X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bib
    replied
    Jack10,

>Half of head is turning whitish so my technique is not good enough for the stress. I’m reducing weight till color back to normal. Any suggestions?<

I would guess the wrap and hanger are sliding down to the head, forming a noose, and cutting off circulation.

If that is the case, you must effectively tighten the hanger more, for the weight you wish to hang. That may mean a different WFG, or bottom hex nut adjustments. Or possibly more rounds of tightening.

I cannot even guess without seeing it.

Bigger

Leave a comment:

• Jack10
    replied
    Half of head is turning whitish so my technique is not good enough for the stress. I’m reducing weight till color back to normal. Any suggestions?

Leave a comment:

• Jack10
    replied
    Well I’m getting 28.75 around every other day, if not around 20... but today I’m hanging five and it’s more pain than my max from most likely attachment soreness. If I can’t hang five calling it quits for the day.

Hoping caloric deficit speeds up gains just looks a lot girthier, having some hard flaccid. Hoping I can get like 8.5 EL soon. I think I could hit like 7.6 at the least 7.9 most. The weight loss will get it there from less healing and fat around base.

Leave a comment:

• Bib
    replied
    Jack10,

>so make sure to get adequate protein for collagenous tissues and that’s it right?<

For all repair. Any time you are in negative energy balance, you need to make sure you are meeting protein requirements.

Bigger

Leave a comment:

• Jack10
    replied
    I’m eating 2000 calories but burning 3-4K from work or cardio I’m having around 200 grams of protein and carbs with 60 grams of fat

im pretty sure it’s the diet last time I dieted hard ten lbs felt hard.

so make sure to get adequate protein for collagenous tissues and that’s it right?

Leave a comment:

• Bib
    replied
    Jack10,

>I’ve been moving up max 10-15% each week I’m at 25. Tomorrow suppose to go up to 28.75 but With the increase in heat it is so damn hard to form shoulders the shaft is completely dry I tried three times slowly adding weight and past 17.5 just wont hold and will slide down. I’ve tightened bottom bolts too and just won’t so I’m sticking to 15ish now. Do I have to keep it colder to keep doing max?<

I have never heard of anything like that. I do not know if you need to move the bottom hex nut adjustments in, or add passes of wrap. But the more weight you wish to hang, the effectively tighter the hanger must be. You can send or post your technique pictures, and I will try to help with it.

Also, what do you mean by the shaft is completely dry?

>I’ve also begun diet of a deprivation of about 1000 calories so I may not be healing causing more fatigue from less repair.<

Are you eating plenty of protein in those 1000 calories? IF not, then you may be losing some collagenous tissue.

Also, you may need to stay wrapped to passively increase head and upper shaft girth.

Bigger

Leave a comment:

• Jack10
    replied
    I’ve also begun diet of a deprivation of about 1000 calories so I may not be healing causing more fatigue from less repair.

Leave a comment:

• Jack10
    replied
    I’ve been moving up max 10-15% each week I’m at 25. Tomorrow suppose to go up to 28.75 but With the increase in heat it is so damn hard to form shoulders the shaft is completely dry I tried three times slowly adding weight and past 17.5 just wont hold and will slide down. I’ve tightened bottom bolts too and just won’t so I’m sticking to 15ish now. Do I have to keep it colder to keep doing max?

Leave a comment:

• Bib
    replied
    Jack10,

>Yesterday went 2nd day with max but I couldn’t do more than four sets from the fatigue even at 3.75. Looks like it’s working thanks bib. Went through thread already been through this thank you for patience!<

That is great. Congratulations.

Bigger

Leave a comment:

• Jack10
    replied
    Yesterday went 2nd day with max but I couldn’t do more than four sets from the fatigue even at 3.75. Looks like it’s working thanks bib. Went through thread already been through this thank you for patience!

Leave a comment:

• Jack10
    replied
    Yea I’m doing better now and that max weight is what matters.

Leave a comment:

• Bib
    replied
    Jack10,

>I pulled my pussy out and made it work, got 15. I’m pulse pushing and all that it’s just uncomfortable. I gave it more time for tightening and did lighter weight to form the shoulders for the fifteen.

the discomfort is primarily internals while tightening<

Does that mean the discomfort is in the middle of the shaft? Could it be that you are trying to tighten down on the lig\tunica fascia? Are you pulse pushing while tightening, to find the best spot to finish tightening? Are you holding good forward pressure while tightening?

Bigger

Leave a comment:

• Jack10
    replied
    I pulled my pussy out and made it work, got 15. I’m pulse pushing and all that it’s just uncomfortable. I gave it more time for tightening and did lighter weight to form the shoulders for the fifteen.

the discomfort is primarily internals while tightening
    Last edited by Jack10; 03-10-2020, 11:21 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Bib
    replied
    Jack10,

>Well it’s when tightening it’ll go away once melded in there but it can’t handle the max weight day in day out even since following the progression<

That tells me nothing. I cannot help you without good information to go on. I ask questions that you never answer.

Bigger

Leave a comment:

• Jack10
    replied
    Well it’s when tightening it’ll go away once melded in there but it can’t handle the max weight day in day out even since following the progression.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X