Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pugster
    replied
    Correction, I meant .5 year manual stretch not .5 months.

Leave a comment:

• Pugster
    replied

1. How much have you gained from hanging in BPEL?
    2 inches total. didnít measure how much I gained from manual stretching only. did manual stretching exclusively for .5 months before this

2. How much BPEL had you gained from prior PE before you started hanging, aka how much BPEL have you gained total in PE?
    Didnít check

3. How long have you been hanging? If you've taken breaks, what is your accumulated time?
    6 years

4. When did you start seeing BPEL gains (after how much time & how much weight)?
    ĎI didnít measure BPEL for a year though , but when I did I gained 1 inch by 1 to 1.5 years . 10-45 lbs

5. What was your routine (sets, break times, days off, hanging direction(s))?
    3-4 days a week 2-4 sets, direction straight, between cheeks, over shoulder, side

6. What is the best advice you would give a hanger to help them grow?
    Newbie gains can come quick , but after that it slows down. It may take a long time to gain. Try different angles. Take your time. Also from my studies in this field, we are all different and some people can gain much while others not so much or none. Stay safe injuries and skin changes can occur.

Leave a comment:

• adgj1987
    replied
    Thanks a bunch for your reply man. This is good insight. But you're probably right that the commenters are going to be newbie-biased. Keep up the consistency. I'm almost in the exact same boat as you.

Leave a comment:

• lowe
    replied
    I answered in other thread I think, but here i go

0.1 inch

2. How much BPEL had you gained from prior PE before you started hanging, aka how much BPEL have you gained total in PE?
    0,5 inch prior to hanging

3. How long have you been hanging?
    2 months in a row.

4. When did you start seeing BPEL gains (after how much time & how much weight)?
    I measured some advance by 6th-7th week using 10 pounds max. More than 80% of the hanging time i would be hanging 60%-80%of that max weight, so max weight represent just what I use to kick the stretch, but the bulk of the time is spent just holding the burn fatige feeling there with a much smaller weight.

Hanging 120min distributed ideally but not always, in 6sets : One warmup half-set with 60% weight or so, meant to squeeze the fluids from the shaft, warmup the ligaments, and get rid of weird sensations, then one max weight set, then lowering weight as necessary til the session is done. All BTC. No free days.

no experience enough to give advice to others. I am mostly a noob comitting all kind of horrible mistakes.

Leave a comment:

• lowe
    replied
    hahah My opinion is guys who are done with their gains campaign, are not reading, and the onew who read, are in a state of becoming, and in fact are closer to being a noob in search for clues and instructions than looking for chances to help guide others.

Such as me, who all i can do is post the results from his early weeks of experience, which is not useful data anyway, cos doesnt represent the results of hanging properly. Thatīs my opinion why that kind of pool doesnt receive lot of data contributions

Leave a comment:

• adgj1987
    replied
    I'll just become a feminist then.

Leave a comment:

• Bib
    replied
    adgj1987,

>No responses? Sorry to bump but interested in getting feedback.<

In the over 20 years I have been doing this, I have seen many of these requests for stats. It never works out. A few guys may respond, but not much.

There is partial information from a lot of guys, over the years, in all of these threads. But you would have to go through and read them. I read every word written on the old old old PE forum, while hanging for gains. Guys generally are not going to take the time to fill out something like this, if they do not have to. Just not in the nature of the male. Very limited views.

Bigger

Leave a comment:

• adgj1987
    replied
    No responses? Sorry to bump but interested in getting feedback.

Leave a comment:

• adgj1987
    replied
    I'll start us off:

1. How much have you gained from hanging in BPEL? --- 0.125 inches.

2. How much BPEL had you gained from prior PE before you started hanging, aka how much BPEL have you gained total in PE? --- 1 inch BPEL prior to hanging, 1.125 inches total.

3. How long have you been hanging? If you've taken breaks, what is your accumulated time? --- 5.5 months but I would have weeks where I would only hang 2 days a week or some days where I would hang 2 sets a day. I am currently on a more consistent schedule with no off days and 6 sets/day. I have been doing this for 1 week and expect results to be better with my newfound consistency. But I began my hanging journey 5.5 months ago.

4. When did you start seeing BPEL gains (after how much time & how much weight)? --- I gained my 0.125 in the first two weeks at 5 lbs. It may have been a mismeasurement because that is odd. I gained immediately and then haven't gained since.

5. What was your routine (sets, break times, days off, hanging direction(s))? --- I attempted to do 9 sets M-F and 2 sets Sat.-Sun. A mix of SD and BTC. But I was all over the place. I took tons of random days off. 20 minutes on 10 minutes off was my routine for a while. But I have since switched to 20 minutes on 5 minutes off.

6. What is the best advice you would give a hanger to help them grow? --- It seems like consistency is the key. Do an amount of sets that you can do everyday. My penis was hurting a lot because I was shocking it with 9 sets one day, 2 or 0 sets the next, and then back to 9. It was not good. Not only that but I made no gains. I expect to start making gains as I've been consistent with 6 sets/day for 7 days so far. I'm trying to keep this going!

Interested to hear other people's results!

Leave a comment:

• adgj1987
    started a topic How Much Have You Gained From Hanging?

How Much Have You Gained From Hanging?

I'm trying to gauge what are realistic expectations. If you have a chance, answer these questions so I can get a better idea:

3. How long have you been hanging? If you've taken breaks, what is your accumulated time?

Thanks a lot for your time.
Working...
X