Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ChickRail’s hanging journey

Date: 4/7/19

Hey guys, I’ve decided to choose hanging as my Pe regiment.

Im currently a big guy: 6’4” 380lbs, goal weight is 215.

Here are my current ChickRail measurements:

BPEL: 6”

NBPEL: 4” (fat pad is the culprit)

My goals are: 9” NBPEL & 7” EG

i just finished my first hanging routine and I can say that my fat pad is making things tough with turtling and wrapping up the ChickRail.

I did 6 sets, at 5lbs at BTC.

i tolerates it well, but I definitely felt the stretch.

No pain, just felt sore like a workout.

- ChickRail

chickrail,

>i just finished my first hanging routine and I can say that my fat pad is making things tough with turtling and wrapping up the ChickRail.<

Did I email you the solution for that? Or was that someone else?

>I did 6 sets, at 5lbs at BTC.<

20 minute sets? If so, that is wrong. First week, no more than three, 20 minute sets. You must let your soft tissues adapt to the stresses.

Do you have the NOS email?

Bigger

Comment

hi bib, yes you sent the answer, just writing it here for documentation.

I've hung in the past, just took a break. Do I still need to let soft tissues adapt?

Comment

chickrail,

>I've hung in the past, just took a break. Do I still need to let soft tissues adapt?<

YES! Absolutely.

Unless you have hung with a Bib, recently, your soft tissues will not be adapted to the stresses of the Bib.

Bigger

Comment

Hi Bib,

Sometimes when I attach the hanger I feel a pain on the top side of my penis shaft. Like a vein or something. What can I do to alleviate this pain. Do I need more wrapping?

Comment

chickrail,

>Sometimes when I attach the hanger I feel a pain on the top side of my penis shaft. Like a vein or something. What can I do to alleviate this pain. Do I need more wrapping?<

I cannot know without seeing your technique pictures. You do need the correct WFG and bottom hex nut adjustments. But it could be that you are not lifting up on the hanger, while pushing down with your left thumb between head and hanger, as you go through the tightening process.

If you see wrap stuck in your top teeth, then your bottom gap may not be wide enough.

The thing is, there should be absolutely no pain. Finding the right WFG and bottom hex nut adjustments is a trial and error process. You do it while hanging low weight, so that you do not hurt yourself. Learn it now, early, before moving up.

Bigger

Comment

Thanks Bib! One of the caps on the hex nut fell off. I which means that I can literally screw one of the hex but off the screw. How do I fix this?

Comment

chickrail,

>One of the caps on the hex nut fell off. I which means that I can literally screw one of the hex but off the screw. How do I fix this?<

I assume you mean the cap on the end of the screws? And that a wing nut can come off?

If so, a drop of super glue will hold it on.

Bigger

Comment

Sounds good Bib thanks

Comment

chickrail,

>Hi Bib, how do I send you a video of me attaching the hanger, I’m having some problems with slippage, pain on the top of shaft and my turkey neck issues.<

You can send it to [email protected]. But if it is really large, I may not be able to down load it.

Bigger

Comment

I posted the link above, lemme know when you’ve watched it so I can remove the link from here lol

Comment

chickrail,

>I posted the link above, lemme know when you’ve watched it so I can remove the link from here lol<

I watched it, but I did not learn anything. Realize that you see and know exactly what is going on. The video does not show what is going on. I have no idea what your bottom hex nut adjustments are, or anything important.

I did hear you say something about fatigue. Do NOT worry about fatigue right now. You are supposed to be learning how to hang, at light weights, and conditioning soft tissues. That is it.

Also, about the tightening. I know you cannot tighten properly, and hold the camera. But the way you were doing that in the video is wrong.
                        First, you barely tighten at all, when you push the hanger to the head to remove excess blood. Just tighten enough for the hanger to grasp the wrapped bundle, and that is all.
                        Next, you push down on the shaft, between the head and hanger, with your left thumb, as you lift up on the hanger, as you begin to tighten.
                        Next, after a few turns tightening, you pulse push the hanger towards the head, while still holding the shaft down, between head and hanger. You want to know when the hanger begins to grasp the knot, the lig/tunica fascia. THIS is most likely where the pain is coming from, that you described. You have to find that knot, and position it where it is most comfortable. Trying to tighten on top of it can be painful for some guys..
                        When you tighten enough that the knot is easily felt, you position it where you want it, by pushing forward on the hanger, and/or pushing back on the hanger with your left thumb.
                        Then you hold the hanger in that position, using your left thumb, while lifting up on the hanger, as you finish tightening. ALL the rounds of tightening.
                        All of that should take no more than a couple minutes.

You have a lot of issues with your technique, but all of them can be fixed. Send me the pics and we will get to work.

Just send me the four technique pictures.

I need four pictures only.

1. Wrapped bundle taken from the top of the shaft. Grasp the head and stretch out the shaft.

2. Bottom hex nut adjustments, taken from the bottom of the hanger.

3. Attachment point, hanger on, not tightened, taken from the top of the shaft.

4. Hanging pictures, taken from the top of the shaft. I must be able to see the head.

Please indicate the set in which the pictures were taken; 1st, 2nd, last, etc.

Be sure to detail any problems you are having, so that I can address them.

Be sure to attach the pictures to the email. Do NOT embed them.

About the turkey neck, etc...that is a very common issue, and it does not matter. You need to wrap more of the shaft, all the way to the base.

Bigger

Last edited by Bib; 04-11-2019, 03:55 PM.

Comment

Damn...Thanks for the insight Bib, I'll get on those right away.

Comment

Hi Bib I'm about to take your hanging advice and send the pictures to your emial. but I was wondering...

Is it possible to use the silicone sleeves from Zen Hanger as the under wrap, and then use theraband on top of it?

They are VERY comfortable, and I was wondering if this would be possible to use.

Comment

Hey Bib, did you receive my pics?

Comment

Working...
                              X