• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lowe,

OK, got it. Very good.

Bigger

Comment

Hi bib. I heard you ask about soreness after hang sessions.

I have only one kind of residual kind of soreness after the sessions: located at the ligaments, ntermitent, similar to mild stings in the ligaments, on and off. Fluctuating between nothing and some stings there.... is that the kind of thing you talk about or a more constant and general soreness?

I dont have soreness when pressing the ligaments with a finger or some sort of clear local pain or anything... just a residual on and off stings that are not detectable to the touch.
      Should i seek some more intense soreness after workout?

Comment

lowe,

>I have only one kind of residual kind of soreness after the sessions: located at the ligaments, ntermitent, similar to mild stings in the ligaments, on and off. Fluctuating between nothing and some stings there.... is that the kind of thing you talk about or a more constant and general soreness?<

It sounds like you have acheived a modicum of deformation. Generally, I was always sore to the touch. At least after I learned what I was doing, and got my technique fairly good. The soft tissues were not much of an issue, and I could stress the collagenous tissues, ligs and tunica, a great deal.

You want to change the tissues. Stretch and grow. It is not a passive pursuit. You must make it happen.

>I dont have soreness when pressing the ligaments with a finger or some sort of clear local pain or anything... just a residual on and off stings that are not detectable to the touch.
        Should i seek some more intense soreness after workout?<

I cannot know all of your parameters. All I can tell you is to reach and ride fatigue. You want to reach a level of fatigue, that you can tolerate, and stay there for at least ten hours each week. You want to be sore to the touch. But you may have a low pain tolerance, and not be able to handle that kind of stress.

Bigger

Comment

Understood.
          I am still dealing with technique and soft tissue problems.

I will keep track of fatige feelings in my log, in addition to my regular time, weights, and other data i keep to study it from week to week.

Thats critical advice, thanks a lot

Thanks bib

Comment

Hi bib

Is it possible the hanging sessions can create more vascularization?
            I feel like those that were the thinnest of my veins are somewhat becoming not so thin.

Is it my own paranoia?

Comment

lowe,

>Is it possible the hanging sessions can create more vascularization?<

Most guys report more visable veins. More prominent.

>I feel like those that were the thinnest of my veins are somewhat becoming not so thin.<

Sounds about right.

Bigger

Comment

quick doubt
                Do you think StraightDown does something that BTC doesnt do?

Comment

lowe,

>Do you think StraightDown does something that BTC doesnt do?<

Yes. But it depends on how much the susp ligs are stretched. They are stretched first, because they are outermost. Then, the fund ligs, then the tri ligs.

So, if you have not hung, SD is probably going to stretch the susp ligs...first. But BTC can do a better job of it, at any stage.

Then, if you have done a lot of BTC hanging, and the susp ligs are fairly stretched out, SD may put more stress on the fund and or tri ligs.

Bigger

Comment

Hi again.

thanks BIB for all the support. You offer Superb attention.

Yes When BTC, shaft falls right or left of a central structure at the base and feels a bit different

I have 2 bib starters + 1 bib standard (currently using it), and waiting for 2 more bib standard i ordered some days ago.
                    Why so many ?
                    well... itīs a superb tool.

I started using it less than 2 months ago and just want to confirm here some early success for anyone who reads:

Couple days ago I measured stretched flaccid, seemingly +2-3milimetres.

Now I measured erect and ruler reads a +3-4mm over any other measurement I ever had, and I measured many many times, in a hope extenders and bathmate would throw some results... so I have a log of measurements sitting, standing, flaccid, pressing, pulling and inward or outward hip etc.... psycho measurements log.

Those Erect and Stretched measurements differ a bit cos i measure in different angle of the penis so any stretch in the ligaments will impact those two measurements differently.
                    Whatever the case, IT IS WORKING

+1-2 milimitre a month may sound small thing for a 4-5 hours/day dedication (which is what 6 sets takes to me)... but over 1-2 years may be 1-2 inches.
                    In matters of penis, 1-2 inch is massive difference

Past months I dedicated more time to other techniques and got little or nothing.

I am in awe. Almost canīt believe it.... I had come to the conclusion the penis is made of the most resilient material in universe , very suitable to create space shuttle spacesuits.
                    Thanks

Comment

lowe,

>Yes When BTC, shaft falls right or left of a central structure at the base and feels a bit different<

I do not know what that had to do with BTC or SD, and the ligament bundles they affect.

But what you are describing is the bump. It is the outer penis falling over to one side or the other of the inner penis. The inner penis is the bump. You need to alternate sides. Just roll onto the hip of whichever side you wish to hang on the bump. You should feel the outer penis pop over to that side.

>Now I measured erect and ruler reads a +3-4mm over any other measurement I ever had, and I measured many many times, in a hope extenders and bathmate would throw some results... so I have a log of measurements sitting, standing, flaccid, pressing, pulling and inward or outward hip etc.... psycho measurements log.<

Congratulations...again.

>+1-2 milimitre a month may sound small thing for a 4-5 hours/day dedication (which is what 6 sets takes to me)... <

Six sets should take no more than three hours. What are you doing for that extra 1-2 hours?

Bigger

Comment

Thanks Bib

What makes my session longer is I need more than 10mins between the sets, and some sets are split in two 10 min sets.

try-error adjustments, edema. this or that technique flaw, etc....
                        Iīve only been 8 weeks doing it. I am pretty satisfied with how I am doing. 3 weeks ago i had zero control of technique and zero session stability, zero gains. Now i am starting to be consistent and starting to see some result

Comment

Hi Bib

What is your opinion on doing 5 sets in morning workout for the ligs, then a night session focusing 3 sets in the tunica?
                          Wouldnt it create some synergy?

Comment

lowe,

>What is your opinion on doing 5 sets in morning workout for the ligs, then a night session focusing 3 sets in the tunica?<

Totally negative. You cannot be efficient doing tunica work, unless your ligs are fully stretched out. You would be better off doing three more lig sets at SD or BTC.

>Wouldnt it create some synergy?<

No.

Bigger

Comment

really? i can feel an incredible stretch in the septum experimenting with the rice sock fulcrum.... you think that does nothing?

Comment

lowe,

>really? i can feel an incredible stretch in the septum experimenting with the rice sock fulcrum.... you think that does nothing?<

I did not say that. It is inefficient.

You will stress the outer tunica at any angle, using any technique. But if your ligs are not fully stretched out, they engage at some point, and take the stress, when using the RSDT. So, your inner tunica does not receive any stress.

If you fully stretch out your ligs, then when your use the RSDT, ALL of the tunica will receive stress, rather than just the outer tunica.

Bigger

Comment

Working...
                                X