• Time
  • Show
Clear All

thatīs awesome.
    Iīll stick to the btc plan then

thanks

Comment

Hi Bib

did you experience some days when the erection increase, next week or month decrease, next week increase again? sort of fluctuating, non linear growth?

Comment

lowe,

>did you experience some days when the erection increase, next week or month decrease, next week increase again? sort of fluctuating, non linear growth?<

Absolutely. Whether you mean EQ or gains. They would both vary. As far as gains, I often say they are like the stock market. Up and down, but the general trend is up.

Bigger

Comment

haahaah bitcoin dive

thanks man

Comment

Continuing with the stock market thing,
            Here is a riddle I canīt understand:

Lets imagine initial measurements:
            BonePressedErectLength 19,6 cm
            BPFlaccidStretchedLength 21 cm

After 8 weeks hanging:
            BPEL 19,9
            BPFSL 21,6

Now after 9 weeks:
            BPEL 19,6
            BPFSL 21,8

How can the stretched measurement continue to grow while the erect measurement is retracting from a previously bigger measurement?
            Anyone has a way to explain such mistery?

Comment

lowe,

>How can the stretched measurement continue to grow while the erect measurement is retracting from a previously bigger measurement?
              Anyone has a way to explain such mistery?<

Surely. Swelling of the tunica retracts the tunica more than the outward force of an erection can overcome. Your hands can.

Happened to me many times.

Bigger

Comment

Indeed the grip zone was swelling, visibly girthier than the rest of the shaft...
                is that swelling bad? like caused by macrotear or something?

Comment

lowe,

>Indeed the grip zone was swelling, visibly girthier than the rest of the shaft...
                  is that swelling bad? like caused by macrotear or something?<

Well, it may be good. The swelling means you created deformation. Whether you created macro-tears or not, I cannot say. But what you describe is not unusual for normal hanging. It is what you want. Every day. Day after day for months.

At some point, the total deformation will be more than swelling can counter, and you will measure more EL gains.

Bigger

Comment

thank you so much bib

Comment

Hello!

Thanks Bib and other guys for all the constant support.
                      I am very happy today

Yesterday,after 10 weeks since i started hanging, I had the first day with absolutely no pain, using my max weight of 12 pounds.
                      I could finally achieve my goal of feeling all the weight be transferred to the ligaments and shaft, and felt a brutal stretch; later measuring my all time longer BPFSL of 22.1cm

Good feelings to what i had accepted should be a daily torture session. Didnt think it possible to hang comfortably at brutal fatigue levels.

big Thanks

Comment

lowe,

>I could finally achieve my goal of feeling all the weight be transferred to the ligaments and shaft, and felt a brutal stretch; later measuring my all time longer BPFSL of 22.1cm<

That is great. Congratulations.

>Good feelings to what i had accepted should be a daily torture session. <

Please, hanging should never feel like torture. If it does, you probably will not continue for long.

Bigger

Comment

thatīs why I party today_: better technique, no pain, max weight feeling comfortable, more milimetres. Seems sustainable!!!
                          THANKS

Comment

Stock market got me crazy... itīs impossible to really lose 0,5-1cm in couple days... Penis fluctuations are totally unpredictable...

Comment

lowe,

Measure once per month, and it will not be a worry.

Bigger

Comment

es.... I thought I could extract some clues from measuring pre and post workout to see what achieves a bigger stretch but later realized itīs more complicated than it seems

Thanks bib!

Comment

Working...
                                X