X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lowe,

Moving this here as a reminder.

Why are you asking this in GWs thread?

> I canīt say exactly if I have to drop weight because of target tissue fatigue or because of grip zone soreness. To me they somewhat fuse together. That may mean the grip zone canīt withstand enough pressure to make the target zone fatighed properly, right?

I been hanging 10 days and trying to do many sets with too much weight i guess..<

TEN days? You should be worried about learning to hang, and conditioning soft tissues.

If you are not following the stress progression in the NOS email, and only hanging ten days, I would imagine you have all kinds of issues at the attachment point.

Bigger

Comment

Hi again!
      Quick question

Normally after a hanging session, the penis will be somewhat sore. Thatīs normal.
      With correct technique we are expecting it to be fully recovered by next day session time? or would we tipically accept if itīs stil sore and do our session nonetheless?

In other words:
      with perfect technique and experience, would the dose of damage done each day, be totally recovered by next day? or It is normal to be permanently slightly sore while in hanging campaign?

best wishes

Comment

lowe,

>Normally after a hanging session, the penis will be somewhat sore. Thatīs normal.
        With correct technique we are expecting it to be fully recovered by next day session time? or would we tipically accept if itīs stil sore and do our session nonetheless?<

It depends on how much deformation you had previously. Either situation can happen.

As always, get your sets in. As always, go by fatigue, as to how much weight you use. Sometimes, even when sore, more weight feels better than less weight.

>with perfect technique and experience, would the dose of damage done each day, be totally recovered by next day?<

Hopefully, NOT.

>or It is normal to be permanently slightly sore while in hanging campaign?<

Hopefully YES. Even more than slightly sore.

Bigger

Comment

Hi guys!

Question.
          Do you think the suspensory ligament is stretched or is progressively disconnected from the bone? Is there any proof of one or the other?

If we want it disconnected bit by bit from the base, i think what Bib say about oscillating the weight may have a dramatic impact cos potentially it would concentrate stress in different spots more efficiently.
          Does this make any sense?

Comment

lowe,

>Do you think the suspensory ligament is stretched or is progressively disconnected from the bone? Is there any proof of one or the other?<

Mine were surely stretched.

It would be extremely difficult to disconnect a ligament through hanging weights.

>If we want it disconnected bit by bit from the base, i think what Bib say about oscillating the weight may have a dramatic impact cos potentially it would concentrate stress in different spots more efficiently.
            Does this make any sense?<

First, you do not want to disconnect it. Swinging the weights simply helps to get into fatigue.

Bigger

Comment

yes... that makes more sense

Comment

hI bIB!

when i hang Straight Down (standing), it feels a bit different from straight down in a chair, more intense a ligament at the very center of the pubic bone. The tension is reduced when the abs are loose but increases when the abs are tight, that why standing it becomes more intense, or also when stretching the abs at same time.

When i hang between the cheeks it feels very different, like it produced both a intense stretch in the ligaments and a mild fulcrum in the shaft but not the same stretch in that central ligament string and not the same as straight down from a chair.

Whatīs you opinion about the effectivity of this standing Straight Down?

Comment

lowe,

>Whatīs you opinion about the effectivity of this standing Straight Down?<

I have no opinion. I never tried it for any significant time. I did hang at the SD angle while sitting.

It was not as intense as BTC. Just about all of the lower angles will give a different stretch. Use the one that feels most effective, at any point in time.

Bigger

Comment

ok i will share my thoughts when i gather exp
                    thanks master

Comment

Master,
                      I know this is mostly speculation but:

if you had to do a rough guess, what % of your progress you attribute to tunica gains, what % to the ligaments ?
                      And, from that tunica percent, do you think any part of it was side effects derived from the work you did when targeting ligaments?

Comment

lowe,

>Master<

Bib or Bigger is fine.

>if you had to do a rough guess, what % of your progress you attribute to tunica gains, what % to the ligaments ?<

A little over half to ligs. My erection was below my navel when I started, well above when I finished.

That will not happen from lig gains. Only from the tunica getting longer.

>And, from that tunica percent, do you think any part of it was side effects derived from the work you did when targeting ligaments?<

All of it was from stressing the outer tunica, which receives stress at any angle, using any technique.

Bigger

Comment

haha ok bib.
                          I asked cos i am hanging exclusively btc and SD , intending to stretch the ligaments, as recomended. But after increasing weight a bit, soreness moved from exclusively in the pubic bone to all along the first half of the tunica. Nice to feel the stretch there... So i was wondering if it could produce any tunica gains.

Seems like despite being pleasant stretching there, the next day itīs sore and first couple sets are really unpleasant in that area... feels like damage on top of last day damage. I guess itīs normal. Later sets feels good stretch and ok again but may be because it is numbed

Also, I read you say you could multitask, work while hanging , but if fatigue is described as the moment you feel need to drop weight, that seems like a limit moment, not at all compatible with other tasks. When i have to drop weight i am close to agony...
                          This description is problematic . I end up grinding teeth as you said we shouldnt, cos otherwise, if i can complete sets after sets, i canīt really say i am reaching a moment of fatigue...
                          Fatigue seems tricky and difficult to self diagnose, and ridign that limit feeling, dropping weight and continuing, sound like permanent agony somewhat? or whatīs the pain limit youīd say is more efficient and god?

Comment

lowe,

>I asked cos i am hanging exclusively btc and SD , intending to stretch the ligaments, as recomended. But after increasing weight a bit, soreness moved from exclusively in the pubic bone to all along the first half of the tunica.<

Nomal.

>Nice to feel the stretch there... So i was wondering if it could produce any tunica gains.<

Yes.

>Seems like despite being pleasant stretching there, the next day itīs sore and first couple sets are really unpleasant in that area... feels like damage on top of last day damage. I guess itīs normal.<

Just as with any fatigue, you must manage it. The first set will be uncomfortable, if you have had previous deformation, and therefore adhesions have formed. Pulling out those adhesions can be intense.

>Later sets feels good stretch and ok again but may be because it is numbed<

No, it is because pulling out adhesions is more intense than normal, regular deformation.

>Also, I read you say you could multitask, work while hanging , but if fatigue is described as the moment you feel need to drop weight, that seems like a limit moment, not at all compatible with other tasks. When i have to drop weight i am close to agony... <

I have never described fatigue as "the moment you feel need to drop weight". There are various levels of fatigue.

You may be waiting too long. I did not even have to think about it after a while. Just reduce and get back to work.

>This description is problematic . I end up grinding teeth as you said we shouldnt, cos otherwise, if i can complete sets after sets, i canīt really say i am reaching a moment of fatigue...<

I have no idea what that means. You do not have to grind teeth to reach an effective level of fatigue.

>Fatigue seems tricky and difficult to self diagnose, and ridign that limit feeling, dropping weight and continuing, sound like permanent agony somewhat?<

No agony. Ever.

> or whatīs the pain limit youīd say is more efficient and god?<

When you notice the discomfort, before it gets to be too much, reduce weight.

Bigger

Comment

thank you so much master bib.
                              ok bib only

thanks really

Comment

Hi bib
                                Thanks for your help so far.

I've done 1 month hanging so far. Hang Daily. Skip zero days
                                4-9 sets a day. 7 on average, split sets most days.
                                Max Weight 10 pound
                                Angles: BTC. Also SD
                                I do my best to reach a point of fatigue, lower weight as needed. Painful.

No results so far.
                                Is that normal?
                                What is better for me proceed?

Thanks in advance.

Comment

Working...
                                X