To 10 we go [log]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jack10,

>My max weight when I fully started grasping internals went down to 7.5; I’m back up to 13.75 lbs. I feel if I added more sets it’d be difficult to do max weight the next day.<

That is fine. I sometimes went two weeks without returning to my max.

>What’s the best routine for your highest gainers in general? Along with staying wrapped after jelqing etc.<

The best routine is at least ten hours per week hanging while in fatigue. If you have potential for gains from lig stretch, do it at the lower angles. I don't think the staying wrapped will help with gains.

>Mine right now is four sets a day btc, remove wrap, jelq, and wrap back up for head swell for 30 minutes to hour.

Anything else you recommend?<

Try to get in five sets per day. That will be over ten hours per week.

Bigger

Comment

A scab is forming on the left side of shaft. Do you know what in general causes them and prevention techniques?

When I started I had a turkey neck scar but I stopped that but this one is at attachment point which has me worried and could be cumbersome
      Last edited by Jack10; 09-23-2019, 06:12 PM.

Comment

Jack10,

>A scab is forming on the left side of shaft. Do you know what in general causes them and prevention techniques?<

If it is under the wrap and hanger, or behind the hanger attachment point, it is most likely a opened skin stretch mark. Keep a light coating of Vaseline on the shaft skin, as much as possible. Unless you are expecting sex. After a shower, re apply.

Bigger

Comment

Is turtling and retraction a good sign of deformation the next day before sets begin?

Comment

Jack10,

>Is turtling and retraction a good sign of deformation the next day before sets begin?<

Yes sir.

Bigger

Comment

Working...
            X