Should I switch to OTS position

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should I switch to OTS position

I have been hanging BTC position since December 10th and have gained about 1/4 of an inch in length. I hang for 2 hours a day with 30 minute sets, and have reached 12.5 lbs. During that period I only missed 17 days of hanging total (longest period I missed was one week). The area above the penis inside used to get really sore but doesn't really anymore. I don't think I've really reached fatigue yet since I don't need to lower the weights during my sets, or I just have a high pain tolerance.
    Test results:
    • LOT: 7 o clock
    • MIRROR: My penis shaft exits the skin just below the groinal lines intersecting, so it looks low to me.
    • PALPATION: I'm not sure if I did it right but it feels like I have about 2.5 inches of penis that can be exposed.
    General info:
    • Starting BPEL: 6.75 inch
    • Starting NBPEL: 6 inch
    • Starting BPSFL: 7.25 inch
    • Current BPEL: 7 inch
    • Current NBPEL: 6.25 inch
    • Current BPSFL: 7.5 inch
    So I was curious about whether I should continue hanging in the BTC position or switch to the OTS position. If I did the palpation test correctly it would mean I still have a decent amount to gain. But the low LOT means it would be very difficult to realize those gains from what I understand. I was wondering what you think would be the best course of action Bigger. I don't know if I'm jumping the gun too early so to speak.

Also I was wondering how does stretching the tunica work, is their a maximum limit it can stretch or is their a lot you can gain?

hangingchris,

>I have been hanging BTC position since December 10th and have gained about 1/4 of an inch in length. I hang for 2 hours a day with 30 minute sets, and have reached 12.5 lbs.<

Never hang for more than twenty minutes at a time. So do three, 20 minute sets.

>During that period I only missed 17 days of hanging total (longest period I missed was one week).<

Only? That is really bad. Missing 17 days out of five months, it is like starting over three times.

>The area above the penis inside used to get really sore but doesn't really anymore. I don't think I've really reached fatigue yet since I don't need to lower the weights during my sets, or I just have a high pain tolerance.<

Well, 12.5 lbs is not that much. If you have not been reaching fatigue, why are you only hanging 12.5 lbs after five months?

>Test results:[*]LOT: 7 o clock[*]MIRROR: My penis shaft exits the skin just below the groinal lines intersecting, so it looks low to me.[*]PALPATION: I'm not sure if I did it right but it feels like I have about 2.5 inches of penis that can be exposed.<

The LOT and mirror tests correlate. That is a good bit of inner penis.

>So I was curious about whether I should continue hanging in the BTC position or switch to the OTS position.<

No. You need to fully stretch out you ligs before moving on to tunica work. You also need to work up to hanging at least 20 lbs, conditioning soft tissues, before doing tunica work.

That is using the RSDT fulcrum, and OTS, both with and without a fulcrum.

>If I did the palpation test correctly it would mean I still have a decent amount to gain. But the low LOT means it would be very difficult to realize those gains from what I understand.<

No. Your palpation and LOT tests do not correlate, unless you are very tall. You have essentially just started. You have not been very consistent, and you are not hanging much weight. You need to see what you can gain from fully stretching out the ligs.

>I was wondering what you think would be the best course of action Bigger. I don't know if I'm jumping the gun too early so to speak.<

Be consistent. Hang every day. Follow the stress progression in the NOS email, to slowly move up till you are reaching fatigue early in your sessions. Fully stretch out your ligs: LOT of 6, low skin exit point, less than an inch of inner penis.

>Also I was wondering how does stretching the tunica work, is their a maximum limit it can stretch or is their a lot you can gain?<

There is no limit to gains from tunica stretch.

Bigger

Comment

Thanks for the quick and honest reply Bigger, I was feeling lost and this clears things up a lot.

So from now on I will make sure to hang everyday BTC and change my sets to 20 minute intervals, while increasing the weight more frequently to reach fatigue.

If I have any more questions down the road I'll post em in this thread.

Comment

hangingchris,

Also, try to work up to where you are hanging at least ten hours, actual hang time, each week. That is 4-5 sets each day.

Bigger

Comment

Working...
        X