Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hanging while sitting back

Hey everyone,

My back is not very good and sitting on the edge of a chair for a long duration starts to hurt my back. I also do not want to stand up for over 1 hour a day either lol.

Are there ways of hanging while sitting all the way back in the chair or on a couch so I can rest my back and still get a good stretch on my ligs? Would the rice sock fulcrum work for this?

Thanks.

Logan,

>Are there ways of hanging while sitting all the way back in the chair or on a couch so I can rest my back and still get a good stretch on my ligs?<

IF you want to do lig work, you need to have your pelvis close to parallel to the floor. So sitting up straight is not going to help much.

Can you recline, and use a pillow in the small of your back? That is what I used to do.

>Would the rice sock fulcrum work for this?<

The RSDT is for tunica work. You need to first stretch out your ligs before you do any tunica work.

Bigger

Comment

Originally posted by Bib View Post

IF you want to do lig work, you need to have your pelvis close to parallel to the floor. So sitting up straight is not going to help much.

Can you recline, and use a pillow in the small of your back? That is what I used to do.
      Thanks for the fast reply Bib.

So you are saying that even sitting up at the edge of the chair doesn't work well?

And I should be good if I lie back in the chair and make my pelvis as flat as possible? Does it matter if my junk is actually hanging over the side of the couch/chair or not?

Thanks.

Comment

Logan,

>So you are saying that even sitting up at the edge of the chair doesn't work well?<

Hanging BTC, or any other of the lower angles, you sit at the edge of the chair, butt over the edge, but recline.

>And I should be good if I lie back in the chair and make my pelvis as flat as possible?<

Yes.

>Does it matter if my junk is actually hanging over the side of the couch/chair or not?<

It must be over the front edge of the chair. Your butt over the edge of the chair, shaft BTC.

Bigger

Comment

I have hung BTC before and it does feel like the best stretch. I will just have to experiment and figure out how to do it most comfortably.

Thanks Bib.

Comment

Working...
          X