X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bib
    replied
    Jack10,

>Is turtling and retraction a good sign of deformation the next day before sets begin?<

Yes sir.

Bigger

Leave a comment:

• Jack10
    replied
    Is turtling and retraction a good sign of deformation the next day before sets begin?

Leave a comment:

• Bib
    replied
    Jack10,

>A scab is forming on the left side of shaft. Do you know what in general causes them and prevention techniques?<

If it is under the wrap and hanger, or behind the hanger attachment point, it is most likely a opened skin stretch mark. Keep a light coating of Vaseline on the shaft skin, as much as possible. Unless you are expecting sex. After a shower, re apply.

Bigger

Leave a comment:

• Jack10
    replied
    A scab is forming on the left side of shaft. Do you know what in general causes them and prevention techniques?

When I started I had a turkey neck scar but I stopped that but this one is at attachment point which has me worried and could be cumbersome
    Last edited by Jack10; 09-23-2019, 07:12 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Bib
    replied
    Jack10,

>My max weight when I fully started grasping internals went down to 7.5; I’m back up to 13.75 lbs. I feel if I added more sets it’d be difficult to do max weight the next day.<

That is fine. I sometimes went two weeks without returning to my max.

>What’s the best routine for your highest gainers in general? Along with staying wrapped after jelqing etc.<

The best routine is at least ten hours per week hanging while in fatigue. If you have potential for gains from lig stretch, do it at the lower angles. I don't think the staying wrapped will help with gains.

>Mine right now is four sets a day btc, remove wrap, jelq, and wrap back up for head swell for 30 minutes to hour.

Anything else you recommend?<

Try to get in five sets per day. That will be over ten hours per week.

Bigger

Leave a comment:

• Jack10
    replied
    So my routine is four sets a day all back to back.

My max weight when I fully started grasping internals went down to 7.5; I’m back up to 13.75 lbs. I feel if I added more sets it’d be difficult to do max weight the next day.

What’s the best routine for your highest gainers in general? Along with staying wrapped after jelqing etc.

Mine right now is four sets a day btc, remove wrap, jelq, and wrap back up for head swell for 30 minutes to hour.

Anything else you recommend?

Leave a comment:

• Bib
    replied
    Jack10,

>Is it best to wrap all the way down to base?<

You want to wrap enough of the shaft to attach at least a quarter inch behind the leading edge of the wrap, as seen from the side, midline of the shaft. Then, you want to be able to tape the last pass of wrap behind the hanger attachment point. I always liked wrapping the entire shaft, but it is personal preference, as long as those criteria are met.

>If I leave wrap on between sets I get head swell.<

Normal.

>m I wrapping to tight?<

If when you do the excess blood removal procedure, the blood has a hard time moving past the wrap, you are probably too tight.

>If I wrap any looser I canít form shoulders or I need to start wrap behind circumcision scar.<

The tightness of the wrap has nothing to do with forming the shoulders. Forming the shoulders involves the hanger grasping the internals, the collagenous tissue of the shaft.

You seem to be writing about having a blood plug in front of the hanger. That does not work for very long, as you move up in weight.

>Oh I just squeezed head swell out cool should I begin set once it returns to normal temperature or just color?<

I do not know what that means. Ten minute rest period. Head swells, Attach hanger, remove excess blood, tighten. Temperature and color do not come into play.

Bigger

Leave a comment:

• Jack10
    replied
    Oh I just squeezed head swell out cool should I begin set once it returns to normal temperature or just color?

Leave a comment:

• Jack10
    replied
    Is it best to wrap all the way down to base? If I leave wrap on between sets I get head swell. Am I wrapping to tight? If I wrap any looser I canít form shoulders or I need to start wrap behind circumcision scar.

Leave a comment:

• Bib
    replied
    Jack10,

>Should I switch angles for more tunica stretch my ligs are pretty darn loose.<

What are the results of your three tests?

>Iím hanging as far back as possible at over the perineum.<

I do not know what that means.

Bigger

Leave a comment:

• Jack10
    replied
    Should I switch angles for more tunica stretch my ligs are pretty darn loose. Iím hanging as far back as possible at over the perineum.

Leave a comment:

• Jack10
    replied
    Sweet I should be set now til 2020. Time to make some gains! Iím also doing a slight deficit weight loss because of the correlation of elevated hgh and low abdominal fat. Itís around double the release from say an 18-20% bf compared to 8-10%. Plus less pubic fat covering and better health so Iíll see how it goes!

Leave a comment:

• Bib
    replied
    Jack10,

>like light cracking/scrunch sound like tissues are being filled<

I just have no idea.

>I'm finding success beginning wrap behind circumcision scar. It’s about two inches back from coronal ridge. I’m at around 8 in fsl. Is this fine for gains and won’t be skin stretch? I feel down there that the skin is stretched but force mainly on internals.<

I cannot know. It depends on a lot of factors. It is easy to reach down and feel the skin at the base while hanging BTC. If the skin is tight, then the skin is taking a lot of the stress.

Now, it is generally better to start the wrap closer to the head, maybe starting an inch behind the coronal ridge. Then, if you wish, attach the hanger an inch further back toward the base. If you get a solid attachment it should not stretch skin, unless you NEED to stretch skin.

Bigger

Leave a comment:

• Jack10
    replied
    It’s like light cracking/scrunch sound like tissues are being filled

I'm finding success beginning wrap behind circumcision scar. It’s about two inches back from coronal ridge. I’m at around 8 in fsl. Is this fine for gains and won’t be skin stretch? I feel down there that the skin is stretched but force mainly on internals.

Leave a comment:

• Bib
    replied
    Jack10,

>When I jelq after session I hear the tissues crunching. Is that good or bad?<

I have absolutely no idea what that description is about.

Bigger

Leave a comment:

Working...
X