Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi bib
    Quick question!

A week ago I jumped to 13 pound as I felt 11-12 were not impacting strong enough.

At first it was good. I could have that weight for 14minutes in first day. Same for second day but ever since, despite the attachment point isnt sore, in days afterwards I feel a very superior fatigue that dont allow me to stand more than 8 min that weight, and as I try to ride that, I end being unable to hang weights that a week ago werent even enough for a warmup, like 5-6 pound...

Again, the attachment point is not sore... so I dont know why instead of more conditioned, seems like my internals are losing the battle and can stand less and less each day

My bpfsl has augmented 0.8cm in 1 month... itīs a lot but I guess itīs kind of newbie v2.0 regaining what i had lost from past hanging campaign , I had to halt because of clots.
    So itīs working for bpfsl a lot ...

Also, I am taking lot of D3 since Vit D I read it reduces the expression of collagen in this study linked here. Maybe has something to do.

What do you think?

Comment

• lowe,

>At first it was good. I could have that weight for 14minutes in first day. Same for second day but ever since, despite the attachment point isnt sore, in days afterwards I feel a very superior fatigue that dont allow me to stand more than 8 min that weight, and as I try to ride that, I end being unable to hang weights that a week ago werent even enough for a warmup, like 5-6 pound..<

That is great.

>Again, the attachment point is not sore... so I dont know why instead of more conditioned, seems like my internals are losing the battle and can stand less and less each day<

You are winning the battle against your internals. Fatigue means deformation. When you moved up in weight, you defeated some limiting factors that created inflammation, etc, that creates some big time fatigue. It happened to me quite a bit. I had times where I could not even hang my max for a couple weeks at a time.

>Also, I am taking lot of D3 since Vit D I read it reduces the expression of collagen in this study linked here. Maybe has something to do.<

I have no idea. There is no reason I know of to take Vit D for PE.

>What do you think?<

Keep reaching and riding fatigue.

Bigger

Comment

• oh so this is kind of expected? I never had this experience before despite I reached 1 pound more in my past campaign. I mean I am having more fatigue now than months ago with slightly superior weight... I am a bit puzzled.
        Well, thanks a lot bib. Really

Comment

• lowe,

>oh so this is kind of expected? I never had this experience before despite I reached 1 pound more in my past campaign. I mean I am having more fatigue now than months ago with slightly superior weight... I am a bit puzzled.<

The variable that changes and causes this increased fatigue is the tissues. NOT the weight. Depending on the amount of inflammation, number of loci where deformation has occurred, loci under stress and about to fail, etc, a very small amount of weight can create great fatigue.

This is why we do not think about amount of weight hung. It is not a weight lifting competition. You want to use the amount of weight, at any point in time, that creates good, sustainable, acceptable fatigue.

And this can change at any time...from session to session, and even set to set, and even during a set. If you have not already, read the managing fatigue thread in the Basics section. You must be ready to change the amount of weight hung, down OR up, in order to continue to ride fatigue.

Many times, I had tough limiting factors, that made it hard to hang much weight. Then, when those loci let go, and were lengthened, other fibers took the stress, and I needed to hang more weight. It can happen at any time.

Further, if you can identify where the discomfort is coming from, and bit of massage in the area can help break those tough limiting factors.

Bigger

Comment

• This is the case... seems like I am being able to hang less these days.

Do you recommend doing a "reset"? as example back to 3 pound, do 1 set, 4 pound 1 set, 5 pound 1 set, til I found my new point of fatige where i have to drop weight ?
            I did this today and couldnt go beyond 60% of the max weight I was using couple days ago.
            I feel like this is a way to keep going without suffering much because I am starting to be tired tissues.

Gained 0.4 inch in bpfsl in one month, I think 0.3 recovered from past shrinkage due to injury rest and a 0.1 more beyond my best ever bpfsl but I desire some sort of lighter routine I can do instead of a rest day. I feel this reset allows me to diagnose exactly what kind of feelings I can feel from each weight and sit at a low stress instead of maxing out my weight and feeling miserable struggling with it.
            Been 11 days at 13 pound without raising weight. Feels like a wall there. I can not do 20 mins with it.

Comment

• lowe,

>This is the case... seems like I am being able to hang less these days.<

Again, it is not a question of weight. It is not a weight lifting competition. The issue is hanging while in fatigue. It can change in a set.

>Do you recommend doing a "reset"? as example back to 3 pound, do 1 set, 4 pound 1 set, 5 pound 1 set, til I found my new point of fatige where i have to drop weight ?<

No. You do not have to do it by sets. You can find what weight brings on fatigue in the first set.

>I did this today and couldnt go beyond 60% of the max weight I was using couple days ago.<

As long as it is because of target tissue fatigue, that is great.

>I feel like this is a way to keep going without suffering much because I am starting to be tired tissues.<

What suffering? Be clear. Do you mean fatigue in the ligs and/or tunica?

