped after jelqing etc.<

The best routine is at least ten hours per week hanging while in fatigue. If you have potential for gains from lig stretch, do it at the lower angles. I don't think the staying wrapped will help with gains.

>Mine right now is four sets a day btc, remove wrap, jelq, and wrap back up for head swell for 30 minutes to hour.

Anything else you recommend?<

Try to get in five sets per day. That will be over ten hours per week.

Bigger

Comment

A scab is forming on the left side of shaft. Do you know what in general causes them and prevention techniques?

When I started I had a turkey neck scar but I stopped that but this one is at attachment point which has me worried and could be cumbersome
      Last edited by Jack10; 09-23-2019, 06:12 PM.

Comment

Jack10,

>A scab is forming on the left side of shaft. Do you know what in general causes them and prevention techniques?<

If it is under the wrap and hanger, or behind the hanger attachment point, it is most likely a opened skin stretch mark. Keep a light coating of Vaseline on the shaft skin, as much as possible. Unless you are expecting sex. After a shower, re apply.

Bigger

Comment

Is turtling and retraction a good sign of deformation the next day before sets begin?

Comment

Jack10,

>Is turtling and retraction a good sign of deformation the next day before sets begin?<

Yes sir.

Bigger

Comment

I’ve been riding some of the craziest fatigue can barely get above 6.25 lbs from attachment fatigue.

Some sets could only do 2.5 lbs the turtling is drastic.

I’m thinking of taking collagen support and vitamin C. The more tissue I get sent in to recover the more to stretch out and possibly heal up my attachment point.

Thoughts? I’ll hit 12.5 maybe once or less a month and then I’m stuck 7.5 or less... should I try to increase the healing process? I know we’re going for longer weaker but if i keep healing and adding more to be stretched... idk man...

Comment

Jack10,

>Ive been riding some of the craziest fatigue can barely get above 6.25 lbs from attachment fatigue.<

Not sure what you mean. You cannot get above 6.25 lbs, because your attachment point is sore? If it is because of true fatigue, that is great.

>Some sets could only do 2.5 lbs the turtling is drastic.<

What does turtling have to do with attachment point fatigue, or hanging 2.5 lbs? I am confused.

If you have a technique issue, or you are not conditioned properly to hang 6.25 lbs, that is OK. Just stay there till you get your technique fixed, or condition enough. But the turtling is great, and that makes me think you have actual fatigue.

>I’m thinking of taking collagen support and vitamin C. The more tissue I get sent in to recover the more to stretch out and possibly heal up my attachment point.<

That makes no sense. You WANT everything to be weak...and sore. You do NOT want tissues to recover quicker.

>Thoughts? I’ll hit 12.5 maybe once or less a month and then I’m stuck 7.5 or less... <

I often was not able to return to my max, sometimes for a couple weeks or more. It is not a weight lifting competition. You want fatigue.

>should I try to increase the healing process?<

NO! Unless you are not interested in gains.

>I know we’re going for longer weaker but if i keep healing and adding more to be stretched... idk man...<

It does not work that way. The more you heal, and the faster you heal, the more collagenous tissue is laid down, the stronger the tissues become, and the harder they are to deform in the future. Gains are made by deforming the collgenous tissues that restrain an erection. Deformation is indicated by fatigue.

As collagenous tissues are deformed, and heal, they become stronger. That means, harder to deform in the future.

Gains are NOT made by this laying down of collagenous tissue.

Bigger

Comment

It’s true fatigue.

I have the form down great. I’ll keep on!

Comment

Last year been using the same angle of attack and my top lit is pretty stretched. I’ve began incorporating sitting and standing sets and it’s a lot more difficult than the reclined legs up position I was in.

Just wanting input for different angles or if this’ll be good.

Comment

• Jack10,

>Last year been using the same angle of attack and my top lit is pretty stretched. <

You mean ligs? What are the results of your three tests?

>I’ve began incorporating sitting and standing sets and it’s a lot more difficult than the reclined legs up position I was in.<

I do not know what any of that means. Can you be more specific? Sitting, standing?

>Just wanting input for different angles or if this’ll be good.<

It depends on if you are effectively stretching your ligs and if you are gaining.

Bigger

Comment

• So the three tests are
                        Loss of Tug Back, Mirror, and palpitation?

Well I’m hanging straight down while sitting and standing with nothing underneath hanger. Whole time I’ve been reclined back with it really stretching lig and skin.

gains have slowed down significantly

Comment

• Jack10,

>So the three tests are
                          Loss of Tug Back, Mirror, and palpitation?<

Yes. Do you still have potential for gains from lig stretch?

>Well I’m hanging straight down while sitting and standing with nothing underneath hanger. Whole time I’ve been reclined back with it really stretching lig and skin.<

Still do not know what you have been doing. Reclined back? Is that true BTC, with your pelvis parallel to the floor, as if laying down?

How much time do you spend hanging, and how much at each angle? What has been your specific routine?

>gains have slowed down significantly<

Be more specific. What have they been each month?

Bigger

Comment

• Yea it’s parallel, laying up. I haven’t measured because when I was I was hoping for more. I’ll be sure to measure weekly bpfsl and keep it logged.

Cant do the tests I’m at work but I have a good 3 inches at least of inner.

Comment

• Jack10,

>Yea it’s parallel, laying up.<

What does that mean?

>I haven’t measured because when I was I was hoping for more. I’ll be sure to measure weekly bpfsl and keep it logged.<

So how do you know you gained, and then stopped gaining?

>Cant do the tests I’m at work but I have a good 3 inches at least of inner.<

Do the tests. Give me something to work with. Help me help you.

Bigger

Comment

• Lot is 8, mirror is medium lowish, and palp is about 3.5 inches

By laying up mean me not hanger
                                Last edited by Jack10; 02-12-2020, 08:04 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X