>Gained 0.4 inch in bpfsl in one month, I think 0.3 recovered from past shrinkage due to injury rest and a 0.1 more beyond my best ever bpfsl but I desire some sort of lighter routine I can do instead of a rest day. I feel this reset allows me to diagnose exactly what kind of feelings I can feel from each weight and sit at a low stress instead of maxing out my weight and feeling miserable struggling with it.<

There is no reason to struggle! Try your max. If you cannot handle it, reduce weight until you can! This is very simple.

>Been 11 days at 13 pound without raising weight. Feels like a wall there. I can not do 20 mins with it.<

Why do you care that you cannot hang 13 lbs, if you are hanging in fatigue?

Bigger

Comment

• what suffers is sometimes the discomfort seems like move from ligs to shaft, and unclear if it is the grip area or the whole first half of the shaft what is in fatige, along with the tingly ligaments, stings in ligaments, and a whole thing that makes me unable to finish the 20 min sets even lowering weight to a point there are 2-3 pound and then it aleviates... but that weight is too ridiculous

So I am doing less minutes at my max weight or unable to hang it altogether.

I know we target hang in fatigue and not weight by itself but I doubt myself when I am by the end of the session hanging and feeling hard to go on with weight that would do nothing at the start of the session..... feel hard to believe a weight that was easy 10 days ago, is now a bigger challenge, I dont quite understand the whole idea of the loci being pulled and all that mechanics

Comment

• lowe,

>I know we target hang in fatigue and not weight by itself but I doubt myself when I am by the end of the session hanging and feeling hard to go on with weight that would do nothing at the start of the session..... feel hard to believe a weight that was easy 10 days ago, is now a bigger challenge, I dont quite understand the whole idea of the loci being pulled and all that mechanics<

The only way gains are made is by deforming the collagenous tissues that restrain an erection. When this tissue is deforming, fatigue sets in. It is uncomfortable.

If you are not feeling fatigue in the target tissues, then you are probably not doing much. To do it at lighter weight is great.

Bigger

Comment

• one question bib!

if only fatigue and deformation works, how can people claim gained 3 inch jelquing? In my experience that causes zero fatige and also didnt gain length, but others swear it works. Same with other metholds like light pump, extender, etc.

Comment

• lowe,

>if only fatigue and deformation works, how can people claim gained 3 inch jelquing?<

If the three inch gain is true, then obviously they deformed tissues, and went through a great deal of fatigue. If one had the time to dedicated their arms to jelqing, and the arm and hand strength, it could be possible.

>In my experience that causes zero fatige and also didnt gain length, but others swear it works. Same with other metholds like light pump, extender, etc.<

I do not know what you are getting at. Other than deforming the tissues that restrain an erection, how do YOU think gains are made?

Bigger

Comment

• I agree with you. Only made significant gains hanging...
                        I ask because i have a friend who is trying many of the "one on, one off" kind of routine, constantly monitoring his flaccid, and gaining zero.... That is who I gifted two bib hangers to in a hope he tries but he is cowed by the grip hahaha

Comment

• lowe,

>I ask because i have a friend who is trying many of the "one on, one off" kind of routine, constantly monitoring his flaccid, and gaining zero.... <

It is amazing how many guys will try everything wrong, before right gets a chance.

Bigger

Comment

• I think itīs normal to hope we could avoid the more hardcore PE and make great gains.

Question: Iīve been using the same 13 pounds as max weight for 14 days now and seems like not progressing towards being able to do more minutes with it. Still rarely can do more than 10 mins at that weight in first set. Is that kind of normal to be using same max weight for long periods?

Comment

• lowe,

>Question: Iīve been using the same 13 pounds as max weight for 14 days now and seems like not progressing towards being able to do more minutes with it. Still rarely can do more than 10 mins at that weight in first set.<

Great! I assume you are reaching and riding fatigue at that weight, and for that time.

>Is that kind of normal to be using same max weight for long periods?<

It surely can be. Most guys spend a good while at one weight, or range of weights. Mine was between 17.5 and 22.5 lbs.

Bigger

Comment

• Hi Bib. Been 40 days hanging daily, tracking the flaccid stretched length and made a graph with the data I got from my measurements.
                                Seems like somed days I have more stretchable than other days. It bothers me that i could stretch longer a week ago...

Did you track the flaccid stretched length or only erect? I seems to have gained only 1 milimitre in erect but at least 1 cm in stretched length. What you think about that?

Also, seems like when doing btc hanging, which is the only thing i do, I sometimes have a greater capacity to hang to the right, than to the left or viceversa, and I dont know why this could be. As example if I start to the right i can do 15 min at 6kilo, but if start to the left, 5 min at 6k maximum before having to drop weight. Yet the next day could vary. Is this because of how the stress was distributed the day before ? or is it the hanger is somehow biting on the internals on different ways? i dont know.

BPFSL progress.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